What the Quran really says

But the bible is? A 2000 year old book made by sheep herders that has been edited hundreds of thousands of times? A book that the church has withheld chapters? A book that does not even go by the original version? LOL @ your response Now, can you seriously address my question or are you pulling a Becauseiknow response from earlier in the thread?

Everyone has the right to believe what they want. God doesn't need a book to make himself known to those who seek him. If God is a Spirit like Jesus said, then God can reveal himself to anyone He chooses to without a book. That's just common sense. I've read the Bible and Jesus revealed himself to Saul, who had a thorough knowledge of Scripture and was murdering Christians. Saul didn't repent when he read a book. He believed when Jesus appeared to him. God can reveal himself in a lot more ways than just in the written word. That is, if there is a God.

I agree with Everyone has the right to believe what they want. But makes Islam wrong and yours right? Are you going to answer the question or not, Becauseiknow?

Christianity:
Love your neighbor
Love your self
Love your LORD
Be generous and charitable
Do good works
Love your enemy
Forgive

Islam
Despise your neighbor
Despise your self
Love a dead "prophet"
Take from others
Do jihad (harm others and their property)
Murder your enemy
Never forgive

I can see how you think they are the same???????????????

Last edited:
What I do not understand is why you believe your guys talked to God, and theirs did not. I think you are all ignorant. There are stupid stories, deflections and ignorance displayed in all religions. Well maybe not Buddhism(little that I know anyways). Seriously, what makes your religion "The religion"

Like the Prophets? I don't, in Islam we believe in every single Prophet and Muhammad. But this guy seems to have trouble comprehending God informs everyone and everyone has heard the message. That's the point, even though his only pathetic argument against that is to be ignorant and call everyone a liar.

Yet every single prophet from the Bible lived and taught the opposite of Mohammed.
They did not murder their enemies.
When they prophesized, the LORD fullfilled those prophesies (not them murdering everyone that disagreed with them).
They did not loot/steal/plunder their neighbors goods.
They did not take little girls as brides.

^^^^

If that's not true trolling then I don't know what that is, you really must be that ignorant. Of course nothing to back up what he says, he uses Islamic hate site allegations for every single accusation he makes, it's purposely used as a way to discredit Islam and is totally a lie.

Neighbors:

It was even reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) had a neighbor who used to harm him and insult him at every encounter. Some days elapsed without the Prophet getting his share of this man’s abuse. Thinking that there must be some reason behind the man’s absence, he (peace and blessings be upon him) paid him a visit and found him sick. The man wondered how the Prophet could meet his bad treatment with such great behavior. To him, such noble character as taught by Islam was completely new.

Show) kindness unto parents, and unto near kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and into the neighbor who is of kin (unto you) and the neighbor who is not of kin and the fellow traveler…) (An-Nisaa’ 4:34 )

Self: Only God knows where he came up with 'despise yourself' , ......

Islam is all about self building and being set on a path that is consistent. This is seen all over the Koran but also the people who generally become Muslim come out of hardships.

Lord:

1. In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world;
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace,
those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

- translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
This is short, look up Surat al Baqara and it starts off all about God, Muhammad isn't mentioned much in the Quran by name. So it's an outright lie, shameful.

Charity and Genrosity:

This is where I couldn't believe it, in Islam Muslims are required to donate charity literally in a tax form called Zakat yearly. It is something that is a must in Islam.

Good works:

Hilarious, he seems to by trying to compare societies, I'm sure Jesus wanted a secular society with pronorgraphy, music, television and media brainwashing and drugs, anti religous laws, etc.

Good works involve many things, this close minded guy thinks its limited to building economies and having laws, except that bankers get away with everything and the government can send you in jail for 50 years if you breach information but any other hoodies crime gets about 10-20 years.

He has never been to Islamic country so we will let the experience speak for itself.

Love your enemy

That's a joke, no where we've seen Christians love their enemy in history, again this guy makes it seem as if every Christian is an exact example of Jesus, when 80% are not even close.

Btw, his Bible advises Moses to kill his enemies, etc. Jesus was a lone man in a society where speaking meant a lot. It wasn't a religous philosophy then, it was still based of Torah which has the official war laws, Jesus came for reform in a way but also to warn people.

