What must Israel do to "end the occupation"? (solutions thread)

Remove the occupiers (Muslim-Arabs of Gaza and the West Bank) and deposit them on the East Side of the Jordan where they belong. In Arab Palestine... a.k.a. Jordan. Beyond the borders of Eretz Yisrael. With gentleness and financial compensation and aid if they'll go peaceably. With overwhelming deadly force and lightning speed if they will not.

Again now, the zionists need to get the hell out of there. They need to let the Palestinians and their elected leaders decide from there. The ones who can live in peace should be allowed to remain, and those who cannot live in peace there should find somewhere were they can...

Alrighty then, we've had two suggestions for ethnic cleansing -- one from each side. Let's discuss ethnic cleansing then.

IS it a viable solution to the problem? Is the problem really that these two groups of people just can't get along with each other? Is ethnic homogeneity the answer? Will it lead to a viable peace if the two groups are no longer competing for domination over one another but each instead having the opportunity for full self-expression?

Is it morally acceptable to force population transfers? Might it be better in the long term than an on-going, apparently never-ending war?

How do we decide which people can "get along" and which can not? Seriously? A comprehensive list of survey questions?

Alrighty then, we've had two suggestions for ethnic cleansing -- one from each side. Let's discuss ethnic cleansing then....
NO WE DON'T, ASSHOLE.

I was clear and I have been every time that I explained this to you that the ones who can live in peace can stay so long that that is acceptable to the democratically elected officials. You, spinning that into ethnic cleansing is abhorrent, but hey, it's what you do.

Fristly, Israel has no intention of relinquishing sovereignty over the WB or East Jerusalem, and secondly, there is no way to establish a sovereign, secure territory with a minimum of contiguousness that could possibly be an independent state without removing the settlements.

Israel certainly has demonstrated no wish to assert sovereignty over the WB.

And a contiguous Palestine is easily possible. As long as one doesn't insist on it being Judenrein.

... Judenrein.
STFU, always nice to bring a nazi reference to the party, right?

jew_500.png

Fristly, Israel has no intention of relinquishing sovereignty over the WB or East Jerusalem, and secondly, there is no way to establish a sovereign, secure territory with a minimum of contiguousness that could possibly be an independent state without removing the settlements.

And a contiguous Palestine is easily possible. As long as one doesn't insist on it being Judenrein.

Or "Christian-rein" either. :badgrin: A protectorate guarantees that. And even after transition to statehood -- SOME narrow slices of land might STILL be under protectorate admin for another generation because of "mixed demographics".

Alrighty then, we've had two suggestions for ethnic cleansing -- one from each side. Let's discuss ethnic cleansing then....
NO WE DON'T, ASSHOLE.

I was clear and I have been every time that I explained this to you that the ones who can live in peace can stay so long that that is acceptable to the democratically elected officials. You, spinning that into ethnic cleansing is abhorrent, but hey, it's what you do.

Labelling the people who need to be forcibly transferred as "zionists" is cleansing based on ethnicity. If you don't want to be perceived as basing forcible transfers on ethnicity -- don't use ethnic terms.

You could write: all those who are unable to live in peace. You could write: all those who insist on an ethnic self-determination. You could write: all those opposed to ethnic and cultural diversity. There are all sorts of ways to write it without distinguishing an ethnicity.

NO WE DON'T, ASSHOLE.

Easy there, Chuckles.

Just curious; where in the Sunni / Salafi / Wahhabi islamist middle East do Moslems live in peace, under democratically elected governments, alongside Jews, Christians or even the "wrong kind" of Moslems?

Have you read the Hamas and PLO charters? There's not a lot of room there for the dirty kuffar.

NO WE DON'T, ASSHOLE.

There's the problem Louie. "as long as it's acceptable to Democratically elected leaders".. That's NOT how REAL countries operate. Each new leadership is BOUND to a Constitution based foundation of LAW. And since the Palis LACK THAT -- and always have -- their is no way to get the IMPORTANT parties interested in a solution. The important parties are NOT just Israel and the tribes known now as Palestinians.

And NO Aid or plan is forthcoming based on "new leaders" that can throw the policies and law wildly away everytime there is an election..

Or "Christian-rein" either. :badgrin: A protectorate guarantees that. And even after transition to statehood -- SOME narrow slices of land might STILL be under protectorate admin for another generation because of "mixed demographics".

Ethnic conflict studies suggest the best way to reduce conflict in ethnically polarized territories (as opposed to ethnically diverse ones) is to ensure that the two ethnic groups live in mixed communities rather than in concentrated ethnically homogenized communities. So a concentrated effort should be made in both Israel and Protectorate Palestine to end single ethnicity communities.

There's the problem Louie. "as long as it's acceptable to Democratically elected leaders".. That's NOT how REAL countries operate. Each new leadership is BOUND to a Constitution based foundation of LAW. And since the Palis LACK THAT -- and always have...
I stopped there, sorry.

Constitution of Palestine (2003) - Wikisource, the free online library

Sure Sure.. And the government EXERCISING that Constitution functionally ENDED in 2005 due to civil conflict.

