What is the gay agenda?

Oh, for crying out loud. How long do we have to put up with this disingenuous "Every single homosexual in America doesn't want the exact same things, so there can't possibly be a gay agenda" crap? Would that the left had such strict standards for deciding whether the "Religious Right" has an agenda.

You want to know about the homosexual agenda?

Homosexual : Gay News from Gay Agenda - GayAgenda.com

http://www.aclu.org/pdfs/lgbt/camarriage_joint_20080609.pdf

And while we're at the ACLU:

American Civil Liberties Union : Lesbian Gay Rights

LambdaLegal.org

You want to know about an agenda? Go to the activists. Read the websites, cut out all the buzzwords and touchy-feely propaganda, and you'll have the agenda. It's not rocket magic.

you have shown nothing but a quest for equality. Next.

Maybe that is exactly what she is trying to say, "all they want is equality".

Immie

You both should have read what I said more closely. "Cut out all the buzzwords and propaganda". "Equality" would be an example.

Oh, for crying out loud. How long do we have to put up with this disingenuous "Every single homosexual in America doesn't want the exact same things, so there can't possibly be a gay agenda" crap? Would that the left had such strict standards for deciding whether the "Religious Right" has an agenda.

LambdaLegal.org

You want to know about an agenda? Go to the activists. Read the websites, cut out all the buzzwords and touchy-feely propaganda, and you'll have the agenda. It's not rocket magic.

I guess that by your reasoning, the Christian agenda is perhaps best exemplified by Westboro Baptist Church. After all, it is an organization of Christians with an agenda.

Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You want to know about an agenda? Go to the activists. Read the website, cut out all the buzzwords and touchy-feely propaganda, and you'll have the agenda. It's not rocket magic.

No, the Westboro Baptist Church agenda is best exemplified by the Westboro Baptist Church.

Did I choose one extremist group and say, "These people represent all activists and their agenda is the entire group's agenda?" No, I did not. You, however, did, which leaves me asking what YOUR agenda is?

SOME GAYS WANT TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE SO THEY CAN GRAB SOME ASS WITH IMPUNITY

barney-frank_grabbing_ass.jpg

Oh Bawney Fwank - you sly dog!!!

you have shown nothing but a quest for equality. Next.

Immie

You both should have read what I said more closely. "Cut out all the buzzwords and propaganda". "Equality" would be an example.

Actually, I was not saying much different, except that I don't think all homosexual groups are as aggressive as others. There are some groups that truly do only want equality and freedom and then there are other groups that want to smash our faces in their lifestyles. Just as there are groups of Christians that are Christ-like and then there are groups of "christians" who only say they are Christian.

Not all homosexuals want sex on the city streets or with our little boys. Some simply want the privilege of being married... which in my belief is a rite of the church and has no business being sold by the State.

Immie

LambdaLegal.org

I guess that by your reasoning, the Christian agenda is perhaps best exemplified by Westboro Baptist Church. After all, it is an organization of Christians with an agenda.

Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You want to know about an agenda? Go to the activists. Read the website, cut out all the buzzwords and touchy-feely propaganda, and you'll have the agenda. It's not rocket magic.

No, the Westboro Baptist Church agenda is best exemplified by the Westboro Baptist Church.

Did I choose one extremist group and say, "These people represent all activists and their agenda is the entire group's agenda?" No, I did not. You, however, did, which leaves me asking what YOUR agenda is?

Oh, there are probably other extremist Christian groups too. My point is that groups that have as members a portion of a demographic does not mean that they represent all member of said demographic. When I was a Christian the Christian Coalition did not speak for me – though I can imagine that it felt as though it did.

Consider the KKK. It tends to identify itself with Christians. Consider the Aryan Nations. They supposedly have a Christian agenda.

Immie

Actually, I was not saying much different, except that I don't think all homosexual groups are as aggressive as others. There are some groups that truly do only want equality and freedom and then there are other groups that want to smash our faces in their lifestyles. Just as there are groups of Christians that are Christ-like and then there are groups of "christians" who only say they are Christian.

Not all homosexuals want sex on the city streets or with our little boys. Some simply want the privilege of being married... which in my belief is a rite of the church and has no business being sold by the State.