Furthermore, Arabic societies don't have no love, Muhammad had assassination attempts on him and his people very few were being killed, God told him as the last Prophet to not allow God hating people to conduct mass slaughter. Not every Prophet is like Jesus, obviously Jesus never led a whole nation, Moses and Muhammad are similiar Peophets, Prophets can be warriors as well, which this guy who has no knowledge on religous philosophy is trying to tell us right from wrong.

Forgiveness: most of the Quran speaks of forgiveness, even non Muslims know this, God will only let us in Heaven not for our deeds even, because his forgiveness.

But this guys defintion of forgiveness is something else, he thinks he can do major sins all his life and still be forgived, God forgives unless you keep intentionally going against him. So that indicates weak faith and therefore irrelevant to have credibility on this topic.

lol, something's wrong with him, he's Christian and he's asking if the Bible is a holy book....I don't get it....:cool:

Asking questions is one way to find out what you understand. Islam doesn't like it when you ask questions. That's a sign of a cult.

What in the world are you saying? :cuckoo: :lmao: .....

Education muthaf...education.....:D

He is saying when you believe blindly in a "person", and can not explain "why" that person makes sense or "why" you believe him (you just do), it is a sign of a cult (a fake, a fraud, a deception).

Plants don't need to sun when they're planted. They only need it when they sprout. Duh!

It don't say that DUH!!!!! Oh I forgot all you can do is insult people because they do not believe as your cult christianity believes........calling Islam a cult huh better look in the mirror both religions are cults.

That wasn't an insult. No one needs sun when you plant. You need sun when they sprout. Common sense. You don't know much about either one, Islam or Christianity, to be of any influence.

More than you know I just like watching idiots make fools out of themselves like your doing now. Ranting and raving agianst something that you have no frigging idea what your talking about....if Islam such a threat go crawl under a bed some where and hide....biggest threat to anyone is people like you trying to incite something. Your no better than the terrorist you wale agianst...

In fact, if you Christian arguers take the Old Testiment(you know the one yall dont liek to talk about) There is not much difference up untill muhammad comes in and teaches about how the messiah will come and how to be a good person ( only slightly different values than judiaism ) Then Jesus comes in and splits again, making it look like a tree that has a trunk and then three branches. it could really get more complicated and long, but that's the basics

Yes, there are major differences. There is not one prophet in the OT that teaches murder, deception, and coveting. That is the main message from Mohammed. Read the two books, you will notice differences, at first it will seem like a mistake, but then it becomes obvious: deception.

One of the "gifts" of the HOLY SPIRIT is piety (fear of the LORD), how would you ever know to fear the LORD if you had not seen HIS works (the OT), and what HE could do, if HE chose to do it?

It don't say that DUH!!!!! Oh I forgot all you can do is insult people because they do not believe as your cult christianity believes........calling Islam a cult huh better look in the mirror both religions are cults.

That wasn't an insult. No one needs sun when you plant. You need sun when they sprout. Common sense. You don't know much about either one, Islam or Christianity, to be of any influence.

More than you know I just like watching idiots make fools out of themselves like your doing now. Ranting and raving agianst something that you have no frigging idea what your talking about....if Islam such a threat go crawl under a bed some where and hide....biggest threat to anyone is people like you trying to incite something. Your no better than the terrorist you wale agianst...

You tell em....:clap2:, these two Christians are the two most hypocritical Christians I've ever seen. They keep lying to themselves and putting words in my mouth. They think they are God and that they can decide what's a religion or not, it's hilarious when they cite Christian tenets yet go against them right the next post. I'm not trying to force Islam on anybody, I'm replying to this hate promoting thread, but also discussing religion. Which this OP has no interest to discuss, he just wants to come up with things to get the results he wants.

^^^^

If that's not true trolling then I don't know what that is, you really must be that ignorant. Of course nothing to back up what he says, he uses Islamic hate site allegations for every single accusation he makes, it's purposely used as a way to discredit Islam and is totally a lie.

