What state do you belong in???

Oh man...I got Burkina Faso;

I think you're pulling my crank.

I picked Ridgemont too and look what I got.

What State Do You Actually Belong In?

You got: Indiana

You’re a friendly person but also someone who doesn’t take a lot of crap from anyone.
You can be a little neurotic from time to time, but that comes with the territory.
Once you trust a person, there’s nothing that can separate the two of you.
You’re a good person to know.

enhanced-buzz-477-1392248570-0.jpg

Yeah, but you also have to pick Popeyes Chicken. It is the combo...chuckle

I can't even get a result. Where's "none of the above"?? I don't do fast food, I don't do TV, I don't do babies, I don't do movies. Wtf? Half of the fast food choices and more than half of the actors/musicians I've never even heard of.

And then they want you to sign in with Nosebook? Bugger that.

Why don't I just bypass the quiz and say Colorado. Or Maine. Or maybe Oregon...

I got Washington...despite the fact I don't watch TV, seldom do fast food (except coffee), do NOT do babies and most of the actors and such I've never heard of because I'm not up on pop culture...funny thing is, despite randomly choosing some stuff, it's kind of accurate though I've never been to Washington :lol:

You got: Washington
You’re a bit of an introvert, someone who prefers to stay relaxing at night rather than being forced to go to the club. You don’t care about being the center of attention, you just do your own thing. You prefer to do things on your own terms, whatever those terms may be. You’re not one to get caught up in drama.

Washington would have been my top choice.

I was hoping for Texas or Wyoming:

You got: Wyoming :thup:

You have a penchant for enjoying the “little things” in life.

You’re not one to get swept up in whatever the hot new drama is, you’ve got bigger fish to fry.

You might even have a literal fish to fry.

You’re a great person to know, someone who loves to kick it and talk about whatever. Fish fries, shrubs, sports, politics, it doesn’t matter. You be you.

:thup:

I can't even get a result. Where's "none of the above"?? I don't do fast food, I don't do TV, I don't do babies, I don't do movies. Wtf? Half of the fast food choices and more than half of the actors/musicians I've never even heard of.

Don't stress. These quizzes are just like those Cosmo quizzes about men and sex. You know. Well, maybe not. In other words, they are basically sorta fun to do but meaningless.

Don't stress. These quizzes are just like those Cosmo quizzes about men and sex. You know. Well, maybe not. In other words, they are basically sorta fun to do but meaningless.

Pogo, stress? Not in a million....:lol:

What State Do You Actually Belong In? I actually got the State I currently live in-yeah me although the fast food choices were not that great.

You got: Minnesota

You’re a person who appreciates taking it easy as opposed to being active 24/7. You’re a calm person and your attitude can’t help but rub off on those around you. You’re a down to Earth person who makes everyone’s life a little sweeter.

enhanced-buzz-7362-1392250944-17.jpg

Wyoming

You got: Wyoming
You have a penchant for enjoying the “little things” in life. You’re not one to get swept up in whatever the hot new drama is, you’ve got bigger fish to fry. You might even have a literal fish to fry. You’re a great person to know, someone who loves to kick it and talk about whatever. Fish fries, shrubs, sports, politics, it doesn’t matter. You be you.

You got: Ohio
Ohi-YES! You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel. Others value your opinion immensely, and they should. Besides that, you’re an adventurous person - why else do you think Ohio has the most astronauts out of any state? Blast off, friend.

OMG ~ That's one of the last places on Earth I'd ever want to go!

:lmao::lmao:(Nothing personal. I have relatives who live in Ohio.)

I am this: "You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel." ~ and this ~ "you’re an adventurous person." But I don't see what those qualities have to do with Ohio. :confused: And Ohio is landlocked. That's one of my worst nightmares. I think those astronauts just wanted to get as far away from Ohio as they possibly could.

Last edited:
Ohi-YES! You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel. Others value your opinion immensely, and they should. Besides that, you’re an adventurous person - why else do you think Ohio has the most astronauts out of any state? Blast off, friend.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

(Nothing personal. I have relatives who live in Ohio.)

I am this: "You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel." ~ and this ~ "you’re an adventurous person." But I don't see what those qualities have to do with Ohio. :confused: And Ohio is landlocked. That's one of my worst nightmares.

Landlocked? Why, it has a lake on most of its northern border, and it's even flammable :flameth:

In the last year I had several occasions to spend time all over Ohio. Before departing I viewed it pretty much the same as described. But I found it was a delightful place with great people, beautiful farms and a bird sanctuary as nice as I've ever seen. I brought back quite a few trinkets from a farmer flea market and a church bazaar.

Not sure I'd want to live there though. Ain't no mountains. But it was a very pleasant place to visit.

And best of all it gets you out of West Virginia. :scared1:

Last edited:
I got Missouri.

You’re a person that’s not afraid to take too many risks. Hell, moving to Missouri is a risk in itself. You’re a person that analyzes the little details in things but doesn’t get too worked up over them. You’ve got this figured out.

I am this: "You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel." ~ and this ~ "you’re an adventurous person." But I don't see what those qualities have to do with Ohio. :confused: And Ohio is landlocked. That's one of my worst nightmares.

Landlocked? Why, it has a lake on most of its northern border, and it's even flammable :flameth:

In the last year I had several occasions to spend time all over Ohio. Before departing I viewed it pretty much the same as described. But I found it was a delightful place with great people, beautiful farms and a bird sanctuary as nice as I've ever seen. I brought back quite a few trinkets from a farmer flea market and a church bazaar.

Not sure I'd want to live there though. Ain't no mountains. But it was a very pleasant place to visit.

I was hoping I'd get "almost heaven, West Virginia."

Say all the nice things about it you want. This has been a very traumatic experience. I never should have opened up that link. :( I need cognac and Godiva chocolates. Do they even have things like that in Ohio?

Say all the nice things about it you want. This has been a very traumatic experience. I never should have opened up that link. :( I need cognac and Godiva chocolates. Do they even have things like that in Ohio?

Well I do remember coming into a town called Orville that smelled like popcorn :D

You’re not one to get swept up in whatever the hot new drama is, you’ve got bigger fish to fry.

You’re a great person to know, someone who loves to kick it and talk about whatever. Fish fries, shrubs, sports, politics, it doesn’t matter. You be you.

I got Wyoming also.

You got: Texas

HELL YEAH! YOU GOT TEXAS! YOU’RE THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST OF THEM ALL. YOU’RE SOMEONE WHO ISN’T AFRAID TO TELL OTHERS HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, AND YOU’RE NOT AFRAID TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. YOU ARE A LIVING CAPS LOCKS, AND THAT’S SOMETHING SPECIAL.

polls_dallas_cowboys1_1609_390046_poll_xlarge.png

Last edited:

Well I do remember coming into a town called Orville that smelled like popcorn :D

:eusa_eh:.....

Last edited:
You got: Alaska
Do you like trees? I’m guessing you like trees. Good news: Alaska has a lot of trees. You’re someone who appreciates kickin’ back and watching the day go by. Being stressed out is never on your plan for the day. Here’s to taking to easy.

I do like trees! I could see myself living in Alaska. Interesting test! Thanks!

Hope you like hunting.

Forum List

Back