What we learned from Issue 1 in Ohio

Only irrational people will not compromise and both parties of the corrupt duopoly are comprised of irrational people.

Not according to the Constitution.
But who cares about that, as long as you can carry your AR-15 into a daycare center, right?

According to the Constitution the RKBA belongs to the PEOPLE, not the government.

I can't even get a handgun in NYC to keep in my apartment without waiting 3-6 months, and paying over $500 just in fees. How is that not infringement?

What we learned from Issue I in Ohio is that it doesn't do you any good to piss women off.

According to the Constitution the RKBA belongs to the PEOPLE, not the government.

I can't even get a handgun in NYC to keep in my apartment without waiting 3-6 months, and paying over $500 just in fees. How is that not infringement?
Can you take a gun into a federal courthouse?
Can prisoners have firearms?
The right is not absolute.

And when Heller is overturned, watch.

Can you take a gun into a federal courthouse?
Can prisoners have firearms?
The right is not absolute.

And when Heller is overturned, watch.

No right is absolute. But what I described is infringement. I have no criminal record, and I want to keep it in my apartment.

No right is absolute. But what I described is infringement. I have no criminal record, and I want to keep it in my apartment.
Dems
1692024331819.png

Upheld by SCOTUS.

Don't like them move to Florida where every but has an ar on his shoulder and a glock in his belt.

I'm sure you'll be safer there.

Dems
View attachment 814715

Upheld by SCOTUS.

Don't like them move to Florida where every but has an ar on his shoulder and a glock in his belt.

I'm sure you'll be safer there.

Why should I have to move to florida to exercise my 2nd amendment rights?

And those laws haven't been challenged yet under Heller and Bruen.

Why should I have to move to florida to exercise my 2nd amendment rights?

And those laws haven't been challenged yet under Heller and Bruen.
Because you don't like the rules.
Go be free.
Get your ass shot off for sitting to long at the burger drive thru.
Enjoy that freedom.

THAT'S what the 10th means, REMEMBER?

Because you don't like the rules.
Go be free.
Get your ass shot off for sitting to long at the burger drive thru.
Enjoy that freedom.

THAT'S what the 10th means, REMEMBER?

Talk about a worthless response.....

No, the GOP can't even find it within themselves to impeach an open corrupt President.

The GOP is dead.
They are literally starting the impeachment inquery as soon as they return in September. I know a lot of people say "just an INQUERY?!!!" If you encounter anyone saying that, you will immediately know that their political instincts suck. Whats the point of impeaching Joe NOW? The Senate will just aquit and republicans will look as petty as the dems did when they did it.

Am i the only conservative who wants more strategy than that from the GOP? How about waiting until we have all the evidence against Joe first? If they show that he personally recieved money, then the Senate will be forced to impeach, or else pay the price for protecting the most corrupt politician in history. Democrats will feel the wrath if a majority of Americans think Joe is taking bribes.

Forum List

Back