Trump Barely Beating Worthless Nikki Haley In New Hampshire Tonight.

None.

Registered Democrats can’t vote in the GOP NH primary. Independents can.
Yep a whole bunch of democrats reregistered as independents so they could vote for Haley and try to torpedo the Republicans by extending her run in the primaries. I’ve seen videos of them admitting it.

What you don't get is that the vast majority of Independents don't give a flying fuck about immigration or any of the stupid race-baiting issues that give you MAGAts constant hard-ons.
I think if you talk to independents in the sanctuary cities that Biden is flooding with illegal aliens, you will find out you are wrong. Even hard-core democrats are changing their tunes on the border now.

You're fucking loony as a road lizard, bro. :laughing0301:

Biden only received 65,645 write in votes...

Biden wins a New Hampshire write-in campaign

Trump received 174,948 real votes...

View attachment 892751

Now which is a bigger number? 65,645 or 174,948
Idiot, Biden didn't campaign ONE DAY in New Hampshire and still got 66% of the vote there....and he wasn't even listed on the ballot!!

Yeah, Biden is going to kick Trump's ass again, just like he did in 2020.

I think if you talk to independents in the sanctuary cities that Biden is flooding with illegal aliens, you will find out you are wrong. Even hard-core democrats are changing their tunes on the border now.
You obviously don't know any Independents. Idiot Trump just said he was going to end Obamacare.....you can now kiss a couple million more Independent voters good-bye.

Most Independents are going to vote to protect our democracy from Trump, just like Democratic voters. And Trump is going to lose badly in November. It will be much worse than in 2020.

Idiot, Biden didn't campaign ONE DAY in New Hampshire and still got 66% of the vote there....and he wasn't even listed on the ballot!!

Yeah, Biden is going to kick Trump's ass again, just like he did in 2020.

You're the idiot. Those bogus "votes" Biden got don't amount to dick.

It was a Republican Primary. Your senile, incontinent old Chinese dick-sucking pedophile Joe Biden wasn't even on the ballot.

1706152927235.jpeg

You're the idiot. Those bogus "votes" Biden got don't amount to dick.

It was a Republican Primary. Your senile, incontinent old Chinese dick-sucking pedophile Joe Biden wasn't even on the ballot.
No, my poor imbecile MAGA gomer.....there was a Democratic primary in New Hampshire yesterday also. Biden won via a write-in ballot campaign and got 66% of the vote. Biden wasn't even on the ballot and still got 66% of the vote.

No wonder your idiot MAGA ass thinks Trump can actually win in November.

No, my poor imbecile MAGA gomer.....there was a Democratic primary in New Hampshire yesterday also.

No wonder your idiot ass thinks Trump can actually win in November.

Sure, a Democratic primary. And your president* was AWOL. He wasn't even on the ballot. :laughing0301:

* Liar, thief, influence peddler, pervert, pedophile

No lying is necessary, kleetus.

Better be careful there son. Kleetus is that sticky crap between your toes that makes up 50% of your brain.

Half of Nikkis votes the other night were fake votes made by democrats from Boston, who crossed over, registered and voted for her that day just so fools like you could think what you do who fully intend all along to still vote for Biden.

Wouldn't surprise me if you were one of them.

Despite all your efforts, Trump has now actually set a RECORD for most votes ever in that caucus.

But you go right on still living the dream that America wants the old buzzard shitstain stumbler bumbler in the WH who falls down, forgets where he came from, and craps himself while giving you 15 million illegal aliens to pay for while doubling crime and giving you $7.00 a gallon gasoline.

Worthless, gutless Nikki Haley is getting over 40% of the vote tonight in New Hampshire.

How many of those Haley voters are going to vote for Trump in November? Half of them maybe, if Trump is lucky?

Trump is going to get destroyed by Biden in November.

I'll give Haley credit for one thing -- She is really hammering Trump about his mental fitness, since Trump can't tell the difference between Haley and Nancy Pelosi anymore.

See how easy she blends in as Pelosi...... :auiqs.jpg:
Rammy has some interesting theories about Haley's continuation in the race. His suspicion is that she may actually be part of the Lincoln project efforts and may know more about Trump's potential convictions than most do.

Forum List

Back