What the Hell Does "Alt-Right" Mean ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Liberals make up words (sometimes fraudulent) and then expect us all to know what they mean. Liberal websites are overflowing with the new term "alt-right" but nobody says what it means. Does anybody here know ? I don't speak their lame information-deprived language.

Liberals make up words (sometimes fraudulent) and then expect us all to know what they mean. Liberal websites are overflowing with the new term "alt-right" but nobody says what it means. Does anybody here know ? I don't speak their lame information-deprived language.
Ask Steve Bannon. Lefties didn't invent it. Get up to speed.

This came up on another thread. I had to turn to Huff Po. alt.right

It's almost as though people who use the term are not entirely forthcoming about the definition.

We know, you speak at least at an illiterate level...

Ask Steve Bannon. Lefties didn't invent it. Get up to speed.
Just like Lefties didn't invent "Teabagger" either...but I'm sure the RW will blame us anyways.

It's almost as though people who use the term are not entirely forthcoming about the definition.
It's a pretense (like many liberal concoctions) Only fools would take it seriously.

It's a pretense (like many liberal concoctions) Only fools would take it seriously.
Of course it's a pretense. Notice how many on this thread offered no definition- only insults for asking for one!

Just like Lefties didn't invent "Teabagger" either...but I'm sure the RW will blame us anyways.
Unwilling to accept blame ? There are many other loon words liberasl have come up with to fit their looney agendas. ("Islamaphobia", "homophobia", and the classic HA HA HA > "comprehensive immigration reform" I almost couldn't type it, from laughing too hard.

That's an idea. I think I'll do an OP on moronic liberal word concoctions.

WE know you have no idea what illiterate means.

EARTH TO YOU" "Alt-right" is not a word. It's an idiocy.
Then I guess you don't really need us to tell you what it means.
SOME say the Alt-Right have a marginal # of white supremacists and woman-haters, Muslim hysterics, but what Clinton has been doing erroneously is saying that ALL Alt-Right folks are all those things. Just like Kaine saying Trump must support the KKK because the KKK supports him.
It's all boogey man bullshit. This is one dirty campaign. I can't wait 'til it's over.

If it means nothing, why the hell are you asking what it means? When all you have to do is Google the damn word to find out what it means...
I would not have even thought it would be Googlable. If it is, it shouldn't be. :laugh:

It's the right's ideas from conservative righties ideas....So you guys don't call them RINO's no more...

Of course it's a pretense. Notice how many on this thread offered no definition- only insults for asking for one!

SOME say the Alt-Right have a marginal # of white supremacists and woman-haters, Muslim hysterics, but what Clinton has been doing erroneously is saying that ALL Alt-Right folks are all those things. Just like Kaine saying Trump must support the KKK because the KKK supports him.
It's all boogey man bullshit. This is one dirty campaign. I can't wait 'til it's over.
I'll agree with you on that last point.

Why would the owner of Breitbart use a pretense? Why would you not take it seriously? It's the definition and inferences about it that you take issue with.

It's the right's ideas from conservative righties ideas....So you guys don't call them RINO's no more...

What are you babbling about?!

Why would the owner of Breitbart use a pretense? Why would you not take it seriously? It's the definition and inferences about it that you take issue with.
You're saying that the owner of Breitbart has used the word ?

WE know you have no idea what illiterate means.

EARTH TO YOU" "Alt-right" is not a word. It's an idiocy.
It will never be over. Another will follow close behind.

Hysterics from both extremes. Left and right.

My problem is being labeled, grouped, and affiliated when I question a political belief or ideology.

Most times those doing the labeling are completely wrong.

Forum List

Back