What is your favorite story from the Bible?

Idiotic response on your part. Hitler did not adhere to either of those ideas I mentioned. He did not observe civil rights, and he was a believer of pseudoscience
All of your ad hominems aside, Hitler's PhDs were rationalists.

Irrelevant. We are all "rationalists", else you wouldnt be able to even function in the world. Your example was stupid, I pointed out why, just move on.
You are a moron...everything Hitler did was legal.
The number of rationalized atrocities committed by atheists is far greater than any other group.

Nazis were all about 'science', including Darwinism, psychiatry, environmentalism, genetics, nutrition, logic, etc. Their platforms varied only slightly from the Progressives of today. Progressive of today are all about censoring and repressing their enemies via the courts and demagoguery, and resort to hiring thugs to disrupt rallies of their opposition. There is no real difference between democrats of today and Nazis of the Wiemar Republic.

Idiotic post start to finish. The Nazis may have embraced science in some areas, but their core message and goals relied 100% on psuedoscience made up to fool people.

And they were not progressive, what a stupid thing to say. They were hard right fascists who turned your little nasty brand of nationalism into a freaking genocide machine.

And they certainly paid no mind to classical liberalism.

No, I think we can throw your post in the garbage and go back to the original point: Today's religious people (in modern, liberal societies like ours) get the lion's share of their morality from secular ideas. And thank goodness for that.

Another dumbass deviant fan boi posts rubbish and thinks it's being effective. Tell us again all about the Nazis; want to go through their secularism and promotion of 'science' again, since you've never actually read anything about them and need the schooling , or are you just happy with your current babbling and desire to support neurotic sexual fetishists and sniveling about anybody who doesn't buy your juvenile whining as legitimate discussion?

`
`

I like the part where Adam and Even have a 500 year incest orgy in order to populate the world, as God commanded.

You need to read a little more, and besides, that's what the ridiculous 'evolution' story demands, only it's even more ridiculous, as it requires two extremely complex and random mutations to occur at the same time, one male and one female, and we all derive from that 'random accident' of nature Good luck trying to paint the standard mis-reading of Genesis as crazier than the evolution claim. lol

After glancing at the 'news" this morning my new fave is :
And the seven angels with the seven trumpets prepared to sound them. Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were flung to the earth.A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass. Then the second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned to blood,…
Sounds good. Let's do it

Actually I do. Unlike the faux Christians who cherry pick from the Bible they pretend like they admire- I actually read the Bible- and I openly cherry pick the wisdom I find there.

Lol nonsense as usual; you have no idea what those verses you run around quoting out of context mean, you just read them being cited out of context from some other tard and think you're being clever here. You aren't, and lacking any intellectual or moral sensibility, you can't explain what they mean, so you assume they mean Christians have to roll over for every degenerate demand some sicko makes of them.

Love thy neighbor is a powerful message that contards like you ignore. Love thy enemy is a complex, deep passage that Jesus acknowledges is really hard to do.

I'm a liberal, actually, something else you have zero clue about, and you have no idea what 'the message' is, but insist on trying to school everybody on your particular false interpretation means.

Contards like you will never understand Jesus's wisdom. Shame.

Mentally ill deviants like yourself will never understand you aren't any good at spin and lying and can't school Christians, Jews, or anybody else on their own theologies, much less make any sense of what Jesus or any of the Bible is saying. You're just silly and shallow, is all.

You will never understand even 'love thy neighbor'- let alone 'love thy enemy'- not when you can pretend Jesus was saying "hate homosexuals and you can't be a Christian unless you carry a gun'

All of your ad hominems aside, Hitler's PhDs were rationalists.

Irrelevant. We are all "rationalists", else you wouldnt be able to even function in the world. Your example was stupid, I pointed out why, just move on.
The number of rationalized atrocities committed by atheists is far greater than any other group.

Nazis were all about 'science', including Darwinism, psychiatry, environmentalism, genetics, nutrition, logic, etc. Their platforms varied only slightly from the Progressives of today. Progressive of today are all about censoring and repressing their enemies via the courts and demagoguery, and resort to hiring thugs to disrupt rallies of their opposition. There is no real difference between democrats of today and Nazis of the Wiemar Republic.

Idiotic post start to finish. The Nazis may have embraced science in some areas, but their core message and goals relied 100% on psuedoscience made up to fool people.

And they were not progressive, what a stupid thing to say. They were hard right fascists who turned your little nasty brand of nationalism into a freaking genocide machine.

No, I think we can throw your post in the garbage and go back to the original point: Today's religious people (in modern, liberal societies like ours) get the lion's share of their morality from secular ideas. And thank goodness for that.

Another dumbass deviant fan boi posts rubbish and thinks it's being effective. Tell us again all about the Nazis; want to go through their secularism and promotion of 'science' again, since you've never actually read anything about them and need the schooling , or are you just happy with your current babbling and desire to support neurotic sexual fetishists and sniveling about anybody who doesn't buy your juvenile whining as legitimate discussion?

