What is worse?

I've only seen one poll that was done online.
Poll?

I linked no poll and have referenced no polls.
That guy Bhaktar or whatever his name was is an "expert"? I've never heard of him.
And I should care because?

That you have not heard of him is expected. What experts do you know in AI? In human genomic research? In superdeterministic physics research?

Most likely no one. Why does your knowledge of this particular expert mean anything at all?
I really don't even know what that means. I think if you're born with outside plumbing, you're a man, if your plumbing is internal, you're a woman. To put it in terms you'll understand...I think if you have a pecker, you're a male, if you don't you're female. You can identify as anything your like as far as I'm concerned.

So my answer would be "no".
Then you would be considered transphobic by most of the left. And that is not just a fact, it is WELL KNOWN. You keep pretending this is not the case.
What sources? You have some dude testifying before congress getting into an argument about this and some online poll. It hardly speaks for an entire ideology.
How about the BIDEN ADMIN?

The reason 'birthing people' is now used because the Biden administration, you know the current lead of the democrat party, says men can be pregnant and give birth.

I guess the Biden administration is also just a cherry picked source. Why are you refusing to acknowledge the very obvious.

And I should care because?
Well you’d have to know what you’re talking about to care. So I’m sure you don’t.
That you have not heard of him is expected. What experts do you know in AI? In human genomic research? In superdeterministic physics research?

Most likely no one. Why does your knowledge of this particular expert mean anything at all?
So all of the sudden a conservative ass-hat is telling us that we should automatically accept what an expert says? You guys didn’t feel that way about Dr. Fauci.

Fauci turned most people on him all on his own. I do not trust a single moronic thing that falls from that drama queen's mouth
Strange. Liberals have to believe everything that the expert you suddenly love says--the same “expert” who nobody has ever heard of but you’re okay dissing other experts because of your feelings.

In short; you’re a waste of oxygen.

The reason 'birthing people' is now used because the Biden administration, you know the current lead of the democrat party, says men can be pregnant and give birth.

I guess the Biden administration is also just a cherry picked source. Why are you refusing to acknowledge the very obvious.
Still no quote from Biden saying men can give birth. Your lame attempts are hilarious though. More please.

Well you’d have to know what you’re talking about to care. So I’m sure you don’t.
I should care what you have seen to know what I am talking about?

What an asinine assertion. The fact that YOU have only seen one poll is beyond pointless.
So all of the sudden a conservative ass-hat is telling us that we should automatically accept what an expert says? You guys didn’t feel that way about Dr. Fauci.
Who sad that? This was not a 'conservative' at all. Just another lie. The expert is testifying to a position and represents an agency that holds that position. Lying, making shit up or telling the truth matters not to the point I have made and the point of the thread.

Am I supposed to ignore what the left says because you say they really do not believe it. Another monumentally asinine assertion.
Strange. Liberals have to believe everything that the expert you suddenly love says--the same “expert” who nobody has ever heard of but you’re okay dissing other experts because of your feelings.

In short; you’re a waste of oxygen.
What a joke. You are the one lying here. You have accused me of cherry picking, though I have provided multiple sources to include the fucking preisdent, and you try and cherry pick this bullshit line.

No, liberals do not have to believe shit. But they DO believe it and it is evidenced here in this thread and quotes from leadership AND FUCKING POLICY.

But you just keep lying.
Still no quote from Biden saying men can give birth. Your lame attempts are hilarious though. More please.
I gave it to you.

Why did the Biden admin remove women and replace it with birthing people? Here is a clue - they directly stated to be inclusive to trans, non binary and the rest. The policy from the top right now is that trans men are men, trans men can get pregnant therefore men can get pregnant. Do you understand even the most basic logic?

It is really simple - if A = B and B = C then A= C. Logic taught to children.

All one really needs to know about the left here is that they outright lie, as you are doing right now, about the positions they hold. That is monumentally stupid.

Forum List

Back