What is worse?

I doubt it was 4 in 10 polls and such are rigged and only show the bias built into them by who and where they are conducted also how they were conducted.

173e0u.jpg

Ya sure thing must be hell for you seeing all those polls with Trump winning by a landslide.

Trump

Biden

Our country loses either way. The mere fact we are stuck choosing between those two old, demented, white dudes should be a national embarrassment.

But we have fallen so far it is not

Where in the Bible does it say the earth is 6,000 years old?
The bible's stance on the subject is immaterial.

The current speaker of the house however, his opinion matters here because the comparison is between ideological stances of policy makers. The right is taking a lot of flack because they nominated someone that has this moronic view. Cant blame the left for taking advantage of the fact the new speaker wrote papers for AiG. It is natural to defend against such by pointing out some asinine stances on the left.

I doubt it was 4 in 10 polls and such are rigged and only show the bias built into them by who and where they are conducted also how they were conducted.
not really.

Indeed, the numbers are fairly constant across a lot of polling. YEC is very popular here in the states. Not so much around the world but here, 4 in 10 Christians seems to be pretty accurate.

Planned Parenthood doctors

Really...if one doctor says it...every doctor must believe it?

Did that same rationale dominate your thinking during covid?

So you are just going to lie as well. I already quoted several sources. Indeed, it is considered hate speech to say otherwise by the majority of the left.

Why does the left always pretend they do not have the positions that they do.
You've done neither. You've cherry picked a few news stories who mis-characterized what was stated. What is more hilarious is that the one doctor that you guys keep quoting is amplified to speak for all doctors; everywhere.

You've done neither. You've cherry picked a few news stories who mis-characterized what was stated. What is more hilarious is that the one doctor that you guys keep quoting is amplified to speak for all doctors; everywhere.
Cherry picked a few news stories! I guess experts addressing congress is 'cherry picking.' But since you are just going to lie about the positions the left takes, do you think transgender men are men?

Will you even answer the question?

So far all you have done is stamp your foot and say 'nu uh' when I presented actual sources. Not sourcing anything yourself of course while you claim the sky is actually brown instead of blue.

Cherry picked a few news stories!
I've only seen one poll that was done online.
I guess experts addressing congress is 'cherry picking.'
That guy Bhaktar or whatever his name was is an "expert"? I've never heard of him.
But since you are just going to lie about the positions the left takes, do you think transgender men are men?
I really don't even know what that means. I think if you're born with outside plumbing, you're a man, if your plumbing is internal, you're a woman. To put it in terms you'll understand...I think if you have a pecker, you're a male, if you don't you're female. You can identify as anything your like as far as I'm concerned.

So my answer would be "no".
So far all you have done is stamp your foot and say 'nu uh' when I presented actual sources. Not sourcing anything yourself of course while you claim the sky is actually brown instead of blue.
What sources? You have some dude testifying before congress getting into an argument about this and some online poll. It hardly speaks for an entire ideology.

Really...if one doctor says it...every doctor must believe it?

Did that same rationale dominate your thinking during covid?
Clearly you're not a full shilling.

If you are so bothered at who says men can get pregnant, then simply use Google. Then look at the links that's gonna make you happy. There's a number of nut cases that think blokes can get pregnant -

And here -

Forum List

Back