What is it about a man's penis?

back to the topic....penile size....girth...the majority of the nerve endings in the vagina are located within 2 inches of the opening.....so length is not as important as girth...

the fastest way to gain an inch of penile size is to lose 35 lbs....

couple of inches of tongue on a clit ---hell with losing weight. :lol:

that really doesnt work with all women

back to the topic....penile size....girth...the majority of the nerve endings in the vagina are located within 2 inches of the opening.....so length is not as important as girth...

couple of inches of tongue on a clit ---hell with losing weight. :lol:

that really doesnt work with all women

There has only been one woman I've met in my whole life that didn't like oral sex, and she had been molested by her step dad when she was young and had hang ups. She liked to be touched, but no tongue. Something about having your face that close to it freaked her out.

and why other stimulation helps.

This is starting to look a whole lot like the beginning of "message board sex"...
surprised-011.gif

Already addressed above sagolicious. Now go find some other sap you think you can con into worshiping your fucking tits. Ain't workin' here.

Pale is just angry that he is finally figuring out that he is gay.

Oh geee xo... you so fuuuuuny booooeeeey....
sign0104.gif

There's nothing funny about it.

And if calling me a noob makes you feel better about your epiphany, go right ahead.

However, it would have more meaning if I didn't have nearly 50 rep points on you.

Pale is just angry that he is finally figuring out that he is gay.

Oh geee xo... you so fuuuuuny booooeeeey....
sign0104.gif

There's nothing funny about it.

And if calling me a noob makes you feel better about your epiphany, go right ahead.

However, it would have more meaning if I didn't have nearly 50 rep points on you.

Son... I think you have a problem. Let me clue you in on a little secret, K? K, rep here on this board is meaningless. It has zero bearing on your real life. I think maybe you're spending just a tad too much time here if you think it has any real value or relevance. Take a break son. Get back in touch with reality. Get a life.

Forum List

Back