Immie

No, saying that I was EVER aiming for "all they want is equality" is VERY different from what I said. "Equality" and "freedom" are buzzwords, euphemisms applied to EVERYONE'S agenda with no real, objective meaning whatsoever, warm fuzzies meant to jerk the heartstrings without ever passing through the brain. Would it amaze you terribly to find out that their political opposition consider what THEY are fighting for to be "equality" and "freedom" as well? Or is it just that you don't pay attention, because OBVIOUSLY those people are just wrong or lying, since they don't agree with you?

"Not all homosexuals want sex on the city streets with our little boys." What a lame-ass frigging straw man. Spare me. "Some simply want the privilege of being married." ::sob, sob . . . cue fluttering birds and inspirational music:: Fine. They have that already. No one's stopping them from being married. Next!

A rite of the church, huh? Tell that to the atheists. "Sorry, folks. You can't get married, because it's strictly a religious thing."

When are you glandular thinkers going to get it through your thick skulls that no matter how many times you try to misdirect with this whole "right to get married" bullshit line, I am going to stop you and correct it every single time? The state does NOT sell marriage. The issue is NOT whether or not people can get married. It is now, was then, and will be in the future legal recognition of existing relationships, not the existence of the relaitonships themselves. So keep trying to redefine. I'll keep blocking you.

Immie

No, saying that I was EVER aiming for "all they want is equality" is VERY different from what I said. "Equality" and "freedom" are buzzwords, euphemisms applied to EVERYONE'S agenda with no real, objective meaning whatsoever, warm fuzzies meant to jerk the heartstrings without ever passing through the brain. Would it amaze you terribly to find out that their political opposition consider what THEY are fighting for to be "equality" and "freedom" as well? Or is it just that you don't pay attention, because OBVIOUSLY those people are just wrong or lying, since they don't agree with you?

"Not all homosexuals want sex on the city streets with our little boys." What a lame-ass frigging straw man. Spare me. "Some simply want the privilege of being married." ::sob, sob . . . cue fluttering birds and inspirational music:: Fine. They have that already. No one's stopping them from being married. Next!

A rite of the church, huh? Tell that to the atheists. "Sorry, folks. You can't get married, because it's strictly a religious thing."

When are you glandular thinkers going to get it through your thick skulls that no matter how many times you try to misdirect with this whole "right to get married" bullshit line, I am going to stop you and correct it every single time? The state does NOT sell marriage. The issue is NOT whether or not people can get married. It is now, was then, and will be in the future legal recognition of existing relationships, not the existence of the relaitonships themselves. So keep trying to redefine. I'll keep blocking you.

I was teasing you Cecilie. What is your problem? Why are you always so rude to people? You claim to be a Christian but you are closer to an example of Fred Phelps than you are to Christ.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

I was teasing you Cecilie. What is your problem? Why are you always so rude to people? You claim to be a Christian but you are as close of an example to Christ as Fred Phelps.

Immie

No, you weren't teasing. There was nothing about your post that could be construed as teasing, so you might as well discontinue that line, as well.

This may shock you, but I feel no compulsion whatsoever to conform to whatever your personal vision of "Christian" happens to be, or quite frankly, to any of your personal visions of anything. My problem will always be stupid people who substitute emotion for thought. You don't want me to be rude to you? Don't be one of those people.

My problem will always be stupid people who substitute emotion for thought. You don't want me to be rude to you? Don't be one of those people.
That's quite amusing coming from one of the two most emotional posters here (the other being PI). Reading your posts it is easy to conclude that you are one of the most miserably unhappy people on the planet.

I was teasing you Cecilie. What is your problem? Why are you always so rude to people? You claim to be a Christian but you are as close of an example to Christ as Fred Phelps.

Immie

No, you weren't teasing. There was nothing about your post that could be construed as teasing, so you might as well discontinue that line, as well.

This may shock you, but I feel no compulsion whatsoever to conform to whatever your personal vision of "Christian" happens to be, or quite frankly, to any of your personal visions of anything. My problem will always be stupid people who substitute emotion for thought. You don't want me to be rude to you? Don't be one of those people.

It was teasing you.

