What was Tim McVeighs motivation

The same as ALL Republicans. They think they are doing "God's" work.

• Banned
Why are people on the right refusing to accept the fact that he was a right wing gun nut and killed American children for his political views?

Why are people on the right refusing to accept the fact that he was a right wing gun nut and killed American children for his political views?

Because to accept that would mean they would have to accept other things. Like why we invaded Iraq.

Even in Iraq, the constitution makes "Islam" the national religion and says all legislation is based in Islam in Article 2 of the constitution supported by the American right. Women are living under Sharia law. The Christian population has been nearly chased out of the country or simply murdered.

All this in Iraq. Their constitution in BLACK AND WHITE, WRITTEN DOWN, and still the right refused to face it. They just deny. It's called "denial" and it's NOT a river in Egypt.

McVeigh was not a republican. He was a Libertarian.

He was far more complex than that:

I would link Wikipedia,but the system won't let me because I don't have 15 posts in yet.

I would link Wikipedia,but the system won't let me because I don't have 15 posts in yet.

Rdean is a MORONIC IDIOT, you could link all the evidence in the world and this dumb ass would just ignore it.

McVeigh claimed that the bombing was revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge."[83] McVeigh visited Waco during the standoff, where he spoke to a news reporter about his anger over what was happening there.[11]

[edit] Political
McVeigh's only known political affiliations were his voter registration with the Republican Party when he lived in Buffalo, New York, and a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military.[11] McVeigh self-identified as a libertarian in a statement that was reported by MSNBC.com and The Washington Post;[12] and while in federal prison, he voted for Libertarian candidate Harry Browne in the 1996 United States presidential election.[13]

[edit] Political
McVeigh's only known political affiliations were his voter registration with the Republican Party when he lived in Buffalo, New York, and a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military.[11] McVeigh self-identified as a libertarian in a statement that was reported by MSNBC.com and The Washington Post;[12] and while in federal prison, he voted for Libertarian candidate Harry Browne in the 1996 United States presidential election.[13]

In NY ou can't vote in the primaries if you don't register as either a dem or a repub. That doesn't mean you ARE one.

McVeigh claimed that the bombing was revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge."[83] McVeigh visited Waco during the standoff, where he spoke to a news reporter about his anger over what was happening there.[11]

I have read some articles that he might have visited Spokane( an hour and half from Ruby Ridge) before he bombed the federal building and probably had contact with Chevy Kehoe.

He was a right wing nut job.

But this doesn't mean all people on the right wing are nut-jobs. Just like 'cuz ELF's are left wing nut jobs, doesn't mean that all people on the left are nut-jobs.

It's a logic thang.

People like McVeigh are not Republicans or Democrats, they hate the government and don't usually follow the two main parties.

He KILLED American children for political reasons. He was the result of a wall of lies about the Clinton admin trying to take guns away. He bought into the smears from the right about Rubt ridge and waco.

He was created by right wing political shenanagans like we are now seeing about the Obama admin.

When you encourage lies for political purposes you create monsters.

Forum List

Back