Catturd: Primary those that prevented Jordan from becoming Speaker

The Founding Fathers were marxists? I didn't know that.

Marx hadn't even been born yet but please, continue to prove how intellectually stunted you truly are.

They were objecting to the rule by kings, and their nobles. If you weren't born into wealth or status, you had no way of achieving either. They wanted a society were you rose by your abilities and your willingness to work.

You're willing to hand American life back to the "elites" to rule over you. That way you don't have to make any decisions for yourself. Has any country ruled by an authoritarian elites ever enjoyed freedom or prosperity???

18th Century liberals bear no resemblance to modern liberals. The later are simply marxists.

I always get a kick of progs trying to claim they have something in common with the Found Fathers. You're far more closely related to Lenin and Stalin.

No they are not at all Marxists, they're absolutely capitalists.

I always get a kick out of you believing that you know anything about the Founding of your own country, since you prove to us every day that you have no knowledge of history, or your Constitution.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

What your Founders considered to be "self-evident", you're now denying as "communism". Today's Republicans refuse to endorse your own Declaration of Independence as "communist".

Marx hadn't even been born yet but please, continue to prove how intellectually stunted you truly are.

They were objecting to the rule by kings, and their nobles. If you weren't born into wealth or status, you had no way of achieving either. They wanted a society were you rose by your abilities and your willingness to work.

You're willing to hand American life back to the "elites" to rule over you. That way you don't have to make any decisions for yourself. Has any country ruled by an authoritarian elites ever enjoyed freedom or prosperity???
You're the one claiming they were marxists, not me, you brain dead moron. In order for the Founding Fathers to be the equivalent of modern day liberals they would have to be marxists, and even you know that isn't true.

No they are not at all Marxists, they're absolutely capitalists.
Yes, and you're a marxist.

End of discussion.

I always get a kick out of you believing that you know anything about the Founding of your own country, since you prove to us every day that you have no knowledge of history, or your Constitution.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

What your Founders considered to be "self-evident", you're now denying as "communism". Today's Republicans refuse to endorse your own Declaration of Independence as "communist".
I'm calling you a communist, nor the Founding Fathers.

Catturd on Trump's VP Pick, Animal Rescues, and Why He Hides His True Identity​

mirror

Forum List

Back