What was Tim McVeighs motivation

Rdean is a MORONIC IDIOT, you could link all the evidence in the world and this dumb ass would just ignore it.

I feel your pain.

McVeigh was most definitely a registered Republican.

---------------

CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent | The Public Record

SANCHEZ: There is more and it is much worse. First, I want you to know the voice you heard there was that of Pastor Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona. On the day before the president’s visit, Mr. Anderson told his parishioners that he hates Barack Obama and wants him dead.

PASTOR STEVEN ANDERSON, FAITHFUL WORD BAPTIST CHURCH: I am going to pray that he (Obama) dies and goes to hell.

--------------------

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWbXDZXlkY[/ame]

------------------

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service for death threats against Barack Obama - Telegraph

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama
Sarah Palin's attacks on Barack Obama's patriotism provoked a spike in death threats against the future president, Secret Service agents revealed during the final weeks of the campaign.

---------------

Every time you drop a little truth on the tiny heads of these conservatives, they go nuts. The simply can't handle it. Well, they can't have it both ways. They do something, you call them out on it and then they cry "liar".

Well, it's a well known FACT that FACTS have a liberal bias.

I wish to hell people didnt have to die for their lies like those children in the Murrah building.

Go ahead claim you do not support Rdean and the lies told by that poster.

Most likely, McVeigh today would have been a Democrat and a big Obama supporter. :cool:

In my business, I would see him more as a troubled young man who never found his place. Too bad people focus on one minute aspect of a very troubled person's failed and complex life and use that as some kind of banner for their own twisted causes.

He himself said that is why he murdered 16o Americans.

He said it was for political reasons. He was created by a politcal atmosphere of hate and lies.

I would really like to see it not happen again.

Yet here you are creating hate and lies about the right in an effort to hurt them. Go figure.

He said it was for political reasons. He was created by a politcal atmosphere of hate and lies.

Then maybe you should ease up on your rhetoric, sweetheart!

It is the right who incites death not the left. Anti choice killings, that guy who killed 4 cops who he thought were coming for his guns, mcVeigh.

The left is not spouting lies for political purposes.

You are right now. And the left was just earlier this year. Insisting that we needed to watch all returning vets as they were a threat to national security as well as red necks and Christians. Obama even stated in a speech that the right clings to guns and God and is a problem. But then the truth has never been your strong suit has it?

It is the right who incites death not the left. Anti choice killings, that guy who killed 4 cops who he thought were coming for his guns, mcVeigh.

The left is not spouting lies for political purposes.

Show me one Supreme Court decision regarding incitement where it has been stated that only the right incites. One. I'm waiting, and will discuss no more with you until you do.

Tim McVeigh killed for right wing principles , he said so himself.

Doctors are murdered by right wing nut jobs and some still sit in prison for it.

That guy who killed those cops earlier this year screamed it for all to hear he was going to kill the cops to keep them from taking his guns.

They are facts and never needed to go to the SCOTUS for any legal reason.

A couple cases and you would paint all on the right as murderers and killers, as crazy. YOU are the one trying desperately to drum up hatred and murder against the right in this thread. You open support a poster that insists McVey was like ALL republicans, even though we know he was no Republican to begin with. YOU openly claim Ruby Ridge was not a legal murder of a woman and her child by the Federal Government and openly claim Waco was not the same Government legally murdering over 80 men women and children for their religious beliefs.

You are inciting to riot and murder all the while claiming you are not.

Show me one Supreme Court decision regarding incitement where it has been stated that only the right incites. One. I'm waiting, and will discuss no more with you until you do.

Tim McVeigh killed for right wing principles , he said so himself.

Doctors are murdered by right wing nut jobs and some still sit in prison for it.

That guy who killed those cops earlier this year screamed it for all to hear he was going to kill the cops to keep them from taking his guns.

They are facts and never needed to go to the SCOTUS for any legal reason.

A couple cases and you would paint all on the right as murderers and killers, as crazy. YOU are the one trying desperately to drum up hatred and murder against the right in this thread. You open support a poster that insists McVey was like ALL republicans, even though we know he was no Republican to begin with. YOU openly claim Ruby Ridge was not a legal murder of a woman and her child by the Federal Government and openly claim Waco was not the same Government legally murdering over 80 men women and children for their religious beliefs.

You are inciting to riot and murder all the while claiming you are not.

