Why vote for Biden again?

You really don't know jack shit. No, idiot, permits are not the start of the process. LEASES are. A lease is given and then research is performed on said lease to determine the potential for making money. IF it's determined it could be lucrative, THEN a permit is applied for and drilling can begin.
the guy is so full of lies he thinks Biden won't let them work the permits he has given out. Like why. It is so blatantly stupid that to except the lie from his hate group he has to want that lie to be true to the point of insanity.

Imbecile, there's no cross referencing that data. It doesn't exist.

you mean I cant take on stat and compare it to another???

like if an accurate unemployment stat said 75 million unemployed, I couldnt go to the welfare and looked for unemployed welfare recipients??

or retired people not working??

that doesnt sound right,,

I can think of several ways I could reference things if I had the actual numbers of unemployed

like if an accurate unemployment stat said 75 million unemployed, I couldnt go to the welfare and looked for unemployed welfare recipients??

I can think of several ways I could reference things if I had the actual numbers of unemployed
If you think you can… do it

What so pitiful about the right wingers here. is the fact that they are so stupid that they rehash a lie that is so blatantly a lie that you would have to be a brick to believe it , . I've finally got to the point that I'll read until I hit the first lie and then ignore it. blow it off . In fact it is way better to assume everything they say is a lie because if you got to fact check their crap you find out it is a lie 90% of the time and you end up wasting your life on these losers. It is quicker and more accurate to just assume it is a lie to start with.

the other problem is people are using it as an indicator for a good economy,, and because its not accurate its not a good indicator,,

Not a problem. The job market is hot. It's a great indicator. Real economists know that even though you're too stupid to know it.

so now youre a mind reader and telling me what I meant???

sorry but I am going off of what shokin said,,

LOL

You don't have a mind I can read. And it doesn't matter what he says now because he's pissed at Biden for getting him canned. What matters is there's no record of him progressing on the investigation and it's known he blocked the British investigation until Zlochevsky was letvoff the hook and get his $23 million back.

LOL

You don't have a mind I can read. And it doesn't matter what he says now because he's pissed at Biden for getting him canned. What matters is there's no record of him progressing on the investigation and it's known he blocked the British investigation until Zlochevsky was letvoff the hook and get his $23 million back.
are you talking about the investigation that was thrown out after the new prosecutor came on board??

sure sounds like a crooked deal to me,,

they fired a guy for not investigating a case they threw out,,

and yes I know he got tax evasion,, \
they threw out all the corruption charges,,

Not my opinion. It's the 15½ million jobs added on the last 3 years that prove the job market is hot.
people going back to work after covid is not jobs added,,,

you keep giving more reasons why we need an accurate unemployment and not this selective one,,

Not my opinion. It's the 15½ million jobs added on the last 3 years that prove the job market is hot.
Why do polls show Americans believing the economy is crap?

Only 17% of Americans think it is a good time to buy a house.

Who do you blame for biden's low poll numbers?

the guy is so full of lies he thinks Biden won't let them work the permits he has given out. Like why. It is so blatantly stupid that to except the lie from his hate group he has to want that lie to be true to the point of insanity.

Conservatism is a mental disorder.

Yep, apply for them. But, there’s much more needed before drilling can actually take place. Environmental regulators take years and decades to allow to start. Trump streamlined the process and pipelines were being built to connect with Canada. Biden shut that down and now we buy at a much higher price from Venezuela and Iran. You don’t know a thing beyond what you can Google. And Google takes you to leftwing articles and no conservative articles. Grow a pair and do way more research.

every word you crapped out was bullshit not just that but it lacks something important reality, you made that shit up or you red it from your hate group. we all know the routine. Anyone who read your post is laughing on the floor. it is so ridiculous. The people who have the capacity to think know what a MAGA Maggots factual true means.
He who laughs first will laugh last..that will be all you Marxist Democrats in your occult.

It means there's no way of identifying someone leaving a job to collect welfare. You're fucked because you're fucked in the head. If you see an increase of unemployed welfare recipients, you don't know if they left a job or didn't have a job to begin with.

It means there's no way of identifying someone leaving a job to collect welfare. You're fucked because you're fucked in the head. If you see an increase of unemployed welfare recipients, you don't know if they left a job or didn't have a job to begin with.
I never said you could,,

Forum List

Back