I didn't attack you in any manner and I never have until my last post.

You do not display Christ in any manner. You are a liar in all you say and do. And I very rarely use that term.

Immie

Immie

you meet all my parameters for a complete tightassed bitch.
i say that with a complete lack of emotion.
bitch.

Immie

It was teasing you.

You do not display Christ in any manner. You are a liar in all you say and do. And I very rarely use that term.

Immie

When did I ever say you DID attack me? Unlike you, I don't care if you do or not, much less piss and moan about it.

Hubristic much? I don't "display Christ" by your definition, so that makes me a liar. And I'm sorry, who was it that made YOU the arbiter of what is and isn't a Christian? Consider this, Mr. The Sun Rises and Sets In My Bellybutton: being different from you and disagreeing with you doesn't constitute a lie, because you don't constitute the truth. I get almighty tired of people who want to tell me that "Christian" means smooching their ass and happymouthing them and pretending to respect their idiotic ravings. If you think "Christian" and "nice" are synonyms, tell it to the Apostle Paul. And if you think it's less sinful for you to try to judge the state of my soul than it is for me to tell you you're an arrogant, sophomoric twit, then you know nothing about real Christianity.

If you can't deal with the fact that you have to earn my respect instead of demanding it just for breathing, then ignore me and go crybaby to someone else. If you hang around here, you will continue to have intelligence and logic demanded of you, and you will continue to receive contempt when you can't manage it. No amount of "you're so mean! Waaaahhhh!" will stop it.

Immie

bitch.

Out of sheer morbid curiosity, was that supposed to be an insult, or was it supposed to be something I care about, or both?

bitch.

Out of sheer morbid curiosity, was that supposed to be an insult, or was it supposed to be something I care about, or both?

neither, just my opinion.
your reaction to it or lack thereof is a matter of supreme indifference to me.
carry on.

It was teasing you.

Immie

When did I ever say you DID attack me? Unlike you, I don't care if you do or not, much less piss and moan about it.

Hubristic much? I don't "display Christ" by your definition, so that makes me a liar. And I'm sorry, who was it that made YOU the arbiter of what is and isn't a Christian? Consider this, Mr. The Sun Rises and Sets In My Bellybutton: being different from you and disagreeing with you doesn't constitute a lie, because you don't constitute the truth. I get almighty tired of people who want to tell me that "Christian" means smooching their ass and happymouthing them and pretending to respect their idiotic ravings. If you think "Christian" and "nice" are synonyms, tell it to the Apostle Paul. And if you think it's less sinful for you to try to judge the state of my soul than it is for me to tell you you're an arrogant, sophomoric twit, then you know nothing about real Christianity.

If you can't deal with the fact that you have to earn my respect instead of demanding it just for breathing, then ignore me and go crybaby to someone else. If you hang around here, you will continue to have intelligence and logic demanded of you, and you will continue to receive contempt when you can't manage it. No amount of "you're so mean! Waaaahhhh!" will stop it.

You know something about Christianity?

Give me a frigging break. Christians display Christ. You have never come close to displaying the attitudes of Christ, nor Paul. How dare you compare yourself to the Apostle Paul?

Nice is not a synonym for Christianity. But Christ is love and you display love for your fellow human beings like Adolf Hitler. Comparing you to Hitler's version of Christianity is much more accurate than comparing you to Paul's.

As for respect from you? I don't give a damned about respect from you, but you need not be so rude to every other poster on this site. You are a bitch. It is as plain and simple as that.
Immie

Last edited:
Wrong. There are no activist groups for straight people, promoting and lobbying for "straight rights". Is that true of homosexuals? No. So don't piss down our legs and tell us it's raining, and don't tell us there's no gay agenda.

If they have any kind of "agenda", it is to strive for equality. Horrendous, isn't it?:lol:

I hear about the gay agenda all the time but I've never known exactly what it is. It seems to mean that gays wish to force everyone to be gay, disband religion and even bludgeon people to death.

I have a hard time believing any of that is true and I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what the gay agenda actually is.

I just found this:
The Homosexual Agenda [rec.humor.funny]
======================================================

I know that many of you have heard Pat Robertson, Jerry Fallwell and others speak of the "Homosexual Agenda," but no one has ever seen a copy of it.
Well, I have finally obtained a copy directly from the Head Homosexual.

