Trump Barely Beating Worthless Nikki Haley In New Hampshire Tonight.

Even if Biden is a terrible president (he's not), he's still 100 times better than Trump.
How so?

Because Biden won't end democracy in this country.
He already has.

And every intelligent voter knows this
How does a stoop like you decide what smart people will do?

and is terrified of Trump becoming President again....
If I were Joe, I'd be very worried. '24 is going to be the worst year ever in Joe's life.

Jan 6 and the Dobbs abortion decision have permanently damaged Trump and the Republican Party.
Famous last words as Biden prepares to go to war with his own country and is more interested in helping foreigners get ahead than his own citizens. Dream on, Flakeboy.

How so?

He already has.

How does a stoop like you decide what smart people will do?

If I were Joe, I'd be very worried. '24 is going to be the worst year ever in Joe's life.

Famous last words as Biden prepares to go to war with his own country and is more interested in helping foreigners get ahead than his own citizens. Dream on, Flakeboy.
Well, we'll find out who is correct in about 9 months.

I'm confident it will NOT be you. Worthless Trump can't even get 60% of the Republican primary vote in Iowa and New Hampshire, running as a former president. Biden is going to destroy him.

Sadly the large number of people voting for Haley shows us we not only have politicians who are RINOs, we also have voters who are RINOs.

Forum List

Back