What the Hell Does "Alt-Right" Mean ?

Why would the owner of Breitbart use a pretense? Why would you not take it seriously? It's the definition and inferences about it that you take issue with.
You're saying that the owner of Breitbart has used the word ?
It's in the Huffpo link. I believe I heard someone saying that it has actually been a term since 2008, but I don't remember who coined it or any details.
CDZ - Paleoconservatives, White Nationalists, 1488ers and the New Alt-Right Defined
Thanks, Jim, but I don't know what a lot of the terms in the article actually mean. What's a paleoconservative, for goddsakes? You don't have to answer--I'm not really into it.
I'm with you.

All these terms and labels. I mean, crikey, isn't it supposed to be the academic, intellectual, leftist elites who think they're impressing others with big vocabularies?

Liberals make up words (sometimes fraudulent) and then expect us all to know what they mean. Liberal websites are overflowing with the new term "alt-right" but nobody says what it means. Does anybody here know ? I don't speak their lame information-deprived language.
Hillary coined this term to define Trump and his non college educated racist bigoted voter base.

Got it now ?!

Liberals make up words (sometimes fraudulent) and then expect us all to know what they mean. Liberal websites are overflowing with the new term "alt-right" but nobody says what it means. Does anybody here know ? I don't speak their lame information-deprived language.

Hillary invented it on 8/25/2016. That's when she instructed her mindless minions to post about it. You'll notice, no one is talking about it any more

Alt Right R.I.P.
It was around far longer then that. Trumps buddy Bannon used the term years before Clinton did.

Seems a lot of retarded libs can't answer the question, just the typical empty headed responses.
I am not a liberal but I answered it.... You going to just ignore it because the truth paints you in a bad light????? What is more important to you the constitution or getting illegals out of the country?

Hillary coined this term to define Trump and his non college educated racist bigoted voter base.

Got it now ?!
Yes. She made it up. Thank you for recognizing that.

This is how you can find the alt - right. They believe America is great because it was created by Europeans and it is a better culture then others....They don't understand that America is great because of the constitution and its laws. The founders made the constitution because they knew European culture had flaws. Trump thinks America is great because it is America. Clinton thinks America is evil. so which idiot do we choose?

Got it now ?!
Yes. She made it up. Thank you for recognizing that.
Only the totally brainwashed cultist believe that nonsense. The term has been defined in print and online since long before Clinton used it.

Seems a lot of retarded libs can't answer the question, just the typical empty headed responses.
It has been answered repeatedly, including with links to both conservative and liberal publications and sources.
Ask question. Insert fingers in both ears. Close eyes. Periodically say "No one can answer the question, can they?" LOL

OldLady, et al,

This is a matter of opinion. And the "Alternative Right" in for one public interest group may also embrace a conservative nature; but I don't think it is about what they are, as much as, what they are not.

I heard someone on Fox saying that the Alt-Right are NOT conservatives.
(COMMENT)

I tend to think that both parties have a difficult time explaining who they are and what they stand for in the long-run.

I think that both Presidential Nominees Clinton and Trump make it all that more possible for an organized third-Party Candidate and opportunity to score big. The may not win, but I think it could shake the Party enough to view the alternatives as a competitive reality.

Most Respectfully,
R

Its a way to identify people like you.
Or accuse people like him?

Identify?

Another who labels and slanders.

Alt Right=The far right extremist, racist, and fascist who have found a home with Republicans by way of the Trump campaign.
^ Bullshit response of an ignoramus who loves to wallow in his ignorant shit.

The Alt-Right is the opposition to the NeoCon Republican Establishment, and is mostly the old Paleocon wing or Traditional Conservatives, but since the Neocon owned Media is defining everyone these days to suit the corporations that own them, they lump in the White Nationalists and the neoNazi 1488ers as well.

Hillary invented it on 8/25/2016. That's when she instructed her mindless minions to post about it. You'll notice, no one is talking about it any more

Alt Right R.I.P.
Dude, you may wish it so, but that does not make it so.

The Alt-Right and the neoconservative "Conservatives Inc." have been going at it for a few years now.

Forum List

Back