Oh my, that was quite the embarrassing little tantrum, for a grown man.

Actually I do. Unlike the faux Christians who cherry pick from the Bible they pretend like they admire- I actually read the Bible- and I openly cherry pick the wisdom I find there.

Lol nonsense as usual; you have no idea what those verses you run around quoting out of context mean, you just read them being cited out of context from some other tard and think you're being clever here. You aren't, and lacking any intellectual or moral sensibility, you can't explain what they mean, so you assume they mean Christians have to roll over for every degenerate demand some sicko makes of them.

Love thy neighbor is a powerful message that contards like you ignore. Love thy enemy is a complex, deep passage that Jesus acknowledges is really hard to do.

I'm a liberal, actually, something else you have zero clue about, and you have no idea what 'the message' is, but insist on trying to school everybody on your particular false interpretation means.

Mentally ill deviants like yourself will never understand you aren't any good at spin and lying and can't school Christians, Jews, or anybody else on their own theologies, much less make any sense of what Jesus or any of the Bible is saying. You're just silly and shallow, is all.

You will never understand even 'love thy neighbor'- let alone 'love thy enemy'- not when you can pretend Jesus was saying "hate homosexuals and you can't be a Christian unless you carry a gun'

Says the deviant who doesn't have a clue and is only hoping to peddle lies to support a sicko agenda. As a matter of fact, most of those who have actually read the books know what is being said, and your silly assed distortions don't have any effect on anybody but you and your fellow sociopaths.

Trying to convince anybody your rants and tantrums here are something besides just more politically motivated spam from atavistic neo-pagan cult memes, are you? lol too late for you on that game. You will just have to live with the fact you're just a pathetic sexual deviant and will never be mentally competent, just a regressed herd animal for your entire life.

Last edited:
After glancing at the 'news" this morning my new fave is :
And the seven angels with the seven trumpets prepared to sound them. Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were flung to the earth.A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass. Then the second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned to blood,…
Sounds good. Let's do it

Yes, even illiterates can find something they like in there; too bad they seem to prefer to make up the wrong views from it.

Trying to convince anybody your rants and tantrums here are something besides just more politically motivated spam from atavistic neo-pagan cult memes, are you? lol too late for you on that game. You will just have to live with the fact you're just a pathetic sexual deviant and will never be mentally competent, just a regressed herd animal for your entire life.

Dang son, you are one of the whiniest posters I have seen here. And that is saying something.

Says the deviant who doesn't have a clue and is only hoping to peddle lies to support a sicko agenda. As a matter of fact, most of those who have actually read the books know what is being said, and your silly assed distortions don't have any effect on anybody but you and your fellow sociopaths.

Says the deviant who doesn't care what the Bible actually says- but just parrots whatever a right wing nut job tells you the Bible says.

Contards like you view the Bible just as a tool for your Fascist goals.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
Now and before they defend child rapists with quotes from the bible. Do they understand the bible is a piece of fiction written by hundreds or even thousands of people over hundreds of years, with a wide diversity of social norms coming to bear, all of them being byzantine to our current standards? In other words, while your fake lord and god might sanction child rape, THAT AINT COOL. While your imaginary santa-god might be okay with the molestation of children, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST.

Dang son, you are one of the whiniest posters I have seen here. And that is saying something.

You're one of the more stupid trolls here. Have you tried taking a class on doing web searches, so you can up your game at least a little? You'll still be moronic and juvenile, but at least you will learn a little something. There are sites for dummies you can try.

Says the deviant who doesn't care what the Bible actually says- but just parrots whatever a right wing nut job tells you the Bible says.

Some parrot calling others parrots .... lol no rebuttals, just noise, as usual. You have no idea what you're talking about, and you're apparently oblivious to the fact everybody else knows you don't. Hilarious.

Some parrot calling others parrots .... lol no rebuttals, just noise, as usual. You have no idea what you're talking about, and you're apparently oblivious to the fact everybody else knows you don't. Hilarious.

Shame you have never read the Bible- and don't have any favorite Bible verses.

You attack poodles are a dime a dozen. And you act this way,because you are ignorant and have no good grasp of logic, and therefore get thoroughly embarrassed in any serious discussion. I've seen it happen to you.... it was embarrassing to watch...

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
Now and before they defend child rapists with quotes from the bible. Do they understand the bible is a piece of fiction written by hundreds or even thousands of people over hundreds of years, with a wide diversity of social norms coming to bear, all of them being byzantine to our current standards? In other words, while your fake lord and god might sanction child rape, THAT AINT COOL. While your imaginary santa-god might be okay with the molestation of children, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST.

lol more rubbish. You know squat about the books; they are in fact a very coherent and consistent throughout, and follow a definite and complex pattern of composition and exposition, and very logical. You sound like you failed 6th grade literature studies, and have zero idea of any of that.

Shame you have never read the Bible- and don't have any favorite Bible verses.

lol you keep telling yourself that.

Forum List

Back