What is your favorite Trump Quote

When and where was that video made? People can't change their minds?
Trump made those statements over a period of years, right up until he decided to become a Republican.

He said Hillary was the best SecState ever a year after Benghazi.

He was a Democrat during the entire Bush Administration.

His statements about the Iraq War in 2007 were to the left of Clinton. Way to the Left. He wanted his friend Pelosi to impeach Bush.

Trump is a lifelong limousine liberal. And you know what crafty bastards those are!

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

My favorite is when Trump says he's not eating any more oreos since nabisco is moving to mexico. I'm waiting for the price of oreos to crash since workers in mexico make so much less. Like that will ever happen. Nabisco prices will remain the same or possibly go up. The profits go to the corporations and nabisco workers here can go directly on unemployment so that 'conservatives' can call them lazy bums.[/QUOTE]

Who are you talking to? Link for what?

Links for these alleged quotes.
Trump is a liar so no one will care that Hellary is not only a liar but incompetent as well? Strange logic.

Gimme a break. You aren't so important we need to provide you with links pal. Do a google or beat it.

Fine. Then you give up all pretense of believe-ability and you are not worth debating.

Trump made those statements over a period of years, right up until he decided to become a Republican.

His statements about the Iraq War in 2007 were to the left of Clinton. Way to the Left. He wanted his friend Pelosi to impeach Bush.

Trump is a lifelong limousine liberal. And you know what crafty bastards those are!

5zfga1.jpg

This is what i like about Trump. He's not a true republican or democrat. He's not for sale to the banks and wall street, like your heroine mrs. clinton is.

5zfga1.jpg

This is what i like about Trump. He's not a true republican or democrat. He's not for sale to the banks and wall street, like your heroine mrs. clinton is.
Oh, man. That is so ignorant and naive.

Trump is as insider Establishment as it gets.

And Clinton is not my hero, dipshit. She's Trump's hero.

This is what happens with the rubes every single time you show them the real Trump. "No way! Prove it!"

Then when you prove it, "Duuuuuhhhh...wellllll...dat's what I likes about 'im!"

Jesus H. Christ.

This is what happens with the rubes every single time you show them the real Trump. "No way! Prove it!"

Jesus H. Christ.

Yeah it's a fun circle jerk....I just love that Trump drives the speech code police out of their minds

The American people are liable to believe Trump, or just about anyone else, over Hillary...
Should they believe Trump's claim that Hillary would make a great President?
LaDexter said we are liable to believe Trump. Yes we are liable if we elect Trump.

responsible by law; legally answerable.

And Clinton isn't we get it...liberals are all for the cause with none of the accountability

"Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

10865it.jpg

BLEEV ME!

I loved it when he hammered bush and the next day said he didnt.......it was awesome!

Jesus H. Christ.

You left out the part where they go ---

"I knew that.
Did you think I didn't know that?
That's so funny, you think I didn't know that..."

Forum List

Back