What is the Wilson Family Going to Do Now?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
What is in the family's future? I think if I were him, I might go to Canada. does he have young children? I feel so badly for this family. All he did was his job.

Yeah..... I don't feel bad for him. He shot at an unarmed black man 10 times. He knew he was unarmed and shot to kill.

Yeah..... I don't feel bad for him. He shot at an unarmed black man 10 times. He knew he was unarmed and shot to kill.

Guess that poor black man shouldn't of been out in the middle of Rioting and Looting. If this had been a white man it would've stayed STATE news LIKE it should of to begin with. Notice you don't feel sorry for any of the Business owners either who didn't have a damn thing to with shooting anyone. You people are sick in your thinking

Obviously, the Grand Jury had it's reasons and the rest of us we got hearsay/opinions. I think with the high publicity the Grand Jury would have indicted if there was anything. They didn't. End of story.
I'm sure glad I don't live in Ferguson.

Re
He's going to live with his decisions. Like everyone else. Choices....personal responsibility and all that jazz.

Just like the thug died for his.
member that the next time a 300 pound monster grabs your gun and knocks you silly. lol

You might want to read up on the facts, the facts don't agree with what you are claiming.

Actually, Mike Brown wasnt unnarmed, in fact, he had very big arms, and he was using them to cause damage to a police officer. One would hope that every incident like that ends with the perp shot dead on the spot.

I'm glad that I don't have a deceased child. For whatever reason. What a fucking nightmare.
I'm glad that I don't have a deceased child. For whatever reason. What a fucking nightmare.
If they were responsible parents they wouldn't of let the kid be out in the middle of all that to begin with. then they come off all self righteous and cause others to damaged over it with no sympathies for them. I just can't stand parents who uses their children in this way.

If they were responsible parents they wouldn't of let the kid be out in the middle of all that to begin with. then they come off all self righteous and cause others to damaged over it with no sympathies for them. I just can't stand parents who uses their children in this way.
I like to think of myself as a "responsible parent". And I tried to instill responsibility in my children while they were growing up. But there was always the notion in my mind that they too have a mind of their own.

Anything could have happened with my kids- and it still could.

I don't think the Brown's loved their child any less than I love mine.

I like to think of myself as a "responsible parent". And I tried to instill responsibility in my children while they were growing up. But there was always the notion in my mind that they too have a mind of their own.

I guess not. But they helped stir up what's happening right now with riots, looting and innocent people getting put in the middle of this. I'm having a hard time finding my sympathy for them

I guess not. But they helped stir up what's happening right now with riots, looting and innocent people getting put in the middle of this. I'm having a hard time finding my sympathy for them
I think he's sincere...

Ferguson father delivers plea for peace ahead of grand jury decision on Officer Darren Wilson - Yahoo News

With all this free publicity, Wilson should be able to make millions on a book deal and find a nice secluded place to retire.

How are they "stirring up" the riots? Michael Brown's father called for peace. So how are they stirring this up by calling for peace?

Forum List

Back