What Is It About Women's Breasts?

Speaking from an anthropological/evolutionary point of view, women's breasts evolved as a biological necessity.

As we humans evolved and our brain and skulls enlarged babies were necessarily born quite undeveloped compared to other species so as to accommodate the passing of the comparatively large head of human babies through the birth canal.

As a survival mechanism, it was therefore imperative for the males protect and provide for mother and child. The easiest way to do that, evolutionarily speaking was to transition from lower forms of primate sex where the rump was the sexually attractive element to face to face sex where the male would associate the female's face with the pleasure of sex. So as a result, breasts are merely a representation of the rump but placed in proximity the female's face thus assisting in a male emotional and physical bond to the female and offspring making it more likely that the male would stay to protect his mate and progeny.

Sounds clinical but it worked and guess what, it still does.

Last edited:
PR, I can't help it if you don't have a clue about men. We are never going to think like you, and we never intended to think like you. We like it that way, and that is the way it will be. So ride the train or get off, but the train won't be stopping for your road block.:lol:

Well... wait a minute here... "JAKE-Starkey".... you're a WOMAN? Well I guess that explains the man bashing, sexist crap.

Now, to get back to my OP, there was NOTHING in it, or anything since, that I said indicating that in some way I didn't LIKE breasts. Quite on the contrary oh liberal, man bashing woman, I'd be happy as a lark if women DID walk around topless. I think hooters are wonderful things. I was just curious how it came to be that they were assigned a sexual significance. Somewhere along the line a man looked at them and got turned on. I wondered when and where that was. I also never purported as to whether or not I thought that was a GOOD thing. So you see hun, you are assuming much, and it's all wrong.

PR, are you cognitively goofy? I am a man, and I was under the impression you were a woman. You act like one. So go back and read, slowly if you need to, then come back and talk rationally.

Well here's some rational thought for ya jack ass, fuck off...
fighting0064.gif

so.. where are all the pics, USMB gals? what the fuck?

Speaking from an anthropological/evolutionary point of view, women's breasts evolved as a biological necessity.

As we humans evolved and our brain and skulls enlarged babies were necessarily born quite undeveloped compared to other species so as to accommodate the passing of the comparatively large head of human babies through the birth canal.

As a survival mechanism, it was therefore imperative for the males protect and provide for mother and child. The easiest way to do that, evolutionarily speaking was to transition from lower forms of primate sex where the rump was the sexually attractive element to face to face sex where the male would associate the female's face with the pleasure of sex. So as a result, breasts are merely a representation of the rump but placed in proximity the female's face thus assisting in a male emotional and physical bond to the female and offspring making it more likely that the male would stay to protect his mate and progeny.

So this is the second, "the females tits are now her new ass" story. Is there an origin to this, or are you guys just winging it?

Because as far as I'm concerned, a nice ass still takes precedence over nice tits every time, and I find the sight of a nice ass much more stimulating sexually than tits. That is, after all, the business end of things. Tits are nothing more than toys and baby feeders. Show 'em, keep 'em covered, doesn't really make much difference to me. Well, I take that back... as xotoxi has already said, there are a whole lot of them that are best left covered up. They CAN be offensive.

Last edited:
PR, I can't help it if you don't have a clue about men. We are never going to think like you, and we never intended to think like you. We like it that way, and that is the way it will be. So ride the train or get off, but the train won't be stopping for your road block.:lol:

Well... wait a minute here... "JAKE-Starkey".... you're a WOMAN? Well I guess that explains the man bashing, sexist crap.

Now, to get back to my OP, there was NOTHING in it, or anything since, that I said indicating that in some way I didn't LIKE breasts. Quite on the contrary oh liberal, man bashing woman, I'd be happy as a lark if women DID walk around topless. I think hooters are wonderful things. I was just curious how it came to be that they were assigned a sexual significance. Somewhere along the line a man looked at them and got turned on. I wondered when and where that was. I also never purported as to whether or not I thought that was a GOOD thing. So you see hun, you are assuming much, and it's all wrong.

PR, are you cognitively goofy? I am a man, and I was under the impression you were a woman. You act like one. So go back and read, slowly if you need to, then come back and talk rationally.

And to think you probably support NOW. Do they know about you?

I knew it was bound to come... you may as well said, "SHOW US YOUR TITS" Sho. That is, after all, what they're used to, not mention what they probably expected.

So this is the second, "the females tits are now her new ass" story. Is there an origin to this, or are you guys just winging it?

Because as far as I'm concerned, a nice ass still takes precedence over nice tits every time, and I find the sight of a nice ass much more stimulating sexually than tits. That is, after all, the business end of things. Tits are nothing more than toys and baby feeders. Show me, keep 'em covered, doesn't really make much difference to me. Well, I take that back... as xotoxi has already said, there a whole lot of them that are best left covered up. They CAN be offensive.
I saw it on a show called The History of Sex on a cable channel.

I knew it was bound to come... you may as well said, "SHOW US YOUR TITS" Sho. That is, after all, what they're used to, not mention what they probably expected.

I'm drunk enough to say that too!

HEY USMB GALS! SHOW US YOUR TITS~!@!!!

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Because as far as I'm concerned, a nice ass still takes precedence over nice tits every time, and I find the sight of a nice ass much more stimulating sexually than tits. That is, after all, the business end of things. Tits are nothing more than toys and baby feeders. Show 'em, keep 'em covered, doesn't really make much difference to me. Well, I take that back... as xotoxi has already said, there are a whole lot of them that are best left covered up. They CAN be offensive.

Was it for real, or a joke?

Last edited:

Because as far as I'm concerned, a nice ass still takes precedence over nice tits every time, and I find the sight of a nice ass much more stimulating sexually than tits. That is, after all, the business end of things. Tits are nothing more than toys and baby feeders. Show 'em, keep 'em covered, doesn't really make much difference to me. Well, I take that back... as xotoxi has already said, there a whole lot of them that are best left covered up. They CAN be offensive.

Was it for real, or a joke?
It was for real.

Because back when you first discovered us, were curious and longing to experience being the man you were becoming, it was the first thing about us that we allowed you to possibly touch...and when you finally did you realized it makes us go nuts and weakens our resistance.

It's also what you can accidentally brush against at the office and know you've completely caused us to get weak.

They are powerful. They are within your grasp. And they can be the difference between yes and no.

And if the nuns catch you, you're in BIG TROUBLE

Because back when you first discovered us, were curious and longing to experience being the man you were becoming, it was the first thing about us that we allowed you to possibly touch...and when you finally did you realized it makes us go nuts and weakens our resistance.

It's also what you can accidentally brush against at the office and know you've completely caused us to get weak.

They are powerful. They are within your grasp. And they can be the difference between yes and no.

And if the nuns catch you, you're in BIG TROUBLE

My friend John, who was Catholic, caught a nun when he was going to parochial high school in town, and when Father Patrick found out, no one in that entire town was safe. Jay-sus, was the priest in a rage!

Forum List

Back