It follows below:

6:00 am Gym
8:00 am Breakfast (oatmeal and egg whites)
9:00 am Hair appointment
10:00 am Shopping
12:00 PM Brunch

2:00 PM
1) Assume complete control of the U.S. Federal, State and Local
Governments as well as all other national governments,
2) Recruit all straight youngsters to our debauched lifestyle,
3) Destroy all healthy heterosexual marriages,
4) Replace all school counselors in grades K-12 with agents of Colombian
and Jamaican drug cartels,
5) Establish planetary chain of "homo breeding gulags" where over-medicated
imprisoned straight women are turned into artificially impregnated baby
factories to produce prepubescent love slaves for our devotedly
pederastic gay leadership,
6) bulldoze all houses of worship, and
7) Secure total control of the INTERNET and all mass media for the
exclusive use of child pornographers.

2:30 PM Get forty winks of beauty rest to prevent facial wrinkles from
stress of world conquest
4:00 PM Cocktails
6:00 PM Light Dinner (soup, salad, with Chardonnay)
8:00 PM Theater
11:00 PM Bed (du jour)?

You know something about Christianity?

Give me a frigging break. Christians display Christ. You have never come close to displaying the attitudes of Christ, nor Paul. How dare you compare yourself to the Apostle Paul?

Nice is not a synonym for Christianity. But Christ is love and you display love for your fellow human beings like Adolf Hitler. Comparing you to Hitler's version of Christianity is much more accurate than comparing you to Paul's.

As for respect from you? I don't give a damned about respect from you, but you need not be so rude to every other poster on this site. You are a bitch. It is as plain and simple as that.
Immie

Wow, Cecilie. To have caused Immie to react this way really takes years of practice at being rude, abrasive, insensitive, without compassion, and delusional just to top it all off.
And what I mean by delusional is to put forth as though you think about things logically, but then you write emotionally and you're a member of a religion - which means having faith which is entirely irrational. I mean Immanuel actually called you a bitch. That really surprised me.

Who are your friends here at USMB? Do you have any? Allie Baba? Againsheila? Diamond Dave? Charlie Bass? Yukon? Cause these are the people with which you have the most in common.

Immanuel has always been polite, respectful, and sincere in every communication we've had on USMB, despite diagreeing. You think I hate Christianity, but I like Immanuel. You think I hate conservatives, but I think Immanuel is a great guy. In fact, he's such a nice person that it angers me to see someone as ignorant and bullying as you insult and disrespect him.

You have no real idea or conviction for what you're talking about and so you react emotionally and attack people personally instead. Perhaps if you retained some semblance of respect and politeness, and stuck with the facts instead of insulting people, your message would be a lot more credible.

And guess what? Homosexuals will eventually have the right to marry in the majority of states, if not every, in the USA! Ha ha, neener neener. Now go burn some heretics and have yourself a lynchin'.

Wow, Cecilie. To have caused Immie to react this way really takes years of practice at being rude, abrasive, insensitive, without compassion, and delusional just to top it all off.
And what I mean by delusional is to put forth as though you think about things logically, but then you write emotionally and you're a member of a religion - which means having faith which is entirely irrational. I mean Immanuel actually called you a bitch. That really surprised me.

{snip}

Immanuel has always been polite, respectful, and sincere in every communication we've had on USMB, despite diagreeing. You think I hate Christianity, but I like Immanuel. You think I hate conservatives, but I think Immanuel is a great guy. In fact, he's such a nice person that it angers me to see someone as ignorant and bullying as you insult and disrespect him.

You have no real idea or conviction for what you're talking about and so you react emotionally and attack people personally instead. Perhaps if you retained some semblance of respect and politeness, and stuck with the facts instead of insulting people, your message would be a lot more credible.

{snip}

What is absolutely hilarious is that she actually thinks I want respect from her. I've never asked for any respect at all. I don't give a rat's ass what she thinks about me. I simply get sick and tired of the rudeness that she gives to everyone else needlessly. One need not respect others to be polite.

Immie

Forum List

Back