What state do you belong in???

I can't even get a result. Where's "none of the above"?? I don't do fast food, I don't do TV, I don't do babies, I don't do movies. Wtf? Half of the fast food choices and more than half of the actors/musicians I've never even heard of.

And then they want you to sign in with Nosebook? Bugger that.

Why don't I just bypass the quiz and say Colorado. Or Maine. Or maybe Oregon...

I agree with you. I don't watch a lot of TV and GofT wasn't included. Most of the muscians and actors are total strangers, so I'd have only a couple to choose from by default. I think I'm where I need to be, Alaska, land of those who want to escape someplace else, where relatives think you live in igloos and it's freezing all year, and where most of the others are here for the same reasons.

I changed one answer from Whataburger to Jerry's and it changed from Texas to Kansas.

Imagine if they had a place I actually liked to eat at.

Texas is big and flat and Kansas is just flat.

I like mountains. Montana is isolated, so I like Washington.

However, I live where the economy is good........and my wife will let me live.

Last edited:
I changed one answer from Whataburger to Jerry's and it changed from Texas to Kansas.

Imagine if they had a place I actually liked to eat at.

Texas is big and flat and Kansas is just flat.

I like mountains. Montana is isolated, so I like Washington.

However, I live where the economy is good........and my wife will let me live.

:whip: :lol:

You got: Ohio
Ohi-YES! You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel. Others value your opinion immensely, and they should. Besides that, you’re an adventurous person - why else do you think Ohio has the most astronauts out of any state? Blast off, friend.

OMG ~ That's one of the last places on Earth I'd ever want to go!

:lmao::lmao:(Nothing personal. I have relatives who live in Ohio.)

I am this: "You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel." ~ and this ~ "you’re an adventurous person." But I don't see what those qualities have to do with Ohio. :confused: And Ohio is landlocked. That's one of my worst nightmares. I think those astronauts just wanted to get as far away from Ohio as they possibly could.

:rofl:

:rofl:

BTW, I came from Ohio.

Ohi-YES! You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel. Others value your opinion immensely, and they should. Besides that, you’re an adventurous person - why else do you think Ohio has the most astronauts out of any state? Blast off, friend.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

(Nothing personal. I have relatives who live in Ohio.)

I am this: "You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel." ~ and this ~ "you’re an adventurous person." But I don't see what those qualities have to do with Ohio. :confused: And Ohio is landlocked. That's one of my worst nightmares.

Landlocked? Why, it has a lake on most of its northern border, and it's even flammable :flameth:

In the last year I had several occasions to spend time all over Ohio. Before departing I viewed it pretty much the same as described. But I found it was a delightful place with great people, beautiful farms and a bird sanctuary as nice as I've ever seen. I brought back quite a few trinkets from a farmer flea market and a church bazaar.

Not sure I'd want to live there though. Ain't no mountains. But it was a very pleasant place to visit.

And best of all it gets you out of West Virginia. :scared1:

Hey, I dated a girl from Parkersburg once, she was HAWT!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

(Nothing personal. I have relatives who live in Ohio.)

I am this: "You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel." ~ and this ~ "you’re an adventurous person." But I don't see what those qualities have to do with Ohio. :confused: And Ohio is landlocked. That's one of my worst nightmares.

Landlocked? Why, it has a lake on most of its northern border, and it's even flammable :flameth:

In the last year I had several occasions to spend time all over Ohio. Before departing I viewed it pretty much the same as described. But I found it was a delightful place with great people, beautiful farms and a bird sanctuary as nice as I've ever seen. I brought back quite a few trinkets from a farmer flea market and a church bazaar.

Not sure I'd want to live there though. Ain't no mountains. But it was a very pleasant place to visit.

Say all the nice things about it you want. This has been a very traumatic experience. I never should have opened up that link. :( I need cognac and Godiva chocolates. Do they even have things like that in Ohio?

YES:

https://www.estherprice.com/

From Dayton, OH!!!

Say all the nice things about it you want. This has been a very traumatic experience. I never should have opened up that link. :( I need cognac and Godiva chocolates. Do they even have things like that in Ohio?

YES:

https://www.estherprice.com/

From Dayton, OH!!!

I used to hang out at the Oregon District.

:lmao::lmao:(Nothing personal. I have relatives who live in Ohio.)

I am this: "You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel." ~ and this ~ "you’re an adventurous person." But I don't see what those qualities have to do with Ohio. :confused: And Ohio is landlocked. That's one of my worst nightmares. I think those astronauts just wanted to get as far away from Ohio as they possibly could.

Have you lost your marbles? Ohio is right on one of the Great Lakes, it's not land locked. The bottom of the state is on the Ohio River, one of the longest rivers in the US.

The Ohio River is 981 miles long, starting at the confluence of the Allegheny and the Monongahela Rivers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and ending in Cairo, Illinois, where it flows into the Mississippi River.

Another good thing about Ohio, it isn't Michigan ... Go Bucks

Lots of Presidents and astronauts born here.

Tourism is a valuable revenue producer, bringing in $36 billion in 2009. Attractions include the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Indian burial grounds at Mound City Group National Monument, Perry's Victory International Peace Memorial, the Pro Football Hall of Fame at Canton, and the homes of presidents Grant, Taft, Hayes, Harding, and Garfield.

They didn't list Cedar Point, people come from far and wide to visit this theme park. It's one of the best in the country.

https://www.cedarpoint.com/things-to-do

Right on Lake Erie where there is all kinds of summer fun!

(And don't forget to visit Amish country)

Hmmpphh!

What is your state, too embarrassed to list it?

What State Do You Actually Belong In

"From quiz to shining quiz"

This is a fun quiz, not based on politics or religion. Take it and feel free to post the results!!!

Apparently, I belong in:

Illinois_zps5e0de384.png

lets be clear, the 's' in Illinois is silent

now go back and read their blurb

That's pronounced, "bee the nwah".

I'd go with 'noy'

true story;

Lived in Il for most of my young life, moved to Arkansas, where my mom was from. The people there pronounced the 's', even the teachers. I tried to explain, but "If it's good enough for my grandpapy" was the excuse. So I said; "What kind of idiots can't learn the 's' in Illinois is silent when they live in Ar-Kanasas? after all, Ar-Kansas is just Kansas with an AR on front."

yeah, the rest of the conversation was punches.

Forum List

Back