What state do you belong in???

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
What State Do You Actually Belong In

"From quiz to shining quiz"

This is a fun quiz, not based on politics or religion. Take it and feel free to post the results!!!

Apparently, I belong in:

Illinois_zps5e0de384.png

enhanced-buzz-5951-1392249628-14.jpg

You got: Texas
HELL YEAH! YOU GOT TEXAS! YOU’RE THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST OF THEM ALL. YOU’RE SOMEONE WHO ISN’T AFRAID TO TELL OTHERS HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, AND YOU’RE NOT AFRAID TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. YOU ARE A LIVING CAPS LOCKS, AND THAT’S SOMETHING SPECIAL.

Funny that, I am already there.

I can't even get a result. Where's "none of the above"?? I don't do fast food, I don't do TV, I don't do babies, I don't do movies. Wtf? Half of the fast food choices and more than half of the actors/musicians I've never even heard of.

And then they want you to sign in with Nosebook? Bugger that.

Why don't I just bypass the quiz and say Colorado. Or Maine. Or maybe Oregon...

Last edited:
What State Do You Actually BelYou got: Wyoming

You have a penchant for enjoying the “little things” in life. You’re not one to get swept up in whatever the hot new drama is, you’ve got bigger fish to fry. You might even have a literal fish to fry. You’re a great person to know, someone who loves to kick it and talk about whatever. Fish fries, shrubs, sports, politics, it doesn’t matter. You be you.

Fun. :)

You have a penchant for enjoying the “little things” in life. You’re not one to get swept up in whatever the hot new drama is, you’ve got bigger fish to fry. You might even have a literal fish to fry. You’re a great person to know, someone who loves to kick it and talk about whatever. Fish fries, shrubs, sports, politics, it doesn’t matter. You be you.

We are suppose to be in the same state :)

I can't even get a result. Where's "none of the above"?? I don't do fast food, I don't do TV, I don't do babies, I don't do movies. Wtf? Half of the fast food choices and more than half of the actors/musicians I've never even heard of.

So you like going around the rules?

I didn't see McDonalds but I made the best choice.

I came up Indiana.

Jesus......I'm not moving there.

We are suppose to be in the same state :)

We've got something in common. :) You're not a wingnut, are you?

So you like going around the rules?

I didn't see McDonalds but I made the best choice.

I came up Indiana.

Jesus......I'm not moving there.

What do you do when presented with a slew of choices, none of which you identify with? Choose one because "I've heard of that"? There is no "best choice" if NOTA isn't there.

I mean wtf does "choose a baby" mean? :dunno:

There's wunna dem "best of the city" surveys in the Gambit entertainment paper in New Orleans. One of the categories is actually "best hospital to have a baby". How the fuck could anyone know that unless they'd had a baby in every hospital? People just don't think things through I tellya.

So you came up with Indiana and it doesn't suit you. ...See?

Last edited:
Oh man...I got Burkina Faso;

250px-Location_Burkina_Faso_AU_Africa.svg.png

I knew 'Ridgemont High' was a trick question.

I think you're pulling my crank.

I picked Ridgemont too and look what I got.

What State Do You Actually Belong In?

You got: Indiana

You’re a friendly person but also someone who doesn’t take a lot of crap from anyone.
You can be a little neurotic from time to time, but that comes with the territory.
Once you trust a person, there’s nothing that can separate the two of you.
You’re a good person to know.

enhanced-buzz-477-1392248570-0.jpg

Last edited:

I got Washington...despite the fact I don't watch TV, seldom do fast food (except coffee), do NOT do babies and most of the actors and such I've never heard of because I'm not up on pop culture...funny thing is, despite randomly choosing some stuff, it's kind of accurate though I've never been to Washington :lol:

You got: Washington
You’re a bit of an introvert, someone who prefers to stay relaxing at night rather than being forced to go to the club. You don’t care about being the center of attention, you just do your own thing. You prefer to do things on your own terms, whatever those terms may be. You’re not one to get caught up in drama.

Forum List

Back