What is the difference between Mitt Romney and George W. Bush?

Troubadour

Rookie
Apr 25, 2012
I am curious what you think the difference is between Bush and Romney in policies and personal attitudes?

I hope that Romney is not a lying scumbag like Dubya was about being a "Compassionate Conservative" because we have one election cycle left if we are to remain a united country

Anybody but Hussein.

images

Mitt is better looking and smarter than Bush,they both share the same idiot economic views

Anybody but Hussein.

Love your candidate that much, huh?

It's no wonder the country is so fucked up. Partisanship before country, right? Fuck picking a good candidate, you just want whichever "R" polled the best against the "D".

Anybody but Hussein.

Love your candidate that much, huh?

It's no wonder the country is so fucked up. Partisanship before country, right? Fuck picking a good candidate, you just want whichever "R" polled the best against the "D".

No wonder this country is so fucked up. Simple minded fools like you. Please don't vote.

"Anybody but Hussein" is not only a perfectly reasonable way to look at it, it's the ONLY way. It's based on the very simple fact that Obama is very very bad for this country. Once we've removed him, we can then begin to repair the damage.

Most of us conservatives don't express our support for politicians in such terms.

No, you express it by ignoring your candidate because you know how much of a putz he is, and trying to make it sound like the entire fate of the country rests on replacing one corrupt asshole with another.

Obama, on the other hand, had you from the moment he did that gay little wiggle dance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

(Yawn) I don't like Romney so I must support Obama, is that it? There's no possible way that I might hate both of them, is there? Everything is black and white, with you or against in your little world.

Grow up, go research logical fallacies, then come back and try to debate like a grown up.

No wonder this country is so fucked up. Simple minded fools like you. Please don't vote.

I'm simple minded? Who's the one who views voting as an either-or decision?

"Anybody but Hussein" is not only a perfectly reasonable way to look at it, it's the ONLY way. It's based on the very simple fact that Obama is very very bad for this country. Once we've removed him, we can then begin to repair the damage.

How is Romney going to repair the damage, what will he do differently? The only difference between the two is that Romney would cut taxes (without offsetting them with spending cuts of course).

Romney would continue outsourcing the middle class, just like Obama.

Romney would continue devaluing the dollar, just like Obama.

Romney will continue doing nothing about immigration, just like Obama.

Romney will continue bowing down to China, just like Obama.

ect. ect.

Mitts never going to be president, thats the best thing about him

Unfortunately, I agree with you. It's going to be like 2008 all over again. The worst part is that means we won't get anyone good in the White House, we'll just be left with the crap we have now.

l guess you want some of that european style austerity that worked so well huh?

I am curious what you think the difference is between Bush and Romney in policies and personal attitudes?

Romney has more money, he believes he will become a God and rule his own planet when he dies.

Romney likes to buy and sell companies, and will do the same to america and make rich people richer.

Bush was the jock in the family and an all around family disappointment. He used the war to seek approval from his dad.

He was clueless as to what was happening in the economy and mortgage scandals and an all around failure.

Forum List

Back