What should be the borders of Israel and Palestine?

Assume that all of us can agree that ultimately

1) The Palestinians should have their own country.
2) Israel should have defensible borders.

With those two conditions what should be the borders of the two nations? You can rule out the pre 1967 borders as those borders reduce Israel to such a narrow strip (14 miles IIRC near Tel Aviv) that the country would be basically indefensible
We already have a two-state solution.

Arab Palestine = Jordan.

Then quote it LIAR.

How about this
you quote it and I will leave this board.
you fail and your ID is banned.
DEAL?

Of course not.
You're a coward as well as a liar, LIAR.

Your post, #3 in the thread, "kill all the religious leaders, destroy all the churches and the mosques"

You fucking dumbass!

Goodbye!

Which sentence of mine is made up?

The one about acquiring territory by force? That is your favorite argument for why Israel isn't entitled to territory.

The one about applying law equally to every State? Are you claiming that Jews should have different laws applied to them?

The one about how the 1949 Armistice lines were created as a result of aggression by Egypt and Jordan into territory that they didn't have sovereignty over?

You retreat behind your rude accusations when you are unable to address my arguments.
You are such a fucking hypocrite!

Why do you have two ID'S? One for Jewish-Israelis and one for Arab-Israelis?

Why do Jewish-Israelis live under the Israeli judicial system, but Arab-Israelis live under martial law?

You cannot acquire land by force, so stop acting like you can!

Fuck Israel and fuck your treatment of the Palestinians. What you are doing in Gaza, is far worse than Oct 7th. And for that, you and your fucked up, apartheid country can go to hell!

You don't deserve a country!

You are such a fucking hypocrite!

Why do you have two ID'S? One for Jewish-Israelis and one for Arab-Israelis?

Why do Jewish-Israelis live under the Israeli judicial system, but Arab-Israelis live under martial law?

You cannot acquire land by force, so stop acting like you can!

Fuck Israel and fuck your treatment of the Palestinians. What you are doing in Gaza, is far worse than Oct 7th. And for that, you and your fucked up, apartheid country can go to hell!

You don't deserve a country!
There is only one ID and one law for Israeli citizens. You are confused.

Yes, exactly. You can not acquire land by force. The "1967 borders" you are so fond of were acquired by force. They are therefore invalid. My entire point.

There is only one ID and one law for Israeli citizens. You are confused.

Yes, exactly. You can not acquire land by force. The "1967 borders" you are so fond of were acquired by force. They are therefore invalid. My entire point.
Sorry, I saw an interview with a Jewish-Israeli woman living in the West Bank with her Palestinian husband. She said they have two ID'S. Her ID let's her go anywhere. His ID is restricted to Palestinian sites only. You are such a fucking liar!

You're right. The '67 borders were acquired by force, by the Israelis.

Sorry, I saw an interview with a Jewish-Israeli woman living in the West Bank with her Palestinian husband. She said they have two ID'S. Her ID let's her go anywhere. His ID is restricted to Palestinian sites only. You are such a fucking liar!
Yep. SHE is a citizen of Israel. HE is NOT a citizen of Israel. Therefore, he does not have the ID of an Israeli citizen. This isn't hard. I'm Canadian. I have Canadian ID. I don't have the same ID as an Israeli citizen. Because I am not a citizen of Israel.
You're right. The '67 borders were acquired by force, by the Israelis.
The "1967 borders" is the 1949 Armistice Line. It was created through the use of force, which (as you claim) is illegal. There can not be a border between Israel and Palestine created through use of force.

Yep. SHE is a citizen of Israel. HE is NOT a citizen of Israel. Therefore, he does not have the ID of an Israeli citizen. This isn't hard. I'm Canadian. I have Canadian ID. I don't have the same ID as an Israeli citizen. Because I am not a citizen of Israel.

The "1967 borders" is the 1949 Armistice Line. It was created through the use of force, which (as you claim) is illegal. There can not be a border between Israel and Palestine created through use of force.
They're both Israeli ID'S. Which proves you are an apartheid nation.

UN resolution 242 is very clear. Honor it, or go fuck yourself!

Billo_Really

I think you might mean Sari Bashi? Israeli citizens aren't permitted to enter "Palestine" (meaning Areas A and B). It works both ways.

They're both Israeli ID'S. Which proves you are an apartheid nation.
No, it doesn't. It proves that Israel follows the same conventions as other countries -- you carry the ID of the country in which you are a citizen.

Now, if you want all Palestinian citizens living in Area C to be citizens of Israel, thus under the sovereignty of Israel, you know what you have just done? Annexed Area C. I thought you were against that.
UN resolution 242 is very clear. Honor it, or go fuck yourself!
So it is okay for Arabs to take territory by force? But not Jews? That sounds .... well, you know.

I don't know anything about area A or B.
Clearly.

Those would be the parts of the territory under Palestinian control. Palestine, if you will. Sari is not permitted to enter Palestine. Because she is not a citizen of Palestine. See how that works?

No, it doesn't. It proves that Israel follows the same conventions as other countries -- you carry the ID of the country in which you are a citizen.

Now, if you want all Palestinian citizens living in Area C to be citizens of Israel, thus under the sovereignty of Israel, you know what you have just done? Annexed Area C. I thought you were against that.

So it is okay for Arabs to take territory by force? But not Jews? That sounds .... well, you know.
All I know, is Palestinians in the West Bank live under martial law. Fuck you for that!

As for borders, in 1948 you took more than you were given eith the Mandate. And you took them through the use of Zionist terrorism. Fuck you for that to.

All I know, is Palestinians in the West Bank live under martial law. Fuck you for that!
Can I help you know more? The Palestinians in Areas A and B live under Palestinian law.

The Palestinians in Area C, citizens of Palestine, are not subject to Israeli law, because they are not Israeli citizens. Forcing them to become Israeli citizens would amount to forcing Israeli sovereignty over both the Palestinian peoples there and on Area C. It would be tantamount to annexing Area C, leaving the "swiss cheese" that you are against.
As for borders, in 1948 you took more than you were given eith the Mandate.
Aha! There you go. What territory was Israel "given" with the Mandate? Be specific. Exactly what territory was Israel, and what was Palestine. What documents support your assertion?
And you took them through the use of Zionist terrorism. Fuck you for that to.
You acknowledge that Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon invaded Israel in 1948, yes? You agree that none of those States had sovereign claim to any of the territory, yes? You acknowledge that this was an act of aggression against territory that did not belong to you, yes? And that any acquisition of territory by force is illegal, yes?

Can I help you know more? The Palestinians in Areas A and B live under Palestinian law.

The Palestinians in Area C, citizens of Palestine, are not subject to Israeli law, because they are not Israeli citizens. Forcing them to become Israeli citizens would amount to forcing Israeli sovereignty over both the Palestinian peoples there and on Area C. It would be tantamount to annexing Area C, leaving the "swiss cheese" that you are against.

Aha! There you go. What territory was Israel "given" with the Mandate? Be specific. Exactly what territory was Israel, and what was Palestine. What documents support your assertion?

You acknowledge that Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon invaded Israel in 1948, yes? You agree that none of those States had sovereign claim to any of the territory, yes? You acknowledge that this was an act of aggression against territory that did not belong to you, yes? And that any acquisition of territory by force is illegal, yes?
I'm sorry, I've been drinking a lot of beer for lunch and I am not able to respond to your posts intelligently. We'll have to take this up another day.

Forum List

Back