What well known person does everyone say you look like?

I'm short on time because of work, I have to make stuff that is quick and easy! Canned corn it is! Also, some ribs that come in a package which are already cooked and have a delicious sauce with them (15 minutes to cook them in the oven) and some rice that I cooked in chicken broth and a little garlic. And that's dinner! :D

I know it sounds gross, but the ribs are actually very good. You would be surprised at how good they are. I do like to make home cooked meals but I just don't have much time lately. :dunno:

:confused-84::confused-84:
Yup, Will and Grace. :lol: So remember, half the boobs you think are big, are probably not really big. Deception. ;)

L169_CIFRed1bb0ae88b89fabe0c92f51a22a19f2.JPG
That just reminded me...I had a girlfriend that could do that but from a different area and it hit me in the face......and I thought "Well, this is interesting...let's see where this takes us"...later I told her (as we were snuggling) I said "I didn't know you had that talent" and she said "You never asked and I doubted that you could ever take me there...so what would be the point?"....then she gave me a condescending " you're such a goooood boy" and squeezed my cheeks as if to placate me.......how in the fuck do you digest that bit of info?...I didn't know whether to feel insulted or a feeling of accomplishment....love confuses and perplexes me....I must go now.

How do you know she didn't pee on you? :D
It wasn't a stream......this stuff was projectile like and very concentrated and it had an extremely sweet taste to it and her body was convulsing....usually when a girl pisses on me due boredom or a full bladder? It doesn't do that....it just kind of leaks out and she is usually asleep by that time....I ain't very good....:confused-84:

Oh for...:blahblah:

I'm short on time because of work, I have to make stuff that is quick and easy! Canned corn it is! Also, some ribs that come in a package which are already cooked and have a delicious sauce with them (15 minutes to cook them in the oven) and some rice that I cooked in chicken broth and a little garlic. And that's dinner! :D

I know it sounds gross, but the ribs are actually very good. You would be surprised at how good they are. I do like to make home cooked meals but I just don't have much time lately. :dunno:

Jasmine rice at least?

:confused-84::confused-84:
Yup, Will and Grace. :lol: So remember, half the boobs you think are big, are probably not really big. Deception. ;)

L169_CIFRed1bb0ae88b89fabe0c92f51a22a19f2.JPG
That just reminded me...I had a girlfriend that could do that but from a different area and it hit me in the face......and I thought "Well, this is interesting...let's see where this takes us"...later I told her (as we were snuggling) I said "I didn't know you had that talent" and she said "You never asked and I doubted that you could ever take me there...so what would be the point?"....then she gave me a condescending " you're such a goooood boy" and squeezed my cheeks as if to placate me.......how in the fuck do you digest that bit of info?...I didn't know whether to feel insulted or a feeling of accomplishment....love confuses and perplexes me....I must go now.

How do you know she didn't pee on you? :D
It wasn't a stream......this stuff was projectile like and very concentrated and it had an extremely sweet taste to it and her body was convulsing....usually when a girl pisses on me due boredom or a full bladder? It doesn't do that....it just kind of leaks out and she is usually asleep by that time....I ain't very good....:confused-84:

I thought only guys squirted. That's never happened to me before! Lol. Weird and kind of gross. :D

And that's just sad.....just saaad....(doing my best Ross Perot/ Dana Carvey doing his Ross Perot impression)

it's hard to take a selfie of your butt, I need one of those selfie poles I think...

Someone else took a picture of my butt! :lol: It was a guy I was dating. He loved my arse. Lol.
What the fuck is an "arse"?

Are you stupid too?
Leave it to a troll to disrupt some good natured flirting....guess that is my cue to get gather up the sheep and get the flock out of here......gotta get up in 5 hours and head to the salt mine....
Flirting? You must be a homo because Chris looks like a dude.

Jasmine rice at least?

No, just regular long grain white rice. :eusa_shifty:

God, no wonder you are still single!

it's hard to take a selfie of your butt, I need one of those selfie poles I think...

Someone else took a picture of my butt! :lol: It was a guy I was dating. He loved my arse. Lol.

Are you stupid too?
Leave it to a troll to disrupt some good natured flirting....guess that is my cue to get gather up the sheep and get the flock out of here......gotta get up in 5 hours and head to the salt mine....

Get lost, fag.

Jasmine rice at least?

No, just regular long grain white rice. :eusa_shifty:

Alright..I am in my car going to airport now! Bringing knives and pans!! :D

Why do you keep addressing me? Can't you take a hint? I'm not interested in you, weirdo. Bonzi likes you. Go talk to her, fag!

Are you stupid too?

Get lost, fag.
It's true.

Why do you keep addressing me? Can't you take a hint? I'm not interested in you, weirdo. Bonzi likes you. Go talk to her, fag!
You are getting out of line with me, Chrissy poo. You know you have no self control; you respond at a 3:1 ratio. That is pure harassment.

I am documenting everyone of your responses. If I feel like it, I may even get you banned.

Are you stupid too?

Get lost, fag.
It's true.

What's true? That you're a fag? I know. Don't you even work or have a job, loser?

Now, like I've told you a million times, get lost and don't bother me with your retardedness.

You are getting out of line with me, Chrissy poo. You know you have no self control; you respond at a 3:1 ratio. That is pure harassment.

I am documenting everyone of your responses. If I feel like it, I may even get you banned.

Get lost, fag. Go bother somebody else. I'm NOT interested in you! Take the hint, loser. Get a job too.

Are you stupid too?

Get lost, fag.
It's true.

What's true? That you're a fag? I know. Don't you even work or have a job, loser?

Now, like I've told you a million times, get lost and don't bother me with your retardedness.
You are being WAY out of line. I have not been derogatory about you in any way.

Get lost, fag.
It's true.

Fuck off, loser. I don't want you talking to me. I think you're a disgusting tard.

Get lost, fag. Go bother somebody else. I'm NOT interested in you! Take the hint, loser. Get a job too.
Then stop talking to me, you nitwit.

Then stop talking to me, you nitwit.

Get out of this thread. Nobody wants you posting here or anywhere. You fucking weird freak!

Get lost, fag.
It's true.

Fuck off, loser. I don't want you talking to me. I think you're a disgusting tard.
Your ridiculous responses are an implicit invitation for me to respond (talk) to you.

Your ridiculous responses are an implicit invitation for me to respond (talk) to you.

Umm, no they aren't. You are just retarded.

Forum List

Back