On Israel and Gaza.... What the hell do you expect the guy to do?

NAZI ARAB PALESTINE SINCE 1937

Swastikas Fly As Arabs Mark Mohammed’s Birthday

May 23, 1937

Nazi flags and pictures of Hitler and Mussolini were being displayed by many Arab shops in the Old City today in connection with the celebration of Mohammed’s birthday.

Arab children thronged the teeming section’s narrow, winding streets, shouting: “Death to the High Commissioner (Sir Arthur Grenfell Wauchope)! Death to the Jews!”

Booklets explaining Nazi methods of forcing Jews from the Reich are being distributed freely.

Arabs in Haifa and Jaffa prepared for the birthday celebrations, scheduled for today and tomorrow, by proclaiming a work stoppage and organizing demonstrations.

NAZI ARAB PALESTINE SINCE 1937

Swastikas Fly As Arabs Mark Mohammed’s Birthday

May 23, 1937

Nazi flags and pictures of Hitler and Mussolini were being displayed by many Arab shops in the Old City today in connection with the celebration of Mohammed’s birthday.

Arab children thronged the teeming section’s narrow, winding streets, shouting: “Death to the High Commissioner (Sir Arthur Grenfell Wauchope)! Death to the Jews!”

Booklets explaining Nazi methods of forcing Jews from the Reich are being distributed freely.

Arabs in Haifa and Jaffa prepared for the birthday celebrations, scheduled for today and tomorrow, by proclaiming a work stoppage and organizing demonstrations.

Which one? Keystone XL is Canadian and only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands.

We buy very little oil from the Middle East. Most imports are from Mexico and Canada.. Venezuela until Trump sanctioned them.. we started buying from Russia.
I believe you've just handed me my a** Surada.........bravo! ;) ~S~

The destruction of Gaza is what I expected. It's no different than when jewish communists started revolutions in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and of course very successful in Russia genociding tens of Millions of Christians. Hell they even were advisors to Mao, they were instrumental in helping commie blacks in S. Africa, instrumental in destroying the black family in the usa etc etc etc.

The destruction of Gaza is what I expected. It's no different than when jewish communists started revolutions in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and of course very successful in Russia genociding tens of Millions of Christians. Hell they even were advisors to Mao, they were instrumental in helping commie blacks in S. Africa, instrumental in destroying the black family in the usa etc etc etc.
:safetocomeoutff: Hold the Mao please AMart......~S~

Hmmmm..... That's a very interesting history book you have there. Who wrote it?
Charlie the Wino?

Which one? Keystone XL is Canadian and only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands.

We buy very little oil from the Middle East. Most imports are from Mexico and Canada.. Venezuela until Trump sanctioned them.. we started buying from Russia.

Keystone XL is Canadian and only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands.

It benefits all the owners, even the small share owned by the Chinese.
It also benefits US producers, US workers and US refineries.
In a pinch, the products refined from those tar sands would be available to US consumers.

The conflict between Israel and her neighbors is not his to manage. Period. If he wants to manage something take a trip to the southern border and manage that. You can pretend to be a peace broker or you can send war materials to Israel but you can't do both. Cut the hyprocracy and funding corrupt governments abroad.

Forum List

Back