What Is It About Women's Breasts?

Come on, PR, if guys didn't act like dodos about them, we would all be in trouble. 'Sides, we are mostly visually and physically activated with very little brain power involved.

Women are wonderful! They are soft, sympathetic, sweet smelling. They are also a heckuva lot smarter than the guys.

Oh for crying out loud... what kind of sexist, man bashing, bull crap is that? ... :doubt:

BREASTS are NOT GENITALIA.

PR, I can't help it if you don't have a clue about men. We are never going to think like you, and we never intended to think like you. We like it that way, and that is the way it will be. So ride the train or get off, but the train won't be stopping for your road block.:lol:

Well... wait a minute here... "JAKE-Starkey".... you're a WOMAN? Well I guess that explains the man bashing, sexist crap.

Now, to get back to my OP, there was NOTHING in it, or anything since, that I said indicating that in some way I didn't LIKE breasts. Quite on the contrary oh liberal, man bashing woman, I'd be happy as a lark if women DID walk around topless. I think hooters are wonderful things. I was just curious how it came to be that they were assigned a sexual significance. Somewhere along the line a man looked at them and got turned on. I wondered when and where that was. I also never purported as to whether or not I thought that was a GOOD thing. So you see hun, you are assuming much, and it's all wrong.

Last edited:
The other thing that is nice about breasts is that you can watch them while having intercourse and monitor the depth and strength of your thrust based on how vigorously they shimmy and quiver.

TMI?

So if there was a nation wide referendum put out right now for vote as to whether or not women should be allowed to go topless in public and it would no longer be considered indecent exposure, and only women were allowed to vote, how do you women think it would turn out?

Last edited:
So if there was a nation wide referendum put out right now for vote as to whether or not women should be allowed to go topless in public and it would no longer be considered indecent exposure, and only women were allowed to vote, how do you women think it would turn out?
Not well for the "show us your tits" crowd.

I'd say that there would probably be only 1 in 10 breasts that I would want to see in public.

The rest of them...keep 'em under wraps.

I'd say that there would probably be only 1 in 10 breasts that I would want to see in public.

I COULDN'T agree MORE! However, that doesn't answer the question.

I don't think women would go around topless even if they had the right to do so. But, they do in other countries. I wonder why we're such prudes here in America?

1 in 10?

Not the matched set?

Oh for crying out loud... what kind of sexist, man bashing, bull crap is that? ... :doubt:

BREASTS are NOT GENITALIA.

PR, I can't help it if you don't have a clue about men. We are never going to think like you, and we never intended to think like you. We like it that way, and that is the way it will be. So ride the train or get off, but the train won't be stopping for your road block.:lol:

Well... wait a minute here... "JAKE-Starkey".... you're a WOMAN? Well I guess that explains the man bashing, sexist crap.

Now, to get back to my OP, there was NOTHING in it, or anything since, that I said indicating that in some way I didn't LIKE breasts. Quite on the contrary oh liberal, man bashing woman, I'd be happy as a lark if women DID walk around topless. I think hooters are wonderful things. I was just curious how it came to be that they were assigned a sexual significance. Somewhere along the line a man looked at them and got turned on. I wondered when and where that was. I also never purported as to whether or not I thought that was a GOOD thing. So you see hun, you are assuming much, and it's all wrong.

PR, are you cognitively goofy? I am a man, and I was under the impression you were a woman. You act like one. So go back and read, slowly if you need to, then come back and talk rationally.

1 in 10?

Not the matched set?

You have a point.

There aren't many things more beautiful than women's breasts imho.

"I could never be a woman. I'd just stay at home and play with my breasts all day." - Steve Martin, LA Story.

I COULDN'T agree MORE! However, that doesn't answer the question.

I don't think women would go around topless even if they had the right to do so. But, they do in other countries. I wonder why we're such prudes here in America?
It may not be that we are prudes, but instead that we are less emotionally mature, even sometimes remaining more juvenile into elderhood so that we are more impulsive, which can lead to more spontaneous sexual reactions than our society can accept from its males.

BTW I don't see many "hot" breasts in National Geographic's photos of African women. Going brawless leads to some saggy looking sacks which are less suggestive of feminine sexuality; think "banana" breasts.

There aren't many things more beautiful than women's breasts imho.

"I could never be a woman. I'd just stay at home and play with my breasts all day." - Steve Martin, LA Story.

Always loved that line.

New Topics

Forum List

Back