What was Tim McVeighs motivation

McVeigh claimed that the bombing was revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge."[83] McVeigh visited Waco during the standoff, where he spoke to a news reporter about his anger over what was happening there.[11]

I have read some articles that he might have visited Spokane( an hour and half from Ruby Ridge) before he bombed the federal building and probably had contact with Chevy Kehoe.

He was big into white supremacy and the whole Turner Diaries thing too.

The same as ALL Republicans. They think they are doing "God's" work.

When will the left call out the dumb ass retards like this poster? Never of course.

I will, though I am in the center, not the left.

Tim McVeigh was an extremist fringe nutter on the Right. There are extremist fringe nutters on the Left too. Neither represents the core of both parties.

Friends claim he liked turner but not the racism.

He made his living at gunshows and railed against taxes and gun legislation.

I saw a thing on West Wing once that said " The KKK is to Christianity, as Jihadist are to Muslims".
(probably not exact words)
People like McVeight don't represent the Republican party, and he would probably not like being called a Republican.

When will the left call out the dumb ass retards like this poster? Never of course.

I will, though I am in the center, not the left.

Tim McVeigh was an extremist fringe nutter on the Right. There are extremist fringe nutters on the Left too. Neither represents the core of both parties.

The Right needs to disown the crazies and STOP embracing the lies for politcal purposes or history is going to repete.

I saw a thing on West Wing once that said " The KKK is to Christianity, as Jihadist are to Muslims".
People like McVeight don't represent the Republican party, and he would probably not like being called a Republican.

Please read what I am posting instead of assuming I'm saying all right leaning people are McVeighs.

McVeigh claimed that the bombing was revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge."[83] McVeigh visited Waco during the standoff, where he spoke to a news reporter about his anger over what was happening there.[11]

I have read some articles that he might have visited Spokane( an hour and half from Ruby Ridge) before he bombed the federal building and probably had contact with Chevy Kehoe.

He was big into white supremacy and the whole Turner Diaries thing too.

An owner of a motel here where The Kehoe brothers liked to stay when in town said it seemed like Chevy knew about the federal building before it happened by his comments the days of the bombing. I will have to try to find the page I read this on, of course it isn't completly proven but I think two or three people place McVeigh here.
Having grown up in this area I have learned that McVeigh and the Kehoe's do not represent Republicans, and usually have their own set of beliefs that don't fit in a party.

This was in answer to "what was McVeighs cause"

now realize he was not saying all right leaning people are McVeighs either, hes was talking about his cause which is in line with the rights cause. Taxes and gun laws , waco and ruby ridge.

Please read what I am posting instead of assuming I'm saying all right leaning people are McVeighs.

Did I direct my comment towards you? I don't think so, so why don't you stop assuming things.

Did I direct my comment towards you? I don't think so, so why don't you stop assuming things.

When you post on a message board people often answer the posts.

What was a Tim McVeigh (type) motivation

Hopefully in a year or so, it wont be Health Care. I dont know though, there really are some sore losers out there...hell, even in here. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The right is embracing crazy people with lies as their main motivations and will end up creating another Tim McVeigh if they dont start cutting lose the nutters and back away from the lies.

You started this, so really how old are you?
If you didn't want me to respond you shouldn't have made the stupid comment in the first place.

Forum List

Back