What the Quran really says

The quranic challenge.

Sura 17.88 Say verily, though mankind and the Jinn should assemble to produce the like of this quran, they could not produce the like thereof though they were the helpers of one another.

Quite apart from the fact that the quran is simplistic and repetitive, and it is plagiarism from other sources. Why does it frequently refer to itself as the quran, when it was not even compiled until well after Muhammads death?

A book telling you it is a book, when it has not even been written yet!

This is what I mean by reading the quran to analyze the text, and not going all weak in the head and throwing yourself on a prayer mat in case you annoy God.
The quran is full of ignorant, nasty, nonsense, and human literature is filled with far greater writings, from ancient Greece until the present day.

HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR HUMANITY, WHY DON'T YOU?

Try reading Homers Iliad or Odyssy, or Plato and Aristotle, or Shakespears sonnets, or Byron's Childe Harolds Pilgrimage, or the Pilgrims progress by Bunyan. Or Dante's the Divine Comedy. Or little flowers of St Francis. Or try coming up to date with Zen and the art of Motorcyle maintainance. Or the Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra. Or The physics of immortality by Frank Tipler.

These are just a few books I grabbed off the shelves of my personal library to make a point.

There is only one thing I find remarkable about the quran, and that is that anyone in this world can possibly still believe it came from God.

^^^^^ We don't care what the Jews believe.......... :cool:

Then stop stealing their Scriptures. Liars.

Why don't you tell your muslim brothers down in Algeria to let those innocent people go free. You sick murdering miscreants.

I don't have any brothers in Algeria. I live in America pipsqueak....:D ....maybe you can tell France not to invade a country for their strategic interest...:cool:

They're invading to stop the murdering muslims, you damn liar. Everywhere you sick fucks go, you pillage and murder. Every nation has tried to stop you Sick fucks, and you just keep murdering and slaughtering innocent people. You're evil and very sick.

Last edited:
"There is no god but God; and Muhammad is the messenger of God"........

Blag, blag, blag. You cannot save the quran from the garbage bin, because that is where it belongs. No true messenger of God would try to justify himself over and over again, because they would be to busy with Gods work, but the quran is full of it.It is supposed to be the final message to all mankind from God, but it reads more like the agenda of a crafty old Arab bandit.

Here is a verse in which Muhammad tries to justify the fact that he cannot do miracles.

20.133 And they say: if only he would bring us a miracle from his Lord!
Has there not come unto them the proof of what is in the former Scriptures.

There are also many verses where people ask Muhammad to bring his angel to give them proof, but he finds excuses every time. Here is a sample.

6.7 If We had sent unto thee a written (message) on parchment, so that they
could touch it with their hands, the Unbelievers would have been sure to say: "This is
nothing but obvious magic!"
6.8 They say: "Why is not an angel sent down to him?" If we did send down an
angel, the matter would be settled at once, and no respite would be granted them.
6.9 If We had made it an angel, We should have sent him as a man, and We
should certainly have caused them confusion in a matter which they have already
covered with confusion.
6.10 Mocked were (many) apostles before thee; but their scoffers were hemmed
in by the thing that they mocked.

Last edited:
quetta-shia-1-10-13.jpg

Shia pose with victims of a targeted Sunni bombing attack that
snuffed out over 100 lives last week. What the "Religion of Peace"
lacks in actual peace it more than makes up for in dead bodies.

Right, thats it. I am going to re read the entire quran and list every self serving verse in it, to show just how ridiculous it is to suppose it is the final message from God.

The quran is all about Muhammad, Muhammad, Muhammad, and him getting his way.

He even uses verses to control his wives, and says a prophets wives will get twice the punishment of normal wives, and they are not even allowed to marry after his death.

THE ROTTEN BASTARD.

I have made a start, here are some completely self serving verses by Muhammad, in the so called final message from God for all mankind.

Here is the true psychology of Muhammad revealed in the quran. He says Gods curse in on those who annoy him, and he makes rules about how to behave in his house. But worst of all he threatens his wives with twice the punishment of normal wives and says it is all Gods will.

Quran suras
33.57 Those who annoy God and His Apostle - God has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

33.30 O Consorts of the Prophet! If any of you were guilty of evident unseemly conduct, the Punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy for God.

33.53 O ye who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses,- until leave is given you,- for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation: but when ye are invited, enter; and when ye have taken your meal, disperse, without seeking familiar talk. Such (behaviour) annoys the Prophet: he is ashamed to dismiss you, but God is not ashamed (to tell you) the truth. And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want, ask them from before a screen: that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs. Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy God's Apostle, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in God's sight an enormity.

Write that out a hundred times. Meanwhile I have found a couple more verses from Muhammad making excuses about not being able to bring his angel to show people.

11.12 Perchance thou mayest (feel the inclination) to give up a part of what is revealed unto thee, and thy heart feeleth straitened lest they say, "Why is not a treasure sent down unto him, or why does not an angel come down with him?" But thou art there only to warn! It is God that arrangeth all affairs!

25.7 And they say: "What sort of an apostle is this, who eats food, and walks through the streets? Why has not an angel been sent down to him to give admonition with him?

Forum List

Back