What The Democrats Have Created

Dafuck does this story have to do with political parties?

Your link doesn't even mention anything about politics in any way at all. Did you not read your own link?

Consider that pilgrim's contemporaries.

Thank the destruction of the unions and the middle class for this...This generation can't afford to live on its own because of the republican party!!!

The rich are taking it all. Bastards.

Your link doesn't even mention anything about politics in any way at all. Did you not read your own link?

Consider reading your own link.

Once you've done that, consider acknowledging that you fucked up.

You know Pogo, that is one of the things that I really enjoy doing. Lots of people on here think that if you post a link, nobody will read it, so they get the worst sounding title to put at the bottom and spread it as gospel.

Only problem is.................there are people like you and I in the world who will read the link, looking for what the OP was bitching about only to find it has nothing to do with what they said it did and catch them on their bullshit.

Good job.

Consider reading your own link.

Once you've done that, consider acknowledging that you fucked up.

You know Pogo, that is one of the things that I really enjoy doing. Lots of people on here think that if you post a link, nobody will read it, so they get the worst sounding title to put at the bottom and spread it as gospel.

Only problem is.................there are people like you and I in the world who will read the link, looking for what the OP was bitching about only to find it has nothing to do with what they said it did and catch them on their bullshit.

Good job.

These bullshit threads give themselves away from a distance. I can smell 'em a mile away.

what dems contributed this term:
*silence*
*sound of crickets*
tmp-cam-1311237251.jpg

I'm guessing the OP is showing that the Dems left us a younger generation who thinks they are entitled.

I'm guessing the OP is showing that the Dems left us a younger generation who thinks they are entitled.

Your guess is as good as anybody's. The article makes no mention of any politics in any way. We don't even know if any of these people are even registered to vote, nor would it tell us anything if we did.

And the OP ran away because he can't defend his specious title.

Your guess is as good as anybody's. The article makes no mention of any politics in any way. We don't even know if any of these people are even registered to vote, nor would it tell us anything if we did.

Au contraire, behavioral studies support that specious title.

Au contraire, behavioral studies support that specious title.

Link it then.

Quote it from your source article.

You know --- the article that nowhere mentions anything about political parties or any kind of politics at all. The one that tells us absolutely zero about this couple's politics, or if they even have any. That one.

How stupid do you have to be to think you'd get away with this specious bullshit?

But then aren't you complaining about missleading headlines/titles that end up nothing burgers?
Thus inadvertantly complaining about liberal media tactics to get viewership?

New Topics

Forum List

Back