What is worse?

You are confused again. A man may have a baby.

Bing AI chat answered to "Has any man carried and delivered a baby?"

"Yes, there have been cases where men have carried and delivered babies. Here are a few examples:
These examples show that it’s possible for men to become pregnant and give birth to children of their own."
Transgender man gives birth to boy | CNN

Neither of these people are biological males, they are both biological females that changed their gender, not their sex

No, they are men, according to the science and physiology. Any other personal opinion has no merit.

They are not men according to the science and physiology.

Science determines sex based upon chromanones. According to science both of these people are female.

The same would hold true of physiology since both people have a uterus via their birth, making them physiological female.

Gender has nothing to do with science.

If one believes that a virgin can give birth, why is a man doing so all that crazy?
/-----/ "If one believes that a virgin can give birth, "
Because the birth of our Savior happened once, 2050 years ago, and isn't a common every day occurrence like you clowns pretend.

Thats a question for God
On the first day, I start emptying my garage, then after a week's fishing trip, on the 2nd day I took some of the contents to the local dump............ 6 months later, on the 6th day of doing the garage, I had it all neat a tidy. After my fortnights holiday, on the 7th day, I sat in my garage with a beer and rested.

Took 6 days working and one rest day to sort my garage, over the year.

On the first day, I start emptying my garage, then after a week's fishing trip, on the 2nd day I took some of the contents to the local dump............ 6 months later, on the 6th day of doing the garage, I had it all neat a tidy. After my fortnights holiday, on the 7th day, I sat in my garage with a beer and rested.

Took 6 days working and one rest day to sort my garage, over the year.
Well Good for you. Nice job.

Where in the Bible does it say the earth is 6,000 years old?
/---/ Actually, the claim is between 6,000 and 10,000 years old. These dates are typically taken from Archbishop James Usher (1581-1656). The Archbishop attempted to determine the date of creation and concluded that the creation of the earth started on the evening prior to Sunday, October 23, 4004. B.C. However, his conclusion must be rejected as authoritative. Since the Bible does not provide enough information to come to that conclusion, the date he gives is his opinion.

/---/ Actually, the claim is between 6,000 and 10,000 years old. These dates are typically taken from Archbishop James Usher (1581-1656). The Archbishop attempted to determine the date of creation and concluded that the creation of the earth started on the evening prior to Sunday, October 23, 4004. B.C. However, his conclusion must be rejected as authoritative. Since the Bible does not provide enough information to come to that conclusion, the date he gives is his opinion.
So not in the Bible then.

Well Good for you. Nice job.
But my garage was done in 7 days, it's just that, the days weren't consecutive.

So my question is, the earth and the heavens were made in 7 days. So where in the Bible does it state those days were consecutive.

Hey, I'm Agnostic, but it doesn't prevent me from using basic logic.

Forum List

Back