What is your favorite story from the Bible?

Contards like you will never understand Jesus's wisdom. Shame.

You will never understand even 'love thy neighbor'- let alone 'love thy enemy'- not when you can pretend Jesus was saying "hate homosexuals and you can't be a Christian unless you carry a gun'

Says the deviant who doesn't have a clue and is only hoping to peddle lies to support a sicko agenda. As a matter of fact, most of those who have actually read the books know what is being said, and your silly assed distortions don't have any effect on anybody but you and your fellow sociopaths.

Says the deviant who doesn't care what the Bible actually says- but just parrots whatever a right wing nut job tells you the Bible says.

Contards like you view the Bible just as a tool for your Fascist goals.

Some parrot calling others parrots .... lol no rebuttals, just noise, as usual. You have no idea what you're talking about, and you're apparently oblivious to the fact everybody else knows you don't. Hilarious.

Shame you have never read the Bible- and don't have any favorite Bible verses.

lol you keep telling yourself that.

I keep telling you that- and you keep proving it with every post.

You attack poodles are a dime a dozen. And you act this way,because you are ignorant and have no good grasp of logic, and therefore get thoroughly embarrassed in any serious discussion. I've seen it happen to you.... it was embarrassing to watch...

Says some troll who jumped into a discussion without adding a single thing to it, just babbling idiocy and patting itself on the back for its dumbassery. Obviously you have some sort of neurotic compulsion for popping into these forums and screaming for attention for some reasons, and it sure isn't any rational ones, so it must be your deep insecurities over your sexual proclivities that compels you to rant and rave senselessly in thread subjects you have no background in. this is why we know you and your fellow gimps here are mentally ill and sick. If it were merely just a matter of non-belief you wouldn't bother. lol

they are in fact a very coherent and consistent throughout

Haha, what a joke. The Bible is an example of one of the most incoherent and inconsistent pieces of literary garbage known to man. The historical and narrative contradictions (and just plain historic falsities) are too many to count, and it's vague and poorly organized. It is rife with bizarre rituals and archaic morals that would not pass muster in a modern, developed society. And the only reason today's western Christians aren't fucked up, genocidal weirdos is that they benefited from the secular ideas of classical liberalism and scientific enlightenment. You know... coherent, well-organized ideas that actually INFORM our morality instead of dictate it from the minds and colons of ignorant, bronze-age conmen.

they are in fact a very coherent and consistent throughout

Haha, what a joke. The Bible is an example of one of the most incoherent and inconsistent pieces of literary garbage known to man. The historical and narrative contradictions (and just plain historic falsities) are too many to count, and it's vague and poorly organized. It is rife with bizarre rituals and archaic morals that would not pass muster in a modern, developed society. And the only reason today's western Christians aren't fucked up, genocidal weirdos is that they benefited from the secular ideas of classical liberalism and scientific enlightenment. You know... coherent, well-organized ideas that actually INFORM our morality instead of dictate it from the minds and colons of ignorant, bronze-age conmen.

lol more ranting, and with nothing different than your usual ignorant babbling. Well, you can post last, since it obviously is the only tactic you can cling to, like the schoolyard bully who gets his ass kicked and cries about how he didn't really lose. You and Syriously should get married; you have a lot in common, even if you are already married to your favorite puppy or something. You can find a pagan priest who will marry you, if you agree to a four way with him.

When you close your eyes for the final time and they change out the blood for embalming fluid........You'll wake up and go OH SHIT. It's true.
Too late then amigo.

When you close your eyes for the final time and they change out the blood for embalming fluid........You'll wake up and go OH SHIT. It's true.
Too late then amigo.

Is that a threat, puto? 'Cause it sounded like a threat.

Last edited:
You attack poodles are a dime a dozen. And you act this way,because you are ignorant and have no good grasp of logic, and therefore get thoroughly embarrassed in any serious discussion. I've seen it happen to you.... it was embarrassing to watch...

Says some troll who jumped into a discussion without adding a single thing to it,l

You are describing yourself exactly.

You haven't added a thing to this thread- all you have done is troll.

I think it is a shame that you despise the teachings of Jesus. As an atheist- even I can find wisdom in the teachings of Jesus.

Too late then amigo.

LOL- if I wake up after I close my eyes for the last time.......I will be part of the zombie apocalypse!

`
`

I like the part where Adam and Even have a 500 year incest orgy in order to populate the world, as God commanded.

And what exactly is the part of the bible you are speaking about in this context? The gene code of our species shows very clear that we had only very few ancestors. We can see this because variations in our gene code are nearly not existing. Two apes of the same family are much more different in their genetic structure than two human beings living thousands of miles far from each other. The genetic code between human beings is nearly the same. And genetics shows also that a single woman is the ancestor of all women on planet Earth - they think she lived about 150,000-290,000 years ago. An Eve of our genetics exists for sure. So we Christians never were wrong by analyzing this.

But - and now don't be astonished - it is not written in the bible that Adam and Eve were the only human beings. When they had to leave the garden of god, his paradise, they came in a region of the world where other human beings lived too. So perhaps it would be good first to read the bible before to be a mocker of religion.

When God got word to David that He would take care of his own shit.

You seem to think about something very concrete - but what is it?

That and when God told Job how the cow ate the cabbage.

Job? Cow? Cabbage? ... What's that now? I don't remember any cow or cabbage in context with Job and I'm also not able to find such a story now.

Last edited:
`
`

I like the part where Adam and Even have a 500 year incest orgy in order to populate the world, as God commanded.
As the Talmud discusses...
Why does the entire human race come from one human being?
So no one can claim genetic superiority over anyone else.
Now describe the orgy because I can't find that part.
Stating that "Adam knew his wife" is not exactly describing an orgy.
Plus the House of David comes comes from the incestuous relationship between Lot and his daughters.

Why does the entire human race come from one human being?
So no one can claim genetic superiority over anyone else.
Wait....you're not actually saying you believe that, are you?
Are you saying more than one human being came out of the mathematically impossible goo?
Give me a call when you get a mathematician to agree with you.

Last edited:

Job? Cow? Cabbage? ... What's that now? I don't remember any cow or cabbage in context with Job and I'm also not able to find such a story now.

2 Samuel 7

and

Job 40

2 Samuel 7

and

Job 40

Job 40 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
To which verse are you referring?

Forum List

Back