What we learned from Issue 1 in Ohio

So the 50 or so years Plessey was in effect should have stopped the SC from overturning it via Brown?
No, I don't, but I am certain that many were angry about it...which is the context for which my statement was based. (Responding to the query in post 7.)

The US should be a Catholic nation and have no law violate the official teachings of the Catholic Church. Non-Catholics wouldn't like it, but we would be a far better society.

Pelosi and Biden aren't Catholics.
The US should be a Catholic nation?

Your own Pope gives sermons on the evils of building walls and global warming, while ignoring the infanticide of abortion worldwide and his own pedophile scandals.

The Pope himself is a Left-wing stooge.

No thanks.

I feel your pain.

AND I'M LOVING IT.

Here's a hint to all of MAGADUMIA...

Governing involves compromise.
When you squeeze to tightly you can hold onto almost nothing.
It is the open hand that carries the largest reward.

Most Americans want some restrictions on Abortions.
Most Americans want abortion legal.

You are where you are because you refuse to meet anywhere near the middle.
Even in the reddest of red states that position will drive you from office. (See KS, OH)

But you just keep on keepin on.
Eventually, and sooner than you think, the GOP will join the Whigs in American history.
You either have a reading comprehension problem, or you have the metal acuity of John Federman on acid.

If you reread what I have written, I am proposing that future amendments make sure that abortions put in plain language what restrictions there should be on abortions, such as a specific gestational age, something the DNC does not want and something the majority favor.

In addition, parental notification should also be put into constitutional law.

Idiot.

You either have a reading comprehension problem, or you have the metal acuity of John Federman on acid.

If you reread what I have written, I am proposing that future amendments make sure that abortions put in plain language what restrictions there should be on abortions, such as a specific gestational age, something the DNC does not want and something the majority favor.

In addition, parental notification should also be put into constitutional law.

Idiot.
I read you crap.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You fool no one clown AND

75% of your clown car won't support ANY abortion
So how do you get them to vote for "some?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But you go right on ahead and push this.

AND

I will celebrate and laugh at your silly ass every time it fails.

I read you crap.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You fool no one clown AND

75% of your clown car won't support ANY abortion
So how do you get them to vote for "some?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But you go right on ahead and push this.

AND

I will celebrate and laugh at your silly ass every time it fails.
Just an amendment on parental notification would pass easily fool

The US should be a Catholic nation?

Your own Pope gives sermons on the evils of building walls and global warming, while ignoring the infanticide of abortion worldwide and his own pedophile scandals.

The Pope himself is a Left-wing stooge.

No thanks.
I didn't say follow the pope. I said no law would violate Catholic teaching. The pope's personal views aren't Catholic teaching. The pedophilia by those violating Catholic teaching is irrelevant to our country becoming a Catholic nation.
America would be far better off morally.

Surely you don't like atheism being the default "religion" of the government?

I didn't say follow the pope. I said no law would violate Catholic teaching. The pope's personal views aren't Catholic teaching. The pedophilia by those violating Catholic teaching is irrelevant to our country becoming a Catholic nation.
America would be far better off morally.

Surely you don't like atheism being the default "religion" of the government?
Follow the Bible?

Is that like following the Constitution?

They already trample both under foot every day.

Follow the Bible?

Is that like following the Constitution?

They already trample both under foot every day.
It's true humans corrupt things, being fallible and inherently evil. But if we are going to have a starting point, let's pick a noble one instead of throwing in the towel to atheists from the get-go.

I feel your pain.

AND I'M LOVING IT.

Here's a hint to all of MAGADUMIA...

Governing involves compromise.
When you squeeze to tightly you can hold onto almost nothing.
It is the open hand that carries the largest reward.

Most Americans want some restrictions on Abortions.
Most Americans want abortion legal.