Neighbors:

It was even reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) had a neighbor who used to harm him and insult him at every encounter. Some days elapsed without the Prophet getting his share of this man’s abuse. Thinking that there must be some reason behind the man’s absence, he (peace and blessings be upon him) paid him a visit and found him sick. The man wondered how the Prophet could meet his bad treatment with such great behavior. To him, such noble character as taught by Islam was completely new.

Show) kindness unto parents, and unto near kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and into the neighbor who is of kin (unto you) and the neighbor who is not of kin and the fellow traveler…) (An-Nisaa’ 4:34 )

Islam is all about self building and being set on a path that is consistent. This is seen all over the Koran but also the people who generally become Muslim come out of hardships.

Lord:

This is short, look up Surat al Baqara and it starts off all about God, Muhammad isn't mentioned much in the Quran by name. So it's an outright lie, shameful.

Charity and Genrosity:

This is where I couldn't believe it, in Islam Muslims are required to donate charity literally in a tax form called Zakat yearly. It is something that is a must in Islam.

Good works:

Hilarious, he seems to by trying to compare societies, I'm sure Jesus wanted a secular society with pronorgraphy, music, television and media brainwashing and drugs, anti religous laws, etc.

Good works involve many things, this close minded guy thinks its limited to building economies and having laws, except that bankers get away with everything and the government can send you in jail for 50 years if you breach information but any other hoodies crime gets about 10-20 years.

He has never been to Islamic country so we will let the experience speak for itself.

Love your enemy

That's a joke, no where we've seen Christians love their enemy in history, again this guy makes it seem as if every Christian is an exact example of Jesus, when 80% are not even close.

Btw, his Bible advises Moses to kill his enemies, etc. Jesus was a lone man in a society where speaking meant a lot. It wasn't a religous philosophy then, it was still based of Torah which has the official war laws, Jesus came for reform in a way but also to warn people.

Furthermore, Arabic societies don't have no love, Muhammad had assassination attempts on him and his people very few were being killed, God told him as the last Prophet to not allow God hating people to conduct mass slaughter. Not every Prophet is like Jesus, obviously Jesus never led a whole nation, Moses and Muhammad are similiar Peophets, Prophets can be warriors as well, which this guy who has no knowledge on religous philosophy is trying to tell us right from wrong.

Forgiveness: most of the Quran speaks of forgiveness, even non Muslims know this, God will only let us in Heaven not for our deeds even, because his forgiveness.

But this guys defintion of forgiveness is something else, he thinks he can do major sins all his life and still be forgived, God forgives unless you keep intentionally going against him. So that indicates weak faith and therefore irrelevant to have credibility on this topic.

........:cool:

You tell em....:clap2:, these two Christians are the two most hypocritical Christians I've ever seen. They keep lying to themselves and putting words in my mouth. They think they are God and that they can decide what's a religion or not, it's hilarious when they cite Christian tenets yet go against them right the next post. I'm not trying to force Islam on anybody, I'm replying to this hate promoting thread, but also discussing religion. Which this OP has no interest to discuss, he just wants to come up with things to get the results he wants.

Which this OP has no interest to discuss, he just wants to come up with things to get the results he wants.

As evidenced by the name calling when you disagree with him.

Where does Muhammed appear in the OT?
Check out my signature.

A comment from your link : you are just making no sense man!! how many versions of the bible are out there ? thousands, which one is the real one ? can you tell ? go and read the ones in arameo , then we can talk.

LOL

There is one Bible. The protestants, wanting to accent their differences did not put all the Books in their translations. Most societies translated the Bible to make it easier to understand in "their" language. The Bible is still the same as it was approximately 2 eons ago. The translations are what have changed (to make it easier for people to understand). There is a "problem" with the translations, and since most of us do not read and speak Latin, Greek, Hebrew, and Arabic, there are "issues". The "basic" meaning has not been lost, but I am sure, some of the nuances have been lost in the translations.

Which this OP has no interest to discuss, he just wants to come up with things to get the results he wants.

As evidenced by the name calling when you disagree with him.

I only call people names when they go out of their way to ask for it. God does Justice and much of the Muslim hating folks here use vile ways to support their agenda and they transgress, yet they claim they abide by their religion, this behavior isn't tolerated against Jews or Christians or anyone else of that matter. People treat this as normal behavior these days. It's called Islamophobia. Bigots can't use overseas violence as a means to hate all Muslims. It's unjust and uncalled for. And I will oppose it whether anyone likes it or not.

