What snow??

S

Shattered

(rant)

I live in WI. Where's my damn snow?! It's Nov. 30th, and THIS is what I have.. No snow for Thanksgiving, either, although the illiterate weather people promised we'd get dumped on. One can't have Christmas without snow. :(

Does this LOOK like winter to you??

(/rant)

Attachments

• $house.jpg
    $house.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 84
Shattered said:
(rant)

I live in WI. Where's my damn snow?! It's Nov. 30th, and THIS is what I have.. No snow for Thanksgiving, either, although the illiterate weather people promised we'd get dumped on. One can't have Christmas without snow. :(

Does this LOOK like winter to you??

(/rant)

winter in South Texas, maybe. :dance:

Oh, we got the cold...sorta. It's averaging about 35 degrees here.. Definitely cold (or warm) enough for lots of fluffy white stuff. Instead, the only white anything I have is a leafless birch tree...and if I wanted a south Texas winter, I'd move to Texas. :)

Said1 said:
We were supposed to get snow here last week, none yet so far. :banana:

Well, what the hell.. We were supposed to get YOUR snow after you were done with it.

Right now, it is -5 at my house, and about 5 degrees outside. Normally it is around 40 degrees. I would say it is really fricking cold and you can borrow some of that too.

:cool:

You live in CO. You should know what to expect. It's supposed to be cold there. I live in WI. I expect snow from late Oct. to late March.

Shattered said:
You live in CO. You should know what to expect. It's supposed to be cold there. I live in WI. I expect snow from late Oct. to late March.

Somebody swapped our weather! :eek:

I did get to take the snowmobile to the mailbox for the past three days. There is always some good to come from the cold weather. So long as we get snow to go with it.

Said1 said:
Not going so good? I make a point of taking time out every day to talk nice to mine.

I just let a well paid geek with a screwdriver walk in the room once a day. Works like a charm. :D

Shattered said:
Well, what the hell.. We were supposed to get YOUR snow after you were done with it.

Lots of rain, no snow - whew. 5 kids with 5 snow suites and 19 thousands pairs of gloves, and 59 hats, 19 pairs of boots dripping all over the place(there is ALWAYS on missing). No wonder I drink. :alco:

Said1 said:
Lots of rain, no snow - whew. 5 kids with 5 snow suites and 19 thousands pairs of gloves, and 59 hats, 19 pairs of boots dripping all over the place(there is ALWAYS on missing). No wonder I drink. :alco:

Snowsuits rule! "I can't move my arms!!!!" "I gotta go potty!!!!" :D

Said1 said:

The boots or the gloves? I find there is always one of each missing, and they always belong to others. (i.e. one boot from one little girl, one glove from one little boy missing).

Forum List

Back