What the Quran really says

Last edited:
Why don't you go fight with your brothers against France. What is it about civilization that rubs you guys the wrong way?

You're boring, not my taste...:lol:

Explain why your brothers are always trying to kill people. Why are you all so angry?

Africa is not stable same with the Middle East, everyone is killing everyone, including Christians killing Christians in the Congo, it's called poverty and violence, go look into a few study's so you won't stay uninformed, Bob....:D

"There is no god but God; and Muhammad is the messenger of God"........

Here are a few verses that show Muhammad trying to convince people he was not mad.

7.184 Do they not reflect? Their companion is not seized with madness: he is but a perspicuous warner.

15.6 They say: "O thou to whom the Message is being revealed! truly thou art mad (or possessed)!
15.7 Why bring you not angels unto us, if you are of the truthful?

37.36 And say: "What! shall we give up our gods for the sake of a Poet possessed?"

44.14 Yet they turn away from him and say: "Tutored (by others), a man possessed!"

52.29 Therefore proclaim thou the praises (of thy Lord): for by the Grace of thy Lord, thou art no (vulgar) soothsayer, nor art thou one possessed.

68.2 Thou art not, by the Grace of thy Lord, mad or possessed.

68.51 And the Unbelievers would almost trip thee up with their eyes when they hear the Message; and they say: "Surely he is possessed!"

81.22 and your comrade is not mad.
81.25 Nor is it the word of an evil spirit accursed.

Last edited:
You're boring, not my taste...:lol:

Explain why your brothers are always trying to kill people. Why are you all so angry?

Africa is not stable same with the Middle East, everyone is killing everyone, including Christians killing Christians in the Congo, it's called poverty and violence, go look into a few study's so you won't stay uninformed, Bob....:D

Bullshit. There is not a Christian religious leader leading militant Christians to murder other Christians in the congo. That's what your guys do. I'm concerned about your brother here. I think he's gone over the edge.

Last edited:

Bullshit. There is not a Christian religious leader leading militant Christians to murder other Christians in the congo. That's what your guys do.

LRA stupid, truth hurts doesn't it.

Bullshit. There is not a Christian religious leader leading militant Christians to murder other Christians in the congo. That's what your guys do.

I wouldn't believe a lying muslim. Show us the link.

More verses of self justification from Muhammad.

21.5 Nay," they say, "(these are) medleys of dream! - Nay, He forged
it! - Nay, He is (but) a poet! Let him then bring us a Sign like the
ones that were sent to (Prophets) of old!"

36.69 We have not instructed the (Prophet) in Poetry, nor is it meet
for him: this is no less than a Message and a Qur'an making things clear:

37.36 And say: "What! shall we give up our gods for the sake of a Poet possessed?"

50.30 Or do they say:- "A Poet! we await for him some calamity (hatched) by Time!"

69.41 It is not the word of a poet: little it is ye believe!

lol...you live under a rock? ...:D Christian fundie..:lol:

Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)

That idiot is a criminal. We know the difference between religious leaders and criminals. That's where you and your pal have a hard time. There are no Christians who support that. No Christian supports violence in the name of Jesus. On the other hand, violence and Muhammed are linked throughout history. Christians don't use violence in the name of Jesus. Muslims use violence in the name of muhammed. Idiot.

Last edited:
I have to keep trying to explain the same thing because you are obviously not understanding it. But I guess if you realized I am right and the quran says the sun orbits the earth, your whole life would crumble.

Well do not worry, like I said to sunni man, there is a better God than Allah.

Sun does not orbit the earth! The earth orbits the Sun. Some one needs a general frigging astronomy course. It don't matter what any religious book says it's just that way. The bible god creates the Sun on Day 4 yet he plants trees and plants on Day 3.....how the hell does that work?

Earth?s Orbit Around The Sun

Plants don't need to sun when they're planted. They only need it when they sprout. Duh!

It don't say that DUH!!!!! Oh I forgot all you can do is insult people because they do not believe as your cult christianity believes........calling Islam a cult huh better look in the mirror both religions are cults.

