What Is Normal To Nikki Haley?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Nikki Haley keeps putting her foot in her mouth. The longer she's allowed to talk, the more she reveals what she really thinks of Republican voters.
She thinks that normal people don't vote for evil people like Trump.

To be honest.....I see very little difference between Nikki Haley and your average Democrat. She just had her "Deplorable" moment.

It's impossible to win an election when you say that half of the voters aren't normal.

What Is Normal To Nikki Haley?​

1706026497770.png

Nikki Haley keeps putting her foot in her mouth. The longer she's allowed to talk, the more she reveals what she really thinks of Republican voters.

To be honest.....I see very little difference between Nikki Haley and your average Democrat. She just had her "Deplorable" moment.

It's impossible to win an election when you say that half of the voters aren't normal.

This is exactly why the D's want Haley. The R's have no path to victory if they do not win a majority of the votes of the Little Trumpsters.

Haley decision to forfeit those votes- if nominated- makes her a doomed candidate.

And BTW, the establishment Republicans would actually blame Trump if his supporters didn't vote for her if she was nominated.

Nikki Haley keeps putting her foot in her mouth.

You don't seem to have a problem when Trump does it.

Meh. That is one place where Trump is wise and careful, he does NOT disrespect the voters. He will use the most harsh language and attack policies and fitness for office but he does not attack the voters. What does one gain from doing so? Approval from the out of touch media?

That’s a pretty big gaffe

Democrat Darling Nikki is about to go down in flames, despite the millions of dollars in Democrat support money. Buh Bye Nikki! :113:

You don't seem to have a problem when Trump does it.
Agreed.

IMO. . . a lot of the Trump supporters do have too much this seeming. . . cult-like apologetics toward him. I'd like to see a bit more skepticism there.

I really felt that working man's PoV that Tucker did with Catturd was refreshing. He readily admitted that all politicians, including Trump, are full of it. . (Good interview.)

. . . yet, for catturd, Trump seems to be the least canned & pandering. Trump has this talent for reaching the average voter that can't be denied. Is it Trump? Or is it the way the establishment treats him? I can't say.

In political science, this borders on demagoguery, his opponents call it. . . "a cult." I'm not sure which. I guess it depends on whether you can keep your critical thinking. I'd have a lot more respect for the guy if he'd just admit a mistake now and again. . especially on that Fauci and Covid issue. DeSantis was right about that I believe.

Nikki Hayley is the Democrat pic to run as a republican. If she is elected president then she will the democrat-lite as president.

After she gets schlonged tonight it would be in her best interest drop out. Enough with wasting our time dividing the party and that donor money. Everyone should tweet her "NOBODY REMEMBERS SECOND PLACE" after tonight.

Maybe Nikki will throw a big party celebration bash the day the GOP nominates Trump again! 🎆

There seems to be an awful lot of Lez Cheney in her.

Somebody must want Trump out of the running very badly to be paying her so much.
Nikki and her friends are hoping that Trumps nomination will get derailed by a criminal conviction. Her plan may work. If she comes in a strong second place and trump is convicted of a crime before the republican convention, can she somehow get the republican nomination to be on the ballot in November? I don't know.

I think a lot of Democrats would be happy to see NH as the next president, a democrat in republican clothing.

Forum List

Back