Nikki Haley to exit GOP presidential race.....She's gone Jim

It's official. Of course she didn't endorse Trump. She'd disqualify herself from her reward - analyst for MSNBC, some high paying job at the Koch Network, whatever.

It's official. Of course she didn't endorse Trump. She'd disqualify herself from her reward - analyst for MSNBC, some high paying job at the Koch Network, whatever.

I wish this wasn't an Obama picture but the message is true.

did-you-hear-4cpg2h.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/06/politics/nikki-haley-2024-presidential-race/index.html

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley will announce Wednesday that she is exiting the Republican presidential race, according to sources familiar with her plans, clearing the path for former President Donald Trump.

She is expected to deliver remarks in Charleston, South Carolina, at 10 a.m. ET, following a series of losses in GOP nominating contests on Super Tuesday.

Haley is not expected to endorse Trump, the sources familiar with her plans tell CNN. Instead, she will call on the former president to earn the support of voters who backed her. The plan appears to leave the room for her to endorse Trump ahead of the general election in November.

200.gif

Good, the sooner she's forgotten the better.....Now we can get on with beating FJB.

The down side is eight months of REEEEEEEEEEE-ing by the dems.
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

My bet is that she's trying to negotiate a spot in Trump's cabinet. That's why she said that she wouldn't support him yet. It would be a mistake for Trump to appoint her to a position, she'd stab him in the back first chance she gets.

My bet is that she's trying to negotiate a spot in Trump's cabinet. That's why she said that she wouldn't support him yet. It would be a mistake for Trump to appoint her to a position, she'd stab him in the back first chance she gets.
Pretty sure that ship has sailed.

She was a decent UN ambassador. She was a terrible Governor. Removing the Confederate flag was despicable and a sign of her having no moral clarity or appreciation of American history. Just kissing Black ass. Anybody that does that is a shithead.

Good riddance!

Best wishes Nikki Haley. God bless you.

I had the hope you are able to win. You was not. If you or one of your family members need help come to Germany. You are welcome. Donald Trump will not be welcome here also not when this high traitor will become again fake-president of the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back