What is your favorite Trump Quote

Mine so far is

LESLEY STAHL: You're not known to be a humble man. But I wonder --

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

6 Bizarro Moments from Trump's '60 Minutes' Interview
"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever." –Donald Trump, insulting Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly over questions she asked during the first Republican primary debate

My favorite Trump quote is, "I know Hillary, and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president."

Another of my favorite Trump quotes is, "Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people."

I really like almost everything he says.

WASHINGTON — Much of Donald Trump’s campaign can be boiled down to a basic phrase: Believe me.

It’s the not-so-subliminal message of the race — tucked into his speeches, uttered during debates, and tossed out at his rallies. To voters who are puzzled by his contradictory statements and well-documented predilection for exaggeration, he has the ready response: Believe me.

He utters the phrase whether he’s talking about military officers executing his orders (“They’re not going to refuse me. Believe me”), destroying the Islamic State (“We will. Believe me”), or a lawsuit against Trump University (“Believe me, I’ll win that case.”)

During a speech in March, he said he had studied the Iran nuclear deal in great detail — “I would say, actually, greater by far than anybody else.” He added: “Believe me. Oh, believe me. And it’s a bad deal.”

The American people are liable to believe Trump, or just about anyone else, over Hillary...

The American people are liable to believe Trump, or just about anyone else, over Hillary...
When we catch Trump lying during the elections, people won't care that Hillary lied last year or the year before. We all know all politicians are liars. The question is, "is Trump the king of all liars?" Believe me, he is. LOL.

"Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

10865it.jpg

BLEEV ME!

"All lives matter"

Just incredibly offensive all around. Libs can't take it without flipping and calling him the next coming of Hitler.

Forum List

Back