What snow??

dilloduck said:
did a full back up---now just need to uninstall 98----need a new case too because my old MB was MATX.

D'oh! There is some advise I cannot give without seeing the box! It sounds like you got it well in hand.

Shattered said:
Snowsuits rule! "I can't move my arms!!!!" "I gotta go potty!!!!" :D

won't marry you and it's not my snow to bring ya---all we have is the melted kind falling everywhere.

no1tovote4 said:
The boots or the gloves? I find there is always one of each missing, and they always belong to others. (i.e. one boot from one little girl, one glove from one little boy missing).

YES! One of everything! By the end of winter, I don't care, I can accept defeat.

Said1 said:
And "I'm hot" or "I can't do my zipper" or "these aren't my boots". Grrr.

How about the infamous "Uh oh. I couldn't hold it." from the smaller kids? :D:D

Mr. P said:
:rotflmao: Typical woman!!! Gimme!
Okay, Now leave!

Do YOU have snow? If so, will YOU marry me and then leave?

Said1 said:
YES! One of everything! By the end of winter, I don't care, I can accept defeat.

I was always the kid that had to wear one girls glove with one guys glove. It was always so obvious too. One pink and one black or something like that. Mom would say things like, "Well they are the guest so you have to make some sacrifices!"

no1tovote4 said:
I was always the kid that had to wear one girls glove with one guys glove. It was always so obvious too. One pink and one black or something like that. Mom would say things like, "Well they are the guest so you have to make some sacrifices!"

My daughter has caught on to that, she hides her stuff! Did your mum "mind" kids too?

Mr. P said:
If we get snow it won't be until Jan..most likely..we'll negotiate then.:D
We may have ice before that, want some?

Deal. And you can keep the ice. My tires don't like ice.

Shattered said:
Do YOU have snow? If so, will YOU marry me and then leave?
We would have to at least take part in the wedding night!!!

I had some snow... still some on the ground.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
We would have to at least take part in the wedding night!!!

I had some snow... still some on the ground.

:eek2: Look what the cat suddenly dragged in. :D Morning, Sunshine!

Forum List

Back