What was Tim McVeighs motivation

Friends claim he liked turner but not the racism.

He made his living at gunshows and railed against taxes and gun legislation.

What part of that is not legal?

where did I ever suggest it was illegal?

You said it as though it were illegal or should have been spotted as a harbinger of what was to come. You are railing against the right. Does that mean we will be seeing your picture on a wanted poster after then next RNC? By your logic it does.

McVeigh would have made a great Obamabot :eek:

Except being a Republican, he probably wasn't too fond of blacks.

Most likely, McVeigh today would have been a Democrat and a big Obama supporter. :cool:

In my business, I would see him more as a troubled young man who never found his place. Too bad people focus on one minute aspect of a very troubled person's failed and complex life and use that as some kind of banner for their own twisted causes.

Last edited:
You started this, so really how old are you?
If you didn't want me to respond you shouldn't have made the stupid comment in the first place.

If you would be so kind as to go look at the posts you would realise You posted right after my post and it was completely reasonable to assume you were answering me.

if you dont want to post in my threads you have that right, you do not have the right to tell me when to comment.

If you didn't want me to respond you shouldn't have made the stupid comment in the first place.

If you would be so kind as to go look at the posts you would realise You posted right after my post and it was completely reasonable to assume you were answering me.

if you dont want to post in my threads you have that right, you do not have the right to tell me when to comment.

You can comment all you want, but maybe you should have asked if it was directed at you before flying off the handle.

Except being a Republican, he probably wasn't too fond of blacks.

Most likely, McVeigh today would have been a Democrat and a big Obama supporter. :cool:

In my business, I would see him more as a troubled young man who never found his place. Too bad people focus on one minute aspect of a very troubled person's failed and complex life and use that as some kind of banner for their own twisted causes.

He himself said that is why he murdered 16o Americans.

He said it was for political reasons. He was created by a politcal atmosphere of hate and lies.

I would really like to see it not happen again.

You can comment all you want, but maybe you should have asked if it was directed at you before flying off the handle.
I was not the one who flew off the handle

The same as ALL Republicans. They think they are doing "God's" work.

McVeigh was not a republican. He was a Libertarian.

He was far more complex than that:

I would link Wikipedia,but the system won't let me because I don't have 15 posts in yet.

Rdean is a MORONIC IDIOT, you could link all the evidence in the world and this dumb ass would just ignore it.

I feel your pain.

McVeigh was most definitely a registered Republican.

---------------

CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent | The Public Record

SANCHEZ: There is more and it is much worse. First, I want you to know the voice you heard there was that of Pastor Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona. On the day before the president’s visit, Mr. Anderson told his parishioners that he hates Barack Obama and wants him dead.

PASTOR STEVEN ANDERSON, FAITHFUL WORD BAPTIST CHURCH: I am going to pray that he (Obama) dies and goes to hell.

--------------------

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWbXDZXlkY[/ame]

------------------

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service for death threats against Barack Obama - Telegraph

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama
Sarah Palin's attacks on Barack Obama's patriotism provoked a spike in death threats against the future president, Secret Service agents revealed during the final weeks of the campaign.

---------------

Every time you drop a little truth on the tiny heads of these conservatives, they go nuts. The simply can't handle it. Well, they can't have it both ways. They do something, you call them out on it and then they cry "liar".

Well, it's a well known FACT that FACTS have a liberal bias.

He said it was for political reasons. He was created by a politcal atmosphere of hate and lies.

Then maybe you should ease up on your rhetoric, sweetheart!

You said it as though it were illegal or should have been spotted as a harbinger of what was to come. You are railing against the right. Does that mean we will be seeing your picture on a wanted poster after then next RNC? By your logic it does.

I was stating it as fact, go read his story and you will see that.

I was there. Where were YOU?

You assumed I was , I was stating facts from the record.

Are you saying you were with McVeigh?

It is the right who incites death not the left. Anti choice killings, that guy who killed 4 cops who he thought were coming for his guns, mcVeigh.

The left is not spouting lies for political purposes.

It is the right who incites death not the left. Anti choice killings, that guy who killed 4 cops who he thought were coming for his guns, mcVeigh.

Kiss me you fool------you can't deny your love forever ya know !

Show me one Supreme Court decision regarding incitement where it has been stated that only the right incites. One. I'm waiting, and will discuss no more with you until you do.

Forum List

Back