Philosophy of Science never should have been created.

Conformists Up to Their Old Tricks

Trying to contain every phenomenon within this universe sounds too much like the "epicycles" used to explain heliocentrism.
Conformist? Which universe? Lol. Electrical science has returned but has lots to resolve yet. Just been delayed is all. Wake me when you think you have theories that better meet K.I.S.S. and Occam's standards.

356423754_1475258229884892_5332846405271110216_n.jpg

Conformist? Which universe? Lol. Electrical science has returned but has lots to resolve yet. Just been delayed is all. Wake me when you think you have theories that better meet K.I.S.S. and Occam's standards.
Theories Arising in the Stagnant Middle Ages

Occam's Razor is a simplistic and unreliable rule of thumb because it would refute the ideas that the earth revolves around the sun and spins on its axis.

Science is why we all don't die in our 20's and 30's and live in caves. Who ever that thinks such discussion is rational is truly diluted with religious bullshit. I'd say religion should have never been thought up as there's no proof for it and it simply has no right to control anyone. It makes the world a shitty place to live.

• I know that this is an old thread, but I want to reply to it anyway.
  • Lots to go back and chew on
  • <-- Including these dots

Forum List

Back