What is it about a man's penis?

The majority of men have an average size penis. The average penis is approximately 5 1/2 to 6 inches in length and 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 inches in diameter (across, not around). Should you be somewhat smaller or larger you still fall within the norm. The other good news is that the women’s vagina is made to physically accommodate that exact length.

Yep size matters.

when you turn them over: :eusa_drool:

Picture9-1.png
Is that how you test:eek: for doneness?

It could work.. Just poke them..

Soft and squishy = rare = gay
Slight give = medium = bisexual
Firm = well done = pure male
:lol:

I thought they were supposed to poke us. :eusa_angel:

Serious question.

Why are there pictures of naked women painted to look like they have a swimsuit on all over the internet but I can't find one of a guy painted to look like he has a swimsuit on?

Serious question.

Why are there pictures of naked women painted to look like they have a swimsuit on all over the internet but I can't find one of a guy painted to look like he has a swimsuit on?

Look harder!

Serious question.

Swing factor. :D

Serious question.

Swing factor. :D
Good point. I'll have to use my photoshop skills and see what I can come up with. Something striped, red, white and blue...maybe a few stars. :eusa_eh:

The size?

Or how they use it?

Gee... I got called disgusting, creepy and gay for bringing up womens breasts by ravi... you think she'll come in this thread and accuse you of being disgusting, creepy and gay for bringing up mens penises?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back