You are where you are because you refuse to meet anywhere near the middle.
Even in the reddest of red states that position will drive you from office. (See KS, OH)

But you just keep on keepin on.
Eventually, and sooner than you think, the GOP will join the Whigs in American history.
The vast majority of Americans oppose destroying an unborn baby in the womb, if put that way. But when you lie about what abortion is by asking "Do you support the rights of women to govern their own bodies", that is massive misdirection, and the majority of people will fall for it.

The US should be a Catholic nation and have no law violate the official teachings of the Catholic Church. Non-Catholics wouldn't like it, but we would be a far better society.

Pelosi and Biden aren't Catholics.
So you want us to all practice cannibalism through transubstantiation?

No thank you.

As expected, issue 1 did not pass in Ohio, paving the way for unlimited and unfettered abortion, even without parental notification this fall. It has been the dream of every blood thirsty and Godless Leftists since Roe vs. Wade limited abortions based upon viability and the troublesome parental notifications.

What as the GOP learned from this?

Nothing, because they are essentially a paper tiger that never learns anything, because they are not a real opposition party.

But what if there was an opposition party? What would they do?

If an opposition party actually existed, they would IMMEDIATELY offer another Constitutional amendment to amend the one that will pass in November, by imposing abortion restrictions based on the age of development of the unborn child, as well as institute parental notification.

And how will the Left react? They will say there is no need to pass such an amendment because there are already restrictions based on the amendment they will pass in November. But as I've said repeatedly, that is a lie. The legal wording allows abortion up to birth, bottom line.

So what harm then will it do to pass another amendment if the Left insists these protections already exist?

Also, there needs to be parental notification.

Polls show the GOP would win both amendments, and rather easily, that is, if there was a true opposition party.

But the GOP should not stop there as they should gauge public support for a myriad of Constitutional amendments that might favor them, such as amendments on illegal immigration. I would love to see a vote on sanctuary cities in every state of the union!!

That is, if there was a true opposition party to the DNC, which there sadly is not.

No, the GOP can't even find it within themselves to impeach an open corrupt President.

The GOP is dead.
We learned Republicans are fucked human beings!

Not violating Catholic teaching is different from adopting all practices of the Catholic Church.
So would it be blasphemous if I stated the there is no such a thing as the Virgin birth? How is that myth different than the myth of transubstantiation?

No, I don't, but I am certain that many were angry about it...which is the context for which my statement was based. (Responding to the query in post 7.)

Anger is meaningless in the face of constitutionality, strict construction constitutionality, not this living constitution bullshit.

As expected, issue 1 did not pass in Ohio, paving the way for unlimited and unfettered abortion, even without parental notification this fall. It has been the dream of every blood thirsty and Godless Leftists since Roe vs. Wade limited abortions based upon viability and the troublesome parental notifications.

What as the GOP learned from this?

Nothing, because they are essentially a paper tiger that never learns anything, because they are not a real opposition party.

But what if there was an opposition party? What would they do?

If an opposition party actually existed, they would IMMEDIATELY offer another Constitutional amendment to amend the one that will pass in November, by imposing abortion restrictions based on the age of development of the unborn child, as well as institute parental notification.

And how will the Left react? They will say there is no need to pass such an amendment because there are already restrictions based on the amendment they will pass in November. But as I've said repeatedly, that is a lie. The legal wording allows abortion up to birth, bottom line.

So what harm then will it do to pass another amendment if the Left insists these protections already exist?

Also, there needs to be parental notification.

Polls show the GOP would win both amendments, and rather easily, that is, if there was a true opposition party.

But the GOP should not stop there as they should gauge public support for a myriad of Constitutional amendments that might favor them, such as amendments on illegal immigration. I would love to see a vote on sanctuary cities in every state of the union!!

That is, if there was a true opposition party to the DNC, which there sadly is not.

No, the GOP can't even find it within themselves to impeach an open corrupt President.

The GOP is dead.

Is that what it was for?

I thought it was to protect gun rights. Fuck abortion, encourage dems to abort all their babies and themselves...to save the planet.

got you by the balls.jpg

Forum List

Back