Sun does not orbit the earth! The earth orbits the Sun. Some one needs a general frigging astronomy course. It don't matter what any religious book says it's just that way. The bible god creates the Sun on Day 4 yet he plants trees and plants on Day 3.....how the hell does that work?

Earth?s Orbit Around The Sun

Plants don't need to sun when they're planted. They only need it when they sprout. Duh!

It don't say that DUH!!!!! Oh I forgot all you can do is insult people because they do not believe as your cult christianity believes........calling Islam a cult huh better look in the mirror both religions are cults.

That wasn't an insult. No one needs sun when you plant. You need sun when they sprout. Common sense. You don't know much about either one, Islam or Christianity, to be of any influence.

Last edited:

That idiot is a criminal. We know the difference between religious leaders and criminals. That's where you and your pal have a hard time. There are no Christians who support that. No Christian supports violence in the name of Jesus. On the other hand, violence and Muhammed are linked throughout history. Christians don't use violence in the name of Jesus. Muslims use violence in the name of muhammed. Idiot.

Excuses blah blah blah...

You don't have the guts to call out your brothers as criminals. Muslims are to never question or criticize. I'm free to say what I want about Christianity and those who are false Christians, but you're not free to criticize or condemn criminal action among Islamists. Coward.

Last edited:
What scriptures? And why didn't the Jews recognize Jesus? They said the same thing you say about Muhammad about Jesus, he didn't pass the 'test'.

Are you saying that Mohammed
walked on water
commanded storms
changed water to wine
exocised demons
fed hundreds and hundreds with a little food
raised people from the dead
healed people that had been born blind
cured people that were crippled
cured leporsy
rose from the dead, himself?

Since you are comparing Mohammed to Yeshua, lets be clear, okay?

No I'm not comparing them, and these are miracles christians believe happened. Not everyone believes them. But miracles are needed for cocky non believers and arrogant people. Jesus wouldn't have asked God for miracles if their hearts were tainted towards God. Not everyone believes he rose from the dead, and those other miracles are minor which many Prophets done. Miracles don't determine a Prophet even though miracles did happen during Islam's time.

So..... give some examples of the great "miracles" that Mohammed worked.

You don't have the guts to call out your brothers as criminals. Muslims are to never question or criticize. I'm free to say what I want about Christianity and those who are false Christians, but you're not free to criticize or condemn criminal action among Islamists. Coward.

Christian mindset=

Christian terrorists: not christian

Muslim terroroists: face of Islam

Boohoo hypocrite, you keep saying Islamists as if they cause any harm to Westerners which they haven't lately until France decided to bomb Mali rebels. Islamists mostly kill muslims, they aren't islamists, not all of them, they are criminals. True Islamists have a right to their opinion too.

Yet again, it's not about sin. You must not really get it, the principles of Christianity I believe we're corrupted. People from all faiths seem to be lost these days, that's NOT the point.

So you are saying that muslims ARE corrupt?

No, I said Christianity was corrupted.

My mistake, you wrote "we're", when you meant were.

Now if islam teaches murder, deceit, and coveting of neighbors family and goods, how is it NOT corrupt?

So you are saying that muslims ARE corrupt?

No, I said Christianity was corrupted.

My mistake, you wrote "we're", when you meant were.

Now if islam teaches murder, deceit, and coveting of neighbors family and goods, how is it NOT corrupt?

You believe it teaches that, and the only thing you know about Islam and Muslims is the bad things you hear on the media, nothing else so generally you're used to being fed the same debates.

What I do not understand is why you believe your guys talked to God, and theirs did not. I think you are all ignorant. There are stupid stories, deflections and ignorance displayed in all religions. Well maybe not Buddhism(little that I know anyways). Seriously, what makes your religion "The religion"

Either Yeshua was "the LORD" or HE was a very, very bad man.

Since there is only one instance in all that was written about HIM, that shows HE lost HIS temper, I cannot in any way claim that HE was a bad man. That leaves believing HIM and HIS word. HE is the LORD.

Every other religion points the follower in "a" direction, and claims that "this is the way". YESHUA said, "I AM the way".

Forum List

Back