Of course, not that you haven't said Milky Way in the past few or more posts....:D....Ha Ha Ha! You're giving me a laugh :lol:

That also being I recommended you read the chapter to understand it better in a good manner, apparently I'm accusing you of lying and I'm an liar.

You're a stupid lying muslim. Nothing here. Move along folks.

And why is he that? What makes christianity any different than Islam? 500 years? Fact of the matter is you both believe in the same gawd it's just your doctrine and dogma are different. This is one of the things that really pisses me off about christianity. It seems to think it's the only religion a gawd will accept yet no where does a gawd say that.

Christianity:
Love your neighbor
Love your self
Love your LORD
Be generous and charitable
Do good works
Love your enemy
Forgive

Islam
Despise your neighbor
Despise your self
Love a dead "prophet"
Take from others
Do jihad (harm others and their property)
Murder your enemy
Never forgive

I can see how you think they are the same???????????????

Are you that lazy in real life too? Oh wow...I'm convinced, take me to church I wanna become a Christian....Dear God......:cool:

"Son of God" in ancient times meant no more than a righteous Servant and Chosen one of GOD Almighty: [1] [2]. Christians have simply failed to properly define ancient idioms and terminologies.

So when the VOICE came from the heavens declaring Yeshua as "SON" on whom HIS favor rested, we were mistaken?

There is a FATHER, a SON, and a HOLY SPIRIT, that make "one" GOD. It is the greatest of the mysteries.

Was Jesus the only begotten son of God?

In the book of Psalms 2:7 we find "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." David, in this verse, is saying that God had told him he was the son of God and God has begotten him. Clearly Jesus is not the only begotten son of God.

Of course, one could say that although Jesus was not the only begotten son of God, he had no human father in contrast to David who had a human father. That is true! Since Jesus had no human father it makes the relationship between him and God a closer one. The question is what about Adam? Adam had no human father nor a human mother, and according to the Bible he too was the son of God. The Bible says, "And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli." (Luke3:23) The Bible goes on to mention the supposed genealogy of Jesus Christ. At the end of this genealogy the Bible comes to Adam, and it says, "Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God." (Luke 3:38). So Adam is also the son of God. According to the assumption: "because Jesus had no human father then he is closer to God than David who had a human father," we can safely conclude that Adam is better than Jesus because he did not have a human father or mother.

The truth is Jesus and Adam do not differ in God’s sight. They were a mere creation of God. The Holy Quran says in clear terms, "Verily, similitude of Jesus with God is as the similitude of Adam; He created him out of dust then said He unto him BE, and he became." (Ch 3: Vr 59).

Yeshua was "begotten". Adam was "created".

Africa is not stable same with the Middle East, everyone is killing everyone, including Christians killing Christians in the Congo, it's called poverty and violence, go look into a few study's so you won't stay uninformed, Bob....:D

Bullshit. There is not a Christian religious leader leading militant Christians to murder other Christians in the congo. That's what your guys do.

LRA stupid, truth hurts doesn't it.

LRA is not Christian, any more than it is muslim....

No, I said Christianity was corrupted.

My mistake, you wrote "we're", when you meant were.

Now if islam teaches murder, deceit, and coveting of neighbors family and goods, how is it NOT corrupt?

You believe it teaches that, and the only thing you know about Islam and Muslims is the bad things you hear on the media, nothing else so generally you're used to being fed the same debates.

Nice dodge. Islam teaches murder (jihad). Islam teaches that it is good to deceive your enemies for islamic purposes. Islam teaches that muslims should take more from people that do not believe as they do (some kind of tax).

^^^^

Neighbors:

Lord:

Charity and Genrosity:

Good works:

Love your enemy

Now let's compare "communities"....
Christian communities:
Hospitals without missle launching sites
Schools
Churches
Charities

Islam communities:
Hospitals that do not treat all people (women are limited)
Schools that are "fronts" for terrorists (some places girls are not allowed to go)
Mosques (limited access)
Charities (for those that are to be manipulated)

And you did leave out the verses of the quran that command muslims to murder, to deceive, and to take from others.....

Forum List

Back