What well known person does everyone say you look like?

Everyone in my family, Aunts and Uncles, Grandparents used to say I looked like this blonde guy on Lawrence Welk.
I had the same hair in the 70s.

89e8b7c897b2416ea9d4885d51505186.jpg

Well, he's not a bad looking guy!

I don't look anything like that old lady! :D

This is her 25 years ago....

Mary-Steenburgen-CelebHealthy_com.jpg

She looks pretty there, but nothing like me, IMO.

It is as close to someone I could think of...your actually right, you don't really look like an actor I can think of.

Well, I know I don't look anything like that lady! Our faces are totally different. :dunno:

Some people have told me that I look like Sally Fields before, but it's just the chubby cheeks thing I think.

No, I'm not wearing a bra. Lol. :D

*****SHEEEES****** you is "STACKED" <<<< is that one still a boob word?

My boobs are just high up on my chest, maybe that makes them look deceptively bigger than what they actually are! :dunno: They not big though, take my word for it.

big enough-----long long long ago-----I read that the French consider anything
beyond that which can fill a wine glass-----(something like four ounces) to
be SUPERFLUOUS
The Frenchmen say "Anything more than a mouthful is wasted."
The French are a bunch of girlymen.

I've met a couple. They are very charming actually. :D

This is an actual picture of me. Who do you guys think I look like?

brad-pitt-shirtless-12282010-09-435x580.jpg
I didn't have that face OR that hair.... but twenty years ago I had bigger pecs and a more defined 6 pack. I could hold a pen inbetween my pectoral muscles....still in decent shape but oh the ravages of time and trying to raise kids and reaching that age of not really giving a fuck..... and that feeling is even more prevalent today....
I used to have a six-pack, but now I keep it in the frig.

women don't post many butt pics....
And that's just sad.....just saaad....(doing my best Ross Perot/ Dana Carvey doing his Ross Perot impression)

it's hard to take a selfie of your butt, I need one of those selfie poles I think...

Someone else took a picture of my butt! :lol: It was a guy I was dating. He loved my arse. Lol.
What the fuck is an "arse"?
Same thing as an ashterkosh.

This is an actual picture of me. Who do you guys think I look like?

brad-pitt-shirtless-12282010-09-435x580.jpg
I didn't have that face OR that hair.... but twenty years ago I had bigger pecs and a more defined 6 pack. I could hold a pen inbetween my pectoral muscles....still in decent shape but oh the ravages of time and trying to raise kids and reaching that age of not really giving a fuck..... and that feeling is even more prevalent today....
I used to have a six-pack, but now I keep it in the frig.

Why have a six pack when you can have a keg!

All shoot...what I should have done with this thread is "What character on Walking Dead do you look like the most"?

Okay, obviously I have to put this freak on ignore. You see what kind of weirdos they allow around here. Geez. SMH.

Trolls are trolls Chris, the more you feed them the more they troll. There is no end to their annoyance except to ignore them. The feeding can easily go on for pages, or roll your eyes and they go away after a few post. With that canned corn your eating you'll get heartburn. :)
Dude, she cannot control herself. That's the whole point. Are you really this dense? Jesus Christ!

Sally fields is as cute as a button...stayed that way too..she will be 70 this year...and still looks good

sally-field-net-worth.jpg

Forum List

Back