She is also trying her hand at entrapment, but alas, lacks the skills to pull it off. :lol:

LOL

Are these the same Librul posters who believe right wingers were behind the Suicide of the man who scrawled "Fed" on his chest and that someone who calls into a show and identities himself as a "Teabagger" is really a Conservative?

LOL

Nothing like watching when the Gullible Convention pulls into a thread

He was an anti tax , progun and hated Clinton and Janet Reno. He hated government and killed American children and others for political reasons.

He would have fit right into the tea bag movement along with all the people who helped him.

They all listened to right wing radio and hated the left.

He was an anti tax , progun and hated Clinton and Janet Reno. He hated government and killed American children and others for political reasons.

He would have fit right into the tea bag movement along with all the people who helped him.

They all listened to right wing radio and hated the left.

exactly the teabaggers have the same exact message as Mcveigh but instead of bombing a federal building(at least not yet) they throw goofy protests, no conicidence that they have popped up during a Democtrat Presidents term even though the prior Republican administration was one of the, if not the worst presidential terms this nation has ever seen.

There are some who believe McViegh was executed before he could tell his entire story. He claimed to be a very conservative christian, but then christians don't usually go about bombing things do they.
The fact that he was executed quickly (reletive to death row killers who sit in prison for years) has caused some to speculate that the government didn't want him alive and talking.
Some say he wanted to be executed so he would not give up any 'secrets'. Some claim he was active in the militia movement.
He claimed that he acted alone, did so in retaliation for the Clinton administration's actions in Waco and Ruby Ridge.
We executed him, the reason we executed him faster than most criminals are executed in this country is up for debate. Was he executed to keep him from being a martyr for his cause and recruiting more, as the government officially claims? Maybe he was a militia soldiar and they used their connections to get him executed so he would shut up and not blow their cover.
Whether he was republican or democrat or libertarian seems irrellevent, his actions crossed the boundries of what any of those three parties condone as political action.

There are pictures of him with Bill Cooper, a guy I knew who was killed by the government right here in my town. There are big holes he and Fortner blew into the ground up the Big Chino south of Seligman.

There are some who believe McViegh was executed before he could tell his entire story. He claimed to be a very conservative christian, but then christians don't usually go about bombing things do they.
The fact that he was executed quickly (reletive to death row killers who sit in prison for years) has caused some to speculate that the government didn't want him alive and talking.
Some say he wanted to be executed so he would not give up any 'secrets'. Some claim he was active in the militia movement.
He claimed that he acted alone, did so in retaliation for the Clinton administration's actions in Waco and Ruby Ridge.
We executed him, the reason we executed him faster than most criminals are executed in this country is up for debate. Was he executed to keep him from being a martyr for his cause and recruiting more, as the government officially claims? Maybe he was a militia soldiar and they used their connections to get him executed so he would shut up and not blow their cover.
Whether he was republican or democrat or libertarian seems irrellevent, his actions crossed the boundries of what any of those three parties condone as political action.

There are pictures of him with Bill Cooper, a guy I knew who was killed by the government right here in my town. There are big holes he and Fortner blew into the ground up the Big Chino south of Seligman.

Ruby ridge happened under the first Bush admin and Mcveigh was executed so quickly because he refused to appeal his sentence.

he refused his appeal is right, why?
Bill Cooper was shot and left to bleed out in his front yard after repeatedly broadcasting on his radio show that he was 'ordered' to be a good soldiar and get himself executed before disclosing any secrets.
Just sayin, was not a simple guy and did what he did for reasons that only he knew for sure.

In my business, I would see him more as a troubled young man who never found his place. Too bad people focus on one minute aspect of a very troubled person's failed and complex life and use that as some kind of banner for their own twisted causes.

Yet here you are creating hate and lies about the right in an effort to hurt them. Go figure.

The right, with their talk of murder and assassination and overthrowing the government and secession are the dangerous ones. Exposing that isn't "creating hate". They've already done that. No, we are just "exposing the hate" the right has created. How else do you defend yourself from these "i want him to fail" people?

Ruby ridge happened under the first Bush admin and Mcveigh was executed so quickly because he refused to appeal his sentence.

That was a long time ago. Many states now require that all appeals be exhausted before an execution can take place.

What was his cause?

So what is this shit? Now that your apologist, soft on terror, pussy boy messiah is in charge and the terrorists are starting to come out of the wood work because they're not afraid of him, you drudge up some years old home boy?

You're fucking pathetic. Could you be anymore obvious with your motives?

Forum List

Back