Lets Say, Trump Chooses Tim Scott For Vice President. How Would The Far Left React?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?

The true hardcore racism of the party that likes to fuck kids would be on full display. Remember, Uncle Tom Larry Elder is "the black face of white supremacy".

I'd still like to see Kari Lake in the hunt. I only want revenge (they could burn this mother fucker to the ground for all I care) and I think she's got the stomach for some serious retribution. In fact, I would appoint her as the Revenge Czar. Send the right message.

racist kkk dems.jpg

The only real clue to Trump's choice is that he will choose a reliable extreme rightist. He was burnt by Pence being a Christian with morals too strong to stomach his plan.
This fact seems to rule out possibles such as Haley.

Who among the hundreds of possible extremist choices would be completely reliable?

I would be thinking in terms of Abbott, as an example of safe and reliable enough for Trump.

The true hardcore racism of the party that likes to fuck kids would be on full display. Remember, Uncle Tom Larry Elder is "the black face of white supremacy".

I'd still like to see Kari Lake in the hunt. I only want revenge (they could burn this mother fucker to the ground for all I care) and I think she's got the stomach for some serious retribution. In fact, I would appoint her as the Revenge Czar. Send the right message.

View attachment 891309
Bingo. You win. Tim Scott would replace Larry Elder as the black face of white supremacy. The character assassins would be all about destroying Scott's entire career.

I too want revenge. Lake would make a perfect Revenge Czar. I think Trump’s VP pick is going to be Ramaswamy. He has intersectionality, non white, immigrant roots.

At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?
First off, Trump has to be nominated. Which isnt going to happen. But if it were to happen, there is no way in hell that Trump would choose Scott, unless he's dumb enough to think that alone will get him black votes. It would turn off too many red hatted racists. Noem is the logical choice. She's not as crazy as someone like MTG.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 891309
Kare is a bit too flighty and also a woman. A woman could never work for Trump. He sees no ability in women that would make them suitable for the job.

It's got to be an Abbott type character but with a bit more brains.

• Thanks
LOL Yeah, that will be the day. Republicans choosing a black guy for high office. :auiqs.jpg:

You should worry more about how the average rank-and-file trumptard would react. Heck, you idiots are still upset that Haley knocked down some racist owner's statues when she was a governor.

Don't worry about Dems. I know this is all new to you guys but we not only nominated a Black guy for office but voted for him, twice! Take that and smoke it.

So, yeah. Trump selecting Tim Scott? Nope. Never gonna happen.

Last edited:
Bingo. You win. Tim Scott would replace Larry Elder as the black face of white supremacy. The character assassins would be all about destroying Scott's entire career.

I too want revenge. Lake would make a perfect Revenge Czar. I think Trump’s VP pick is going to be Ramaswamy. He has intersectionality, non white, immigrant roots.
In the real world, Trump couldn't see past skin colour, The male choice is going to have to be pure white.

Never rule out DeSantis, and especially with him not going sour on Trump when it counted.

DeSantis might be the closest there is to a true Trump clone.

• Thanks
He should choose both!

It won't be the left that freaks out if Trump picks a black man. Who are you trying to fool, fool?

Blacks will not vote for Trump just because he picks Tim Scott.

Tim Scott is already seen like that by blacks. And Ramaswamy? LOL!

He should choose both!
It's now less likely that a black VP would carry much weight anymore. Blacks will have it pretty well settled in their minds whether they are on the left of the political divide or the right.

All the issues of the divide are too powerful.

In the real world, Trump couldn't see past skin colour, The male choice is going to have to be pure white.

Never rule out DeSantis, and especially with him not going sour on Trump when it counted.

DeSantis might be the closest there is to a true Trump clone.
If Trump is such a racist how do you explain all the awards black organizations have given to him. Explain away what Trump did when he opened his clubs and resorts to blacks after he was warned not to. Trump’s racism is as old as his campaign for president. Democrats made it up like everything else. I personally hope Trump picks a competent white man. But would not be surprised if he doesn't.

It's now less likely that a black VP would carry much weight anymore. Blacks will have it pretty well settled in their minds whether they are on the left of the political divide or the right.

All the issues of the divide are too powerful.
I tend to agree....perhaps he could break with the boring old habits and look for someone with a real skill set. But I doubt it.

I hope he has an escape plan. Trump tried to kill his last VP...

View attachment 891309
That because Larry Elder IS the black face of white supremacy. Elder is a black man who has seen continuing acts of white racism and rallies held by white supremacists but claims white supremacy is fake news. He is proud to claim that his opinions about blacks allow whites to have racists views. He has distorted statistics to help support the racist claim of extra high black crime and violence—almost everything he has done advances the aims and beliefs of white supremacists.

Thiis is just part of his record, but to you this is great.

Forum List

Back