Lets Say, Trump Chooses Tim Scott For Vice President. How Would The Far Left React?

At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?
I don't know where you get your information about it is down to Kristi and Tim. Where did you get that?

I guess Trump goes with a female VP after he ruled out DeSantis. If he has to pick a black dude, Vivek Ramaswamy would be a better choice as a cheerleader than Scott, who looks depressing and miserable.

“You guys”? Anybody who has read my many comments about the oil, gas and the LNG industry knows I have never said price increases in these industries is solely or even primarily “their fault” but always explained fully the many geo-political and supply and demand factors that are involved.

Of course attempts to take advantage of shortages, general inflation, their monopoly advantage in certain markets, or their politically powerful position in the U.S. to maximize profits … is also a factor as well.

You are projecting your own stupidity and party-partisan obsessions onto me.
You're a lefty.

I guess Trump goes with a female VP after he ruled out DeSantis. If he has to pick a black dude, Vivek Ramaswamy would be a better choice as a cheerleader than Scott, who looks depressing and miserable.

Vivek isn't Black.

LOL You are blaming Dems because you racists did not nominate Carson? :laughing0301:

Thanks, retard. Needed some hilarity to start my day.
You racist has been talking trash about him since day one. You really should think good of him, he was raised on welfare and got out of it and became a successful man.

Put Scott in the White House and that's the nicest thing white racist democrats will say about him. All of a sudden, racist slurs will be mainstream and acceptable again, because that's just the way they roll.
You guys like blacks who hate black people.

You guys like blacks who hate black people.
Sure about that? I don't recall seeing you at the last meeting. Your problem is you think black people are only allowed to have one set of opinions, which just so coincidentally align with liberal democrat ideas. You don't believe in diversity of thought or independent black thought.

This is why you're accused of staying on the democrat plantation, because you turn on black people who buck the democrat propaganda.

You racist has been talking trash about him since day one. You really should think good of him, he was raised on welfare and got out of it and became a successful man.
There are other blacks who were raised on welfare, who did not attack their moms, got out of it and became successful who are not sellouts.

Sure about that? I don't recall seeing you at the last meeting. Your problem is you think black people are only allowed to have one set of opinions, which just so coincidentally align with liberal democrat ideas. You don't believe in diversity of thought or independent black thought.

This is why you're accused of staying on the democrat plantation, because you turn on black people who buck the democrat propaganda.
No I don't think that. But you racists only accept one opinion from blacks-the selllout opinion of accommodation. There is only one plantation. Republican. Black Republicans are not free to speak their minds. They are not independent thinkers.

White Republicans love blacks who hate black people.

No I don't think that. But you racists only accept one opinion from blacks-the selllout opinion of accommodation. There is only one plantation. Republican. Black Republicans are not free to speak their minds. They are not independent thinkers.
And that is where the wheels fall off your tricycle. Obviously, you have no idea what I actually think or don't think because you've never bothered to even ask. All you can see is opposition = racist.
White Republicans love blacks who hate black people.
Really? You believe some strange things. I think the true hate comes from yourself and is aimed at any black people who divert from DNC propaganda.

And that is where the wheels fall off your tricycle. Obviously, you have no idea what I actually think or don't think because you've never bothered to even ask. All you can see is opposition = racist.

Really? You believe some strange things. I think the true hate comes from yourself and is aimed at any black people who divert from DNC propaganda.
Since you decided to tell me what I believe and how there is a Democratic plantation because we reject blacks who allow white racists to say the "Systemic racism does not exist because so and so black Republican says so, you can stop whining about what you got back. White Republicans love blacks who hate black people.

Since you decided to tell me what I believe and how there is a Democratic plantation because we reject blacks who allow white racists to say the "Systemic racism does not exist because so and so black Republican says so, you can stop whining about what you got back. White Republicans love blacks who hate black people.
And you haven't put the wheels back on yet. You think you can tell me what I think, but don't want me to tell you what you think. Tell you what, why don't you bother to simply ask what I think? You might not get the same back.

Think of it, I've said nothing racist, in fact, you've said more racist stuff than I have, yet you accuse me of racism while I don't thusly accuse you. Think about it.

I am sure Carson is a great soul. So, your excuse is that Repubs did not nominate this-great-soul, salt-of-the earth Carson because gasp! we libs trashed him? :laughing0301:

Oh, you retards truly are precious. Dumb as a brick but oh so cute. Keep 'em coming!

And you haven't put the wheels back on yet. You think you can tell me what I think, but don't want me to tell you what you think. Tell you what, why don't you bother to simply ask what I think? You might not get the same back.

Think of it, I've said nothing racist, in fact, you've said more racist stuff than I have, yet you accuse me of racism while I don't thusly accuse you. Think about it.
I haven't said anything racist. You on the right seem to conflate me saying white right wingers or white racists to mean all white people. Then we have your reference to a Democratic plantation.. Last, why do we have to agree with black "conservatives" when white republiicans call white Democrats all kinds of things.. Is this because you don't like independent thinking? Do you think white people are only allowed to have one set of opinions?

Arguing with IM2 said: is like...

pig.png

Forum List

Back