""" Citizenship will be determined by law.""" Pretty vague for a place that is an Islamic, Arab, country built on Sharia law and currently has Islamic radical terrorists in control of Gaza. You KNOW that Constitution is NOT even a talking point for Hamas leadership.. Otherwise they couldn't execute people in the streets.

There's the problem Louie. "as long as it's acceptable to Democratically elected leaders".. That's NOT how REAL countries operate. Each new leadership is BOUND to a Constitution based foundation of LAW. And since the Palis LACK THAT -- and always have...
I stopped there, sorry.

Constitution of Palestine (2003) - Wikisource, the free online library

Sure Sure.. And the government EXERCISING that Constitution functionally ENDED in 2005 due to civil conflict.

""" Citizenship will be determined by law.""" Pretty vague for a place that is an Islamic, Arab, country built on Sharia law and currently has Islamic radical terrorists in control of Gaza. You KNOW that Constitution is NOT even a talking point for Hamas leadership.. Otherwise they couldn't execute people in the streets.
Thank-you for admitting that your comment was both idiotic and an obvious lie.

End the occupation of '67 land.

That didn't work in Gaza. Why didn't it?
Because that is the largest concentration camp on earth and the Israelis bomb it regularly!

Moron, Hitler never even did that shit.

Concentration Camp? That's odd because your befuddlement misses the fact that the Islamic terrorists in Gaza and the West Bank are the recipients of a dedicated UN welfare fraud that maintains the fortunes of those Islamic terrorists at the top of the welfare fraud scheme.

What must Israel do to end the occupation?

Remove the occupiers (Muslim-Arabs of Gaza and the West Bank) and deposit them on the East Side of the Jordan where they belong.

In Arab Palestine... a.k.a. Jordan.

Beyond the borders of Eretz Yisrael.

With gentleness and financial compensation and aid if they'll go peaceably.

With overwhelming deadly force and lightning speed if they will not.

The occupiers came from Europe you moron.
Calm yourself, my little Muslim-Arab pissant...

And, no... I don't believe for a minute that the Muslim-Arab squatters on the territory of Eretz Yisrael came from Europe.

Remove the occupiers (Muslim-Arabs of Gaza and the West Bank) and deposit them on the East Side of the Jordan where they belong. In Arab Palestine... a.k.a. Jordan. Beyond the borders of Eretz Yisrael. With gentleness and financial compensation and aid if they'll go peaceably. With overwhelming deadly force and lightning speed if they will not.

Again now, the zionists need to get the hell out of there. They need to let the Palestinians and their elected leaders decide from there. The ones who can live in peace should be allowed to remain, and those who cannot live in peace there should find somewhere were they can...

Alrighty then, we've had two suggestions for ethnic cleansing -- one from each side. Let's discuss ethnic cleansing then.

IS it a viable solution to the problem? Is the problem really that these two groups of people just can't get along with each other? Is ethnic homogeneity the answer? Will it lead to a viable peace if the two groups are no longer competing for domination over one another but each instead having the opportunity for full self-expression?

Is it morally acceptable to force population transfers? Might it be better in the long term than an on-going, apparently never-ending war?

How do we decide which people can "get along" and which can not? Seriously? A comprehensive list of survey questions?
1. No, they cannot live peacefully, alongside each other, so long as a Jewish State exists

2. No, the Jews will never again give up their State, nor will they ever allow themselves to be slaughtered again

3. The solution is simple... Jews on the West side of the Jordan River, Muslim-Arabs on the East side... nothing else will end the madness. Nothing.

... Judenrein.
STFU, always nice to bring a nazi reference to the party, right?

jew_500.png
"Oh, look, Mumsie, it's a modern-day NeoNazi, complete with 'The Eternal Jew' imagery...

It's a funny wee little Nazi pekkerwood, isn't it?

But how does it kiss its swastika with its head that far up its arse?

Can I have one of my own to take home? Can I, Mumsie? Can I? Huh? Can I, Mumsie?"

-----

"No, darling, it has perpetual diarrhea, and it can't be toilet-trained.

C'mon, punkin', I'll buy you an ISIS poodle, instead; at least they shit on the newspaper.

Neo-Nazi arseholes are just too slimy amd stupid; I don't want them in my universe."

Last edited:
What must Israel do to end the occupation?

Remove the occupiers (Muslim-Arabs of Gaza and the West Bank) and deposit them on the East Side of the Jordan where they belong.

In Arab Palestine... a.k.a. Jordan.

Beyond the borders of Eretz Yisrael.

With gentleness and financial compensation and aid if they'll go peaceably.

With overwhelming deadly force and lightning speed if they will not.

The occupiers came from Europe you moron.
Calm yourself, my little Muslim-Arab pissant...

And, no... I don't believe for a minute that the Muslim-Arab squatters on the territory of Eretz Yisrael came from Europe.

Take it easy, punk.

The Zionist came from Europe. Where did you think they came from? I am neither Muslim nor Arab, but I do support my fellow Christians, the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back