What is the Wilson Family Going to Do Now?

MB didn;t have a father.. like 99% of em.

Are you retarded or something?

no, but I think you are- where is your dad?

At home. Why do you think all black people don't have dads?

they don't, at least not at home. Ok, not 99%. I think its about 75.

Umm not really. I know you are citing the stat that says x amount of child are born out of wedlock for blacks. But many fathers are consistently with their mothers, they just don't marry each other. Sometimes for tax reasons or for other reasons.

Just because a child is born to a unwed mother doesn't mean the father is not in the picture.

What is in the family's future? I think if I were him, I might go to Canada. does he have young children? I feel so badly for this family. All he did was his job.

Nah... Id suggest a strong buy of Saiga 12s... A few cases of 12 rnd mags... further suggesting a pallet of Buck & Ball, Magnum loads.

Drop the first few dozen and the rest will figure it out and fairly quickly.

Isn't killing unarmed black people exactly what led to this situation? I know you probably think that you will get off and I would not blame you for thinking that but just because black people are outside doesn't mean you can kill them.

and how did Wilson "know" Mike was unarmed?

"Mike" was 300 lbs... therefore, he was FULLY armed, and he knew this by virtue of his broken face.

That's not what "armed" means.

Now a liquor store is being looted. What the hell does stealing from innocent business owners have to do with protesting the verdict? And people allowing their children to witness this violence and thuggery, shame on them all!

What is in the family's future? I think if I were him, I might go to Canada. does he have young children? I feel so badly for this family. All he did was his job.

Nah... Id suggest a strong buy of Saiga 12s... A few cases of 12 rnd mags... further suggesting a pallet of Buck & Ball, Magnum loads.

Isn't killing unarmed black people exactly what led to this situation? I know you probably think that you will get off and I would not blame you for thinking that but just because black people are outside doesn't mean you can kill them.

"Mike" was 300 lbs... therefore, he was FULLY armed, and he knew this by virtue of his broken face.

you proud your boyz are looting?

If they were responsible parents they wouldn't of let the kid be out in the middle of all that to begin with. then they come off all self righteous and cause others to damaged over it with no sympathies for them. I just can't stand parents who uses their children in this way.
I like to think of myself as a "responsible parent". And I tried to instill responsibility in my children while they were growing up. But there was always the notion in my mind that they too have a mind of their own.

Anything could have happened with my kids- and it still could.

I don't think the Brown's loved their child any less than I love mine.

I guess not. But they helped stir up what's happening right now with riots, looting and innocent people getting put in the middle of this. I'm having a hard time finding my sympathy for them

How are they "stirring up" the riots? Michael Brown's father called for peace. So how are they stirring this up by calling for peace?
Hey- you question Stephanie through ME. Got that? :slap:

I'm glad you took care of that. :eusa_dance:
Gotcha covered LOL.

Yeah..... I don't feel bad for him. He shot at an unarmed black man 10 times. He knew he was unarmed and shot to kill.
Evidence showed Brown charging Wilson. Just because a Wilson is white, the protesters refuse to accept the facts.

Not clearly. He could have been walking towards him and even McConnell said the kill shot to the head was when Michael Brown was In A slumped position. There was only Wilson's testimony that he charged and conflicting witness testimony which apparently the pretty white jury decided to ignore.

So rejoice racists. Another black man dead and a white man exonerated. It's like the lynchings in the South all over again.

hey you racist fuck. Many blacks said Mike was coming at Wilson.

How am I racist? You said 99% "of them" have no fathers but yeah you're totally not racist.
Just how the hell is that frikken RACIST. You people have no problems talking about Mrs. Palin daughter having a kid out of wedlock. How is that DIFFERENT?
you're too emotional and silly sensitive to anything said about black people to have a conversation with

I'm glad that I don't have a deceased child. For whatever reason. What a fucking nightmare.
I'm glad that I don't have a deceased child. For whatever reason. What a fucking nightmare.
If they were responsible parents they wouldn't of let the kid be out in the middle of all that to begin with. then they come off all self righteous and cause others to damaged over it with no sympathies for them. I just can't stand parents who uses their children in this way.
I like to think of myself as a "responsible parent". And I tried to instill responsibility in my children while they were growing up. But there was always the notion in my mind that they too have a mind of their own.

I guess not. But they helped stir up what's happening right now with riots, looting and innocent people getting put in the middle of this. I'm having a hard time finding my sympathy for them

How are they "stirring up" the riots? Michael Brown's father called for peace. So how are they stirring this up by calling for peace?

I'm having that conversation with Mr. H. I'm not going to repeat myself

So again how does calling for peace stir up violence?

My "boys" aren't looting. They are at home. Oh btw, I'm white.

I'm having that conversation with Mr. H. I'm not going to repeat myself

So again how does calling for peace stir up violence?

Read my reply to that in the Mr. H post, thanks
What is the Wilson Family Going to Do Now?

My "boys" aren't looting. They are at home. Oh btw, I'm white.

good for you, now act like it. Responsible.

Why would citizens destroy their town by looting and burning innocent busnesses? They should be arrested and forced out of town.

Yeah..... I don't feel bad for him. He shot at an unarmed black man 10 times. He knew he was unarmed and shot to kill.
Evidence showed Brown charging Wilson. Just because a Wilson is white, the protesters refuse to accept the facts.

Not clearly. He could have been walking towards him and even McConnell said the kill shot to the head was when Michael Brown was In A slumped position. There was only Wilson's testimony that he charged and conflicting witness testimony which apparently the pretty white jury decided to ignore.

So rejoice racists. Another black man dead and a white man exonerated. It's like the lynchings in the South all over again.

Did you watch the 20 minutes when the decision was given? Obviously not because you're full of shit. Did you know that the GJ was selected before the incident in Ferguson even happened? Obviously not because you're full of shit. Did you know that much of the eye witness accounts were proven with physical evidence to be bunk? Obviously not because you're full of shit.

May the Lord look after all of them.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. Why should anyone in that family be punished because a member of the family decided to not just stand there and do nothing?

Forum List

Back