What the Quran really says

Was Jesus the only begotten son of God?

In the book of Psalms 2:7 we find "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." David, in this verse, is saying that God had told him he was the son of God and God has begotten him. Clearly Jesus is not the only begotten son of God.

Of course, one could say that although Jesus was not the only begotten son of God, he had no human father in contrast to David who had a human father. That is true! Since Jesus had no human father it makes the relationship between him and God a closer one. The question is what about Adam? Adam had no human father nor a human mother, and according to the Bible he too was the son of God. The Bible says, "And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli." (Luke3:23) The Bible goes on to mention the supposed genealogy of Jesus Christ. At the end of this genealogy the Bible comes to Adam, and it says, "Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God." (Luke 3:38). So Adam is also the son of God. According to the assumption: "because Jesus had no human father then he is closer to God than David who had a human father," we can safely conclude that Adam is better than Jesus because he did not have a human father or mother.

The truth is Jesus and Adam do not differ in God’s sight. They were a mere creation of God. The Holy Quran says in clear terms, "Verily, similitude of Jesus with God is as the similitude of Adam; He created him out of dust then said He unto him BE, and he became." (Ch 3: Vr 59).

Yeshua was "begotten". Adam was "created".

And all you have to prove this is the bible. So what makes the bible anymore correct than the Quran? Belief does not equal fact.

circularreasoningchart.jpg

You tell em....:clap2:, these two Christians are the two most hypocritical Christians I've ever seen. They keep lying to themselves and putting words in my mouth. They think they are God and that they can decide what's a religion or not, it's hilarious when they cite Christian tenets yet go against them right the next post. I'm not trying to force Islam on anybody, I'm replying to this hate promoting thread, but also discussing religion. Which this OP has no interest to discuss, he just wants to come up with things to get the results he wants.

Which this OP has no interest to discuss, he just wants to come up with things to get the results he wants.

As evidenced by the name calling when you disagree with him.

I only call people names when they go out of their way to ask for it. God does Justice and much of the Muslim hating folks here use vile ways to support their agenda and they transgress, yet they claim they abide by their religion, this behavior isn't tolerated against Jews or Christians or anyone else of that matter. People treat this as normal behavior these days. It's called Islamophobia. Bigots can't use overseas violence as a means to hate all Muslims. It's unjust and uncalled for. And I will oppose it whether anyone likes it or not.

Your brothers are murdering innocent people in the name of Allah and Muhammed. To speak out against that is not "islamophobia". It's called civilization.

That wasn't an insult. No one needs sun when you plant. You need sun when they sprout. Common sense. You don't know much about either one, Islam or Christianity, to be of any influence.

More than you know I just like watching idiots make fools out of themselves like your doing now. Ranting and raving agianst something that you have no frigging idea what your talking about....if Islam such a threat go crawl under a bed some where and hide....biggest threat to anyone is people like you trying to incite something. Your no better than the terrorist you wale agianst...

You tell em....:clap2:, these two Christians are the two most hypocritical Christians I've ever seen. They keep lying to themselves and putting words in my mouth. They think they are God and that they can decide what's a religion or not, it's hilarious when they cite Christian tenets yet go against them right the next post. I'm not trying to force Islam on anybody, I'm replying to this hate promoting thread, but also discussing religion. Which this OP has no interest to discuss, he just wants to come up with things to get the results he wants.

You're apologizing for a murderous cult. Prophets of God and their followers don't go around murdering people. Idiot.

Prophets of God and their followers don't go around murdering people.
So the Biblical stories of Moses, Solomon, David, and other prophets, killing and wiping out other peoples and tribes is a lie?? :cool:

Moses, Solomon, and David were not Prophets. That's where your confusion starts. You need to stop listening to liars. Show us where the Bible says Moses, Solomon, and David were prophets.

Last edited:
The muslims retreat to their cultic repeating and reinforcing their doctrine whenever they are challenged. They can't discuss anything. When their points are shattered with the truth, they have no answer but to retreat to what has been programmed into their brains. Thinking is not allowed.

So what makes the bible anymore correct than the Quran? Belief does not equal fact.

The quran is largely plagiarism from the bible. Muhammad stole his material from the bible and other sources, and he altered it to fit his agenda.

For example he demotes Jesus to just another messenger, and says he was not crucified.

"There is no god but God; and Muhammad is the messenger of God"........

Moses, Solomon, and David were not prophets. Don't you have any reply?

Moses wasn't a Prophet?.....:D:clap2::razz:

Moses probably did not even exist, and if he did there is no chance he parted the red sea, and all the other miracles. The bible is full of bunk, and the quran copies that bunk.
Thereby proving the quran is all made up and is stolen from the bible.

Moses did exist....:cool:

His name certainly appears in the quran enough times, I make it 1402 times.

Now that is name dropping, but like the quran does with all bible characters, it just mentions his name with no story or narratives.

I guess if Moses never existed that would prove for certain that the quran is lies.
You you have to believe he did, and that he parted the red sea drowning Pharaohs army.

Forum List

Back