What is worse?

What is worse? Obediently believing you have to support one or the other.
Your option are to watch and participate in the circus or ignore it.

The choice is yours.

Really, it's your last freedom.

I do participate.

Bah, I'm good with it all falling apart.
1698670932039.png

So do you vote for the guy that soon will be in jail or the one that should be in jail?

These are serious times.

Our political leaders tell us the Guam may tip over at any moment, and don't get me started on global warming or the earth wabbling cuz we drink too much water.

They are both equally retarded.
Not really.

One is actively and successfully being integrated into education and culture where the other was outright defeated and is ignored altogether by both.

I have zero concerns about sending my child to an education institution that tells them the world is 6000 years old. I would have to actively find and pay for such an institution.

For the other one you have active policies in place right now that hide from parents what gender bending the school is doing with your children. Can you really place them on equal ground in the society we exist in right now?

Believing the earth is 6000 years old harms no one and causes no problems for anyone but believing men are women does in fact cause harm.
When the YEC crowd stops trying to invade education, you would have a point. They have not so you are flatly incorrect.

It is far less harmful but only because they have epically failed to control education. The gender crowd has been successful.

Forum List

Back