Trump Barely Beating Worthless Nikki Haley In New Hampshire Tonight.

Thanos

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2024
Worthless, gutless Nikki Haley is getting over 40% of the vote tonight in New Hampshire.

How many of those Haley voters are going to vote for Trump in November? Half of them maybe, if Trump is lucky?

Trump is going to get destroyed by Biden in November.

I'll give Haley credit for one thing -- She is really hammering Trump about his mental fitness, since Trump can't tell the difference between Haley and Nancy Pelosi anymore.

Last edited:
1706060373620.png

Worthless, gutless Nikki Haley is getting over 40% of the vote tonight in New Hampshire.

How many of those Haley voters are going to vote for Trump in November? Half of them maybe, if Trump is lucky?

I'll give Haley credit for one thing -- She is really hammering Trump about his mental fitness, since Trump can't tell the difference between Haley and Nancy Pelosi anymore.

Even with the democrats doing a full court press Trump beat Jeb with a vagina Haley!

HAHAH SHE WAS SHLONGED AGAIN! OP seems to be the clueless one. Plus not realizing even democrat Trump haters were able to vote for Haley to inflate the votes. He still won but I guess let her continue to waste donor money to keep getting second place.

And to think all those independent and democrat voters for Nikki just couldnt bring her across the finish line. Just shows President Trump is needed to bring back the sanity to the US.

Yeah, thanks to all the democrats who are voting for her.

You're so funny, she is still there thanks to DEMOFASCISTS playing their election intervention games.

Forum List

Back