What snow??

We had some flurries on Thanksgiving morning. If it would just get a little colder,we could have some white stuff instead of all this damn rain!!!!! I'm sick of rain! This is our first year in our house and I want to see the kids out in the yard playing in the snow. It will come soon,shattered,I know it!!!!!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Ya but we only have two seasons here!

We have fall, it only lasts two weeks and it is over before Halloween, but there is a fall. I would say three seasons. With some references to spring.

Merlin1047 said:
Well, actually, yes.

That's pretty much what winter looks like down here in God's country.

But I don't *live* there. I live where there's supposed to be snow. The little :piss2: wants to write his name. :)

Mr. P said:
Well hell...crush some ice an let em loose!!

Demand fiercely, and ye shall receive. :)

It snowed while I was at work today - I got a whole inch worth on my car. (Course, it didn't snow where I *live*).

Hmph.

Shattered said:
Demand fiercely, and ye shall receive. :)

It snowed while I was at work today - I got a whole inch worth on my car. (Course, it didn't snow where I *live*).

Hmph.

I think it's supposed to snow here tomorrow grrr. Woohoo, snowsuits! Chug-a-lug. :alco:

Said1 said:
I think it's supposed to snow here tomorrow grrr. Woohoo, snowsuits! Chug-a-lug. :alco:

What, exactly, warrants an entire snowsuit nowadays, anyway? When I was a kid, I was running around in a shirt & pants, and ditching the coat, hat, gloves, scarf and boots in the nearest bushes.. :